Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

2M + Remy + Paulinho (mine) for Mata?

Definitely Mata. Even if he isn't featuring enough right now for Chelsea' date=' he'll always be top class and play elsewhere if he has to.

Drogba or Coutinho?

Countinho. He'll likely get 90 this time around and could feature for Brazil in the WC.

I've got a friend in a gameworld who has a potential deal lined up here which he is having 2nd thoughts on. I have let him know what i think but I wanted to see whether or not people agreed with me:

Note:

Bear in mind he has Cavani, Aguero, Balotelli as well up front and Busquets, Fabregas, Wilshere, Pogba, Maher as other CM options. He lacks out wide comparatively with Eden Hazard his only other true winger.

This is an amalgamation of a few deals which are all interlinked, but the result comes to:

He gives: Van Persie + Alonso + Verratti + Neymar + Bale + Januzaj

He gets: Messi + Iniesta + Di Maria + (potentially Bernard) + Timo Werner/Monteiro Otavio + Jeroen Lumu

I've got a friend in a gameworld who has a potential deal lined up here which he is having 2nd thoughts on. I have let him know what i think but I wanted to see whether or not people agreed with me:

Note:

Bear in mind he has Cavani' date=' Aguero, Balotelli as well up front and Busquets, Fabregas, Wilshere, Pogba, Maher as other CM options. He lacks out wide comparatively with Eden Hazard his only other true winger.

This is an amalgamation of a few deals which are all interlinked, but the result comes to:

He gets: Messi + Iniesta + Di Maria + (potentially Bernard) + Timo Werner/Monteiro Otavio + Jeroen Lumu[/quote']

I think he is giving too much

Note:

Bear in mind he has Cavani' date=' Aguero, Balotelli as well up front and Busquets, Fabregas, Wilshere, Pogba, Maher as other CM options. He lacks out wide comparatively with Eden Hazard his only other true winger.

He gets: Messi + Iniesta + Di Maria + (potentially Bernard) + Timo Werner/Monteiro Otavio + Jeroen Lumu[/quote']

Even if he gets Bernard, I don't think it would be a good offer, long term wise.

Bale, Neymar and Verratti will be (the first 2 may already be) amongst the best players in the World, medium term.

Regards:)

Benteke or Giroud ?!

Get Giroud mate' date=' can't add anymore as Guerilla has given the perfect reason why.[/font']

2M + Remy + Paulinho (mine) for Mata?

Mata mate. Remy is stuck at his present rating and will be while at Newcastle and if we sign him I can't see him rising further while we are nothing more than a mid table club at best.

Mata was simply superb last season and has forced his way back into the fold at Chelsea' date=' only so long you can keep class out of the side.[/font']

Drogba or Coutinho?

Has to be Coutinho. Drogba is a legend but his rating is on the decline due to factors such as current league and the way SM perceives rating older players.

No coincidence there has been an upsurge in the fortunes of Liverpool's form which is largely due to the consistency of Sturridge and Coutinho (albeit he is currently out injured.

Note:

I would tell him to keep the current crop of players. The potential of Bale, Neymar and Verratti to rise further far outweighs that of the established player's on offer who won't rise further.

If he is in the setup long term then advise him to keep what he has.

1.Glen Johnson or Pablo Zabaleta? Is Pablo Zabaleta up for a +1?

2.Are Mbaye Niang and El Sharaawy ABSOLUTE must keeps?

3.Signing Arjen Robben for 16m a good deal?

yes +1 for zabaleta but glen johnson is still the best england's RB for me.

yes 16m for robben' date=' he will rise :D.

Drogba or Coutinho?

coutinho ho ho ho

Aubameyang or Mandzukic fellas?

as soon as possbile answers' date=' please![/color']

I'd go for Auba. He's younger and more versatile than Mandzukic.

I bet the BVB player's rating will increase before the Croatian's does.

1.Glen Johnson or Pablo Zabaleta? Is Pablo Zabaleta up for a +1?

Although Johnson has quality' date=' I'd choose Zabaleta. IMO the Argentinian is one of the most consistent City players, performance wise.

He could get a +1, particularly if City and Argentina (in the World Cup) perform this season.

2.Are Mbaye Niang and El Sharaawy ABSOLUTE must keeps?

3.Signing Arjen Robben for 16m a good deal?[/quote']

1 - Although Johnson has quality, I'd choose Zabaleta. IMO the Argentinian is one of the most consistent City players, performance wise.

He could get a +1, particularly if City and Argentina (in the World Cup) perform this season.

2 - They're two talented young players. I wouldn't classify them as "must keeps" ATM, because I think that designation is for players, like Marquinhos (who's already 87), but should get to 89 or 90, in his next rating review.

As for the Milan duo, keep it, if you like the players or instead try to make nice deals with them.

3 - For me, it's a fairly good deal. From my point of view, Robben's rating should have never dropped from 94 to 93.

Regards:)