lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

bump......... :mad::o..... anyone? :(

Yeah, sorry about that. I saw this post earlier and I meant to answer it, but I had to walk my dog and then I forgot:p.

I think Torosidis is a good player. I'd like to see if he plays a significant amount of matches this season. But if I had to choose, I'd keep him, because he has quality.

As for the 2nd deal, I prefer Nastasic. He will be IMO one the best CBs in European football, on a medium or long term basis. I'd only accept a very good offer for the Serbian. From my point of view, you should keep him.

Regards:)

Yeah' date=' sorry about that. I saw this post earlier and I meant to answer it, but I had to walk my dog and then I forgot:p.

I think Torosidis is a good player. I'd like to see if he plays a significant amount of matches this season. But if I had to choose, I'd keep him, because he has quality.

As for the 2nd deal, I prefer Nastasic. He will be IMO one the best CBs in European football, on a medium or long term basis. I'd only accept a very good offer for the Serbian. From my point of view, you should keep him.

Regards:)[/quote']

thanks, but I decide to sell Nastasic anyways.... because he was my only CB :P

In desperate need of cutting my squad' date=' I have way to many players and I am considering selling the older players purely on the basis that I have been in this set up long term already and with the likes Of Vidic and Xavi and Alves being players that have dropped of late perhaps it might be the time to cash in.

Wanting a little help on who else to sell as no matter how many times I look at my squad I don't want to part with anyone lol. Scwheini is being sold externally Bale is external as is Carvajal, three players I have on my radar which is why I need to reduce squad size and concerns. Any help will be appreciated.[/font']

f65de1be-3e4b-4587-805c-5d605eb8da80_zps58bc2180.jpg

Any opinions at all on this?

Any opinions at all on this?

Sell Vidic, Jesus, Piszczek, Rooney. Looking slightly thin in CM so keep Xavi and he won't drop any further, Keep Alves as he won't drop any more. Looking at the team, Jesus will never get a starting place in your squad and Rooney is past it.

You can sell Martinez & destro too.

Sell Vidic' date=' Jesus, Piszczek, Rooney. Looking slightly thin in CM so keep Xavi and he won't drop any further, Keep Alves as he won't drop any more. Looking at the team, Jesus will never get a starting place in your squad and Rooney is past it.

You can sell Martinez & destro too.[/quote']

Cheers. Problem I have in midfield is I have way to many players that I need to keep happy, I mean the list is endless I count 13 players rated 90-96 and something has to give just not sure who as I have everyone of any real worth in terms of young talent and I am loathed to sell any but in the mean time I can't keep them all happy.

I will keep Piszczek as I think he is quality just hope he comes back from injury as good as before. Your selling of Rooney surprises me and I may hang on to shrek for now but I have put the rest up for sale that you mentioned.

I am thinking perhaps with the talent I have in midfield it may be worth selling Maher as well?

Sell Arbeloa for 14.4M and sign Baines for 12.3M ? The other choice for me is Agger anyway .. so Agger or Baines or dont sell Arbeloa ?

Gaining fund to sign Oscar (Guess there'll be a war because he's at unmanaged)

get Baines

Unai Lopez of Bilbao or Lewis Macleod of Rangers?

Unai Lopez