Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Muller. Pretty much what Sam said' date=' although i'd add Silva's not played consistently well for a long time.[/quote']
David Silva is more gifted ' date=' but Muller is a beast he can run all day and create in the same time assists and goals .Mulller also have the age and the team part on his side .[/quote']

In your opinion is better giving David Silva or Schurrle + Piszczek for Muller? I don't need depth.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

David Silva or Thomas Muller? And why?

I'd go for Muller. He can do everything on the pitch. He has great stamina, he's tactically and technicaly good and he scores frequently. BTW he plays for the best team in the World, right now. Silva may be technically more gifted than the German, but his performance consistency could improve. Besides, the Spanish doesn't help in his team's defensive process.

Regards:)

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

In your opinion is better giving David Silva or Schurrle + Piszczek for Muller? I don't need depth.

Give away Schurrle and Piszczek. Müller is More consistent than Silva and plays in a superior team

Bezema or van persie or de maria

I'd say Robin Van Persie. He's one of the best strikers

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I'd go for Muller. He can do everything on the pitch. He has great stamina' date=' he's tactically and technicaly good and he scores frequently. BTW he plays for the best team in the World, right now. Silva may be technically more gifted than the German, but his performance consistency could improve. Besides, the Spanish doesn't help in his team's defensive process.

Regards:)[/quote']

Why does Silva need to help out defensively? City have an abundance of holding players to do that job to allow the more creative players the freedom to express themselves. He wasn't signed as a player that was to help out with defensive duties.

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Draxler or benteke????? Who will go higher. Can get only one of them

Draxler. The guy is extremely talented. Worth a fortune.

Muriel + mkhitaryan + 1 mill for d luiz

None play

David Luiz. Has a great market value.

Oscar or Thiago+Goretzka?

I'd go with Oscar hoping he'll be a big star on the world cup.

Dante or Dede?

or Santos Fred?

Dante. Bayern doesn't have enough defenders to replace him anytime soon (unlike other positions)

Which are the TOP 3 out of these?

Samuel Umtiti

Juan Jesus

Jetro Willems

De Vrij

Martins Indi

Isimat Mirin

(Is any of them a MUST BUY?) Thanks in advance.

Help me out with this one please.