• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Can you guys help me pick 1 of these following CBs?

Terry

Miranda

Otamendi

Matip

BOCCHETTI (spartak moskva)

thank you:)

Miranda (He is playing even better than godin atm could be 92 in the future)

Matip (but not as centre back he is awfull there)

Otamendi (he has caught interest from bigger clubs but i dont like him as most of argentinian defenders)

Terry ( he is going down)

Bocchetti ( dont now much about him but he just move to spartak... so wont rise in a while )

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Wernbloom (CSKA) or Denisov. I think is better Denisov' date=' but I don't know really good who is the first :D:D[/quote']

Denisov is better player , but Wernbloom is better in SM terms , better team and he play CL.

Hi everyone' date='

Waht would you choose?

Ter Stegen and El Shaarawy or Hummels?

Tks![/quote']

The duo easy .

J.Martinez
Javi Martinez
Vidal for me
Vidal IMO! :D
Rafael + Wilshere.

Miranda.

Javi Martinez.

Thank you everyone! It seems like a split decision haha no real obvious answer. I've repped you all :) One more quickie, do you think Javi Martinez will rise to 93 soon? As Vidal is already there, anyone reckon he'll push for a 94?

Thank you everyone! It seems like a split decision haha no real obvious answer. I've repped you all :) One more quickie' date=' do you think Javi Martinez will rise to 93 soon? As Vidal is already there, anyone reckon he'll push for a 94?[/quote']

Both will stay for now. Vidal has no chance of 94 anytime soon; Martinez will hit 93 once he returns from injury and has the minutes under his belt. For long term its Javi all the way.