• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Wait hold on:

If you can get pastore so cheaply' date=' certainly it is not a competitive gw. Only buy him if he will start or start, not if you have like 7 hungry AMs...[/quote']

Have you ever thought that the two clubs in question are managed and a deal has been struck up?

So the curious case of Giuseppi Rossi. He is in florence now hopefully rebuilding his career. Do you think he is worth a buy? Will he hold his current rating?

He has started off fantastically and if he remains fit then he is most definitely worth a buy.

verrati and de sciglio for hamsik?

I'd pick the 2' date=' very talented youngsters and I can't see Hamsik rising further unless he moves or Napoli win Serie A

£13m for Pastore?

Good deal?

Depending on other available players, but generally yes low cash for a decent AM is okay.

So the curious case of Giuseppi Rossi. He is in florence now hopefully rebuilding his career. Do you think he is worth a buy? Will he hold his current rating?

Yeah I'd definitely bag him' date=' recovered from his injuries and have been scoring quite well recently.

Thanks Samuel. I will bag him.

How about Mauricio Isla? Worth a pop? He is at 90 currently.

No I doubt he will stay 90 rated, doesn't fit the Juventus system, and will probably be sold soon.

Sorry for continued posts guys but im in a setup where nobody sells you anyone so I need the scraps. Thiago Motta worth a buy? Rating predictions?

edit: Cheers Samuel' date=' I will leave Isla then.[/quote']

Should be safe, I'd pick him up.

verrati and de sciglio for hamsik?

I'd get / keep the duo.

Leo Baptistao or Felipe Anderson or Paco Alcacer regardless of position.

Although I don't expect Baptistão to play a lot in Atleti' date=' I'd choose him.

Who to keep:

Zoran Tosic, Christian Tello, Simone Pepe, Peluso, Dani Parejo...

Please rank them :)

I'd only keep Tello and maybe Parejo. I believe Tello is a quality player and deserves to have more opprtunities, in Barça. As for Parejo, he's not a must buy, but if you like him, go ahead.

The others aren't IMO nothing special, so I wouldn't buy them, Zlook.

Toni KROOS or £22m plus Asier ILLARRAMENDI and Anderson HERNANES .

I'm thinking the duo?

Illarra isn't getting minutes at Real Madrid' date=' but he's a good young midfielder. Hernanes should be in the Brazilian national team list, for the WC, and he's a solid player.

Regardless (and although the 22M are tempting), I'd keep Kroos; he has class and I wouldn't be surprised to see his rating increased, in the near future.

Thanks Samuel. I will bag him.

How about Mauricio Isla? Worth a pop? He is at 90 currently.

Isla isn't a bad player, but, from my point of view, he lacks some consistency. I wouldn't get him, if I were you.

I think his rating is safe; he's technically very good and if he hadn't been so unlucky' date=' injury wise, I believe he could be in a better club, right now.

As a short term option, yes. There are better players, mind.

I guess I'm not the only one, who's disappointed with Pastore; he obviously has some quality, but, with those 13M (and like infernito), I think you can sign a better player.

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

who do u think has more potential etcc, can u renk them please?...:

DE JONG, Siem

Joel Matip

FIRMINO, Roberto

MARTINS INDI, Bruno

and would u accept a swap between elsharawy and thiago and some moneys (nothing that changes my finances)-i am thinking to ake a counter offer wih one of them with thiago instead of moneys, u think it would be a good deal for me??? the guy is creazy for elsha..)) i'm a milan fan but startinfg to have some doubts on him,... thankssss!

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

who do u think has more potential etcc' date=' can u renk them please?...:

DE JONG, Siem

Joel Matip

FIRMINO, Roberto

MARTINS INDI, Bruno

and would u accept a swap between elsharawy and thiago and some moneys (nothing that changes my finances)-i am thinking to ake a counter offer wih one of them with thiago instead of moneys, u think it would be a good deal for me??? the guy is creazy for elsha..)) i'm a milan fan but startinfg to have some doubts on him,... thankssss![/quote']

1 - Martins Indi

2 - De Jong

3 - Firmino

4 - Matip

SES is a good, promising player, but Milan aren't IMO what they used to be. For me, it will be hard for SES to improve, if the "rossoneri" don't shape up.

Sorry about one thing: could you explain, a little better, that deal you're thinking about?

Regards:)

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

1 - Martins Indi

2 - De Jong

3 - Firmino

4 - Matip

SES is a good' date=' promising player, but Milan aren't IMO what they used to be. For me, it will be hard for SES to improve, if the "rossoneri" don't shape up.

Sorry about one thing: could you explain, a little better, that deal you're thinking about?

Regards:)[/quote']

hehe okk, so, the guy offered thiago alcantara and 11 milions... i'd prefer to take one of the listed players instead of the moneys... so it would be like thiago and martins indi for elsha... . if it goes...)) btw. about elsha...true milan is terrible at the moment, and' they we tryed to sell him last summer,,, that gave me some doubts on him.. semms he can play like last year 's first months only if he is 200% phisically and mentaly...

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

hehe okk' date=' so, the guy offered thiago alcantara and 11 milions... i'd prefer to take one of the listed players instead of the moneys... so it would be like thiago and martins indi for elsha... . if it goes...)) btw. about elsha...true milan is terrible at the moment, and' they we tryed to sell him last summer,,, that gave me some doubts on him.. semms he can play like last year 's first months only if he is 200% phisically and mentaly...[/quote']

SES can still improve and let's hope Milan can also get better. Regarding the deal, I'd ask the other manager (involved in the deal) to give you Thiago and Martins for SES. IMO it's a good deal for you.

K guys i'm asking for some suggestion for this deal i manage Arsenal and i have been offered Messi' date=' Mata, Lucas and Timo Werner for Van Persie, Bale, Neymar and Januzaj. Any thoughts?[/quote']

Messi (peaked) = RVP (peaked) + Bale (dare I say it - peaked)

Mata (possibly peaked) < Neymar (can get higher)

Lucas + Werner > Januzaj (at this moment in time obviously)

I'd take take that deal tbh. No-one other than Messi will ever get the 99 rating.

K guys i'm asking for some suggestion for this deal i manage Arsenal and i have been offered Messi' date=' Mata, Lucas and Timo Werner for Van Persie, Bale, Neymar and Januzaj. Any thoughts?[/quote']

In spite of getting Messi, I think the others aren't worth it.

If you're thinking long term, I believe you should reject the offer: Bale and Neymar will be 2 of the best players in the World (maybe they are already), on a medium term basis; RVP is still on top form and will be, for at least 1 or 2 years IMO. As for Januzaj, he's a promising young lad.

Besides the extraordinary Messi, you'd be getting Mata, who I guess won't rise much more. Lucas (you're talking about Moura, right?) is very talented, but he still has a lot of learning to do. He isn't a constant option for PSG's starting XI. Werner looks promising, but I'm afraid he's not the safest bet.

In conclusion, I'd go for Van Persie, Bale, Neymar and Januzaj.

I think its a really fair deal for both sides. It really comes down to the depth and overall quality of the rest of your team.

On one hand, you could try to negotiate to change Mata & Lucas for other players that might be doing better in real life so that you maximum your returns from the deal. This is because you are trading away Neymar & Bale, both relatively young stars, for Mata and Lucas who had issues with their respective teams this season.

Given how unstable SM ratings are nowadays, it would make more sense to stick to players who are at least doing ok this season lest you risk Mata & Lucas losing ratings. The chances are not high bu i wouldn't take the punt.

What's the situation with Lucas Moura ? He is not doing well at all' date=' should i sell him ?[/quote']

I think Lucas has still not settled in at PSG and is doesn't help that the team is loaded with stars and inconsistent performances doesn't help much at all for his development in the team.

Thanks for the quick replies guys. The initial deal was Messi for Neymar and Bale which i think i would have done. However i'm in a situation where i only have Hazard and Bale as wingers, i occasionally use Neymar out there as i'm loaded upfront with RVP, Balotelli, Aguero, Cavani etc. The only weak area is out wide, if i give Bale and Neymar i have only Hazard as a capable winger. So i suggested a deal for Muller, the manager prefers to offer Moura and Mata instead.

On the balance of things though i don't think i'll do the deal, i'd prefer to keep Neymar, Bale who seem sure future risers and Januzaj of course than to get Messi, Mata (who knows what Jose will do with him) and Lucas (who i think may need a move from PSG as he might get crowded out with all the big name players)

I think i might be better served using RVP or Cavani to get a world class winger like Ribery (i've tried and failed..lol. Although i did think my offer of El Shar + Cavani for Ribery was substantial enough who incidentally has been on the transfer list for the longest while....)