• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Thank you everyone! It seems like a split decision haha no real obvious answer. I've repped you all :) One more quickie' date=' do you think Javi Martinez will rise to 93 soon? As Vidal is already there, anyone reckon he'll push for a 94?[/quote']

Vidal is def good enough to hit 94, but i'm not sure if he will, usually its the main midfielder in the team that get to 94, Pirlo would have to leave/drop and he'd have to be dominant over Marchiscio.

J.Martinez could rise soon, he played very well last season and now he knows the league and has pep there surely 93 can be hit soon.

Gary Hooper or Emmanuel Rivière?

Please, please not Hooper. def go with Riviere.

I'd pick the player you like the most, personally i think the spaniard has most scope for improvement.

My opinion

Terry Miranda Matip Otamendi Bocchetti (for now)

Matip Otamendi Tery Miranda Bocchetti (for long term)

My opinion is not very different from yours, mate.

Short term: Terry, Miranda, Otamendi, Matip and Bocchetti

Long term: Matip, Otamendi, Miranda, Terry and Bocchetti

Regards:)

no way mate

keep ur players they are risers and Iker going to drop more and more while he don't play much in real madrid

I agree. Unless Casillas recovers from his injury and starts playing well, his rating may drop a bit more. As for those 2 Bundesliga players, I believe they're worth keeping.

6mil Laporte + morata for koke? need a quick reply' date=' my counter bid was accepted earlier today not sure whether to go through with it or not, I have koke[/quote']

I wouldn't do it mate; if you already accepted, cancel!

Koke is a terrific player and he has a great potential.

Vidal or Javi Martinez? Who has more potential? Thanks!

I think the Spanish player has more potential than Vidal. But this is a tough one! IMO Vidal can get, sooner or later, to 94. On the other hand (and as I said in a previous comment), I believe Martínez and Gundogan will be the 2 best DMs in the World, some years from now. Therefore, I'd pick the Bayern player.