Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Florenzi or Jack Rodwell?

Florenzi.

Of the following players' date=' which [b']two[/b] should I sign for my team (all would be starters):

Diego Costa

Kevin Strootman

Aaron Ramsey

Costa and Ramsey.

Just swapped Banega and Gomis for Nasri' date=' thoughts?[/quote']

You've got a good deal. :)

J. Boateng + Mkhitaryan or N'koulou + Griezmann + Ocampos?

The trio.

Based purely on SM terms' date=' rank these players in terms of long term prospects, would help if you can tell me why you have chosen the players in the order that you have.

Oh and just because a player plays in your favourite league or for your favourite team does not constitute a valid reason.

Kurt Zouma

Samuel Umtiti

Matthias Ginter

Carl Jenkinson

Sebastian Rode[/font']

In desperate need of cutting my squad' date=' I have way to many players and I am considering selling the older players purely on the basis that I have been in this set up long term already and with the likes Of Vidic and Xavi and Alves being players that have dropped of late perhaps it might be the time to cash in.

Wanting a little help on who else to sell as no matter how many times I look at my squad I don't want to part with anyone lol. Scwheini is being sold externally Bale is external as is Carvajal, three players I have on my radar which is why I need to reduce squad size and concerns. Any help will be appreciated.[/font']

f65de1be-3e4b-4587-805c-5d605eb8da80_zps58bc2180.jpg

Bumping these two posts.

Also Robben or Mata?

I would go for Robben

Marcelo or draxler.

How long before draxler can reach Marvell rating. I know they are different positions' date='

I already have alaba. But also have reus muller ozil. But it's easier to rotate my front men than my full backs.[/quote']

Go for Marcelo.

trying to buy Van Ginkel, have offered 17.5m...rejected, replied with 20m...rejected, both times simply rejected, no 'not for sale' message but I don't know whether I should go any higher or not, I have over 100m balance so money is not a problem, 32m is the max my chairman will let me offer so I don't know...

trying to buy Van Ginkel' date=' have offered 17.5m...rejected, replied with 20m...rejected, both times simply rejected, no 'not for sale' message but I don't know whether I should go any higher or not, I have over 100m balance so money is not a problem, 32m is the max my chairman will let me offer so I don't know...[/quote']

if you had van ginkel, would you sell him for 32m? What's the minimum price for which you would be willing to sell him?

Go up with your offers until you reach that number.

trying to buy Van Ginkel' date=' have offered 17.5m...rejected, replied with 20m...rejected, both times simply rejected, no 'not for sale' message but I don't know whether I should go any higher or not, I have over 100m balance so money is not a problem, 32m is the max my chairman will let me offer so I don't know...[/quote']

No way..... terrbile deal...

Just ola john for both oscar and berardi would be fair :D

Just in case someone questions my knowledge' date=' im the other person in this deal[/color']

Right mate:D. A player with almost no minutes for Benfica vs a great player like Oscar...

No but seriously now, I'd go for Oscar and Bernard.

I was a bit worried about your opinion, but then I saw you were the other manager involved in the deal. Nice try, mate;).

Regards:)

Give up, mate! I wouldn't even give 15M for van Ginkel.

Regards:)