Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Robben or £25m + Blaszczykowski?

Robben. He's safe as houses at 93 and could potentially even rise.

Hamsik and Bartra or Benzema

I'd go with Benzema. Hamsik is awesome but at Napoli he's never going to go above 92 and Bartra is only just getting a look in at Barcelona now.

Gabbiadini or Taider?

Taider for me. Like NapoliFan says he's one of Inters best signing and looks decent.

How about Reus and Kroos for Messi?

considering midfield will take a big hit to get Messi.

I'd go for Messi.

Which of these three offers would you say is better.

I have David Luiz

Soldado + £6m = Luiz

Richards + Welbeck = Luiz

Jovetic + £6m = Luiz

Vucinic + Lichsteiner = Luiz

I'd rather keep David Luiz' date=' but if you want to sell him, I'd take the offer in bold:)

I've had a bid of Chiellini and Jackson Martinez for Cavani accepted. I think it's a good deal for me as Chiellini is massively over rated. What do others think?

Also is Aguero for Lewandowski a good deal?

If you're getting Cavani, I think it's a good deal for you, mate.

This may sound weird, but it's my opinion: Lewa is the best striker, but Aguero is the best player. It's a hard choice to make. Nevertheless (and having to pick one), I'd buy / keep the City player, as he's more versatile than the Polish striker.

If you could have one of the following which would you take?

Eriksen' date=' verratti or draxler?[/quote']

I believe Draxler is slightly better than any of the other 2;)

thomas muller = Aguero

i got muller' date=' would u straight swap for aguero?[/quote']

If I had to choose, I'd keep Muller. He's more consistent, performance wise, than the Argentinian, from my point of view, and he plays for a better club and NT.

You can also try to ask the other manager, involved in the deal, for Aguero and a little cash.

James Rodriguez + Jung' date=' or Cazorla?[/quote']

I'd opt for the duo:)

Would anyone do:

Lamela + £5m = Luiz

It's a tricky one! If Lamela had already settled at Spurs' date=' I would even have more doubts, regarding this deal. If I had to pick a side now, I'd go for the Chelsea CB.

Danny + Matthias Ginter or Kwadwo Asamoah ?!

(Short - Medium term)

Sign / keep the duo, mate.

Hamsik and Bartra or Benzema

For me' date=' Benzema's rating should be 93, instead of 94. Yes, he's a quality player, but I'd get the duo, in this one;)

Robben or £25m + Blaszczykowski?

It's the last time I'm mentioning this, in the forum: imo Robben's rating shouldn't have dropped from 94 to 93, in the 1st place. Unless you can do a lot with the 25M, I'd definitely go for the Dutchman.

E Hazard v Toulalan and Rodriguez (gold champ)

I'd definitly keep/get Hazard here mate. James has only recently made his way into the starting eleven, but is not of Hazard standards. And Toulalan just doesn't make up for the difference.

If you are the one who has Hazard I'd ask for other players or hold out for something better. Because his value on SM is much higher.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Fredy Montero or Carlos Bacca?

I'm leaning towards Bacca but Montero's 9 goals in 7 games is startling.

Still Bacca for me.

If you could get 2 of the 3 who would you get from James Rodriguez' date=' Xherdan Shaqiri or Cristian Tello?[/quote']

James and Tello

E Hazard v Toulalan and Rodriguez (gold champ)

Hazard easily mate :)

Gabbiadini or Taider?

Gab for me.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

These are not two top players but I need help :P

Maurizio Domizzi or John O'shea? I have both' date=' but I would sell one. Who is more safe at his 88 rating?[/quote']

John O'shea playing at the last team of PL but he has more appearences than Domizzi at his team and playing at his NT. Keep him

Jovetic for Mascherano? Thoughts?

I got Jovetic

It depends what position you need more if you need a centre back then go for Mascherano if not keep your player. In terms of rating Mascherano has reached his maximum and will only go down however' date=' Jovetic if he gets some game time at City and that's a big IF could go up but 93 centre backs on the game right now are hard to come by :)

Would you do both of these deals:

I can buy Danny Rose for £7.5m and Defour for £8m

Also will Valencia keep his 92 rating or will he drop?

Definitely sign Danny Rose. It depends if you can buy a better player with the money though for both deals. Valencia, it's a tough one not too sure on his rating he could drop, but me personally I think he's quite a valuable asset to have on the game even if his rating does drop because he can play all down the right. But if you don't want him if he drops then I wouldn't take the risk and would sell him now. Very tough one though.

Would you do both of these deals:

I can buy Danny Rose for £7.5m and Defour for £8m

Also will Valencia keep his 92 rating or will he drop?

Danny Rose is doing really well atm, I think you got two serious bargains there!

Can't see Valencia keeping 92 for much longer. He's definitely not worth it anymore.