Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

i prefer Aguero but i see both of them equal and fair deal for both managers

Both are likely to stay on a par in terms of SM. There is no doubt that Ageuro is the better player in terms of ability' date=' but Muller plays for the superior club.

Flip a coin, win-win.[/quote']

Muller for me

Okay, thanks

Both are likely to stay on a par in terms of SM. There is no doubt that Ageuro is the better player in terms of ability' date=' but Muller plays for the superior club.

Flip a coin, win-win.[/quote']

You make a good point. The Argentinian is indeed superior, when it comes to talent and ability. Nevertheless, I'd pick Muller, because he's more consistent than Aguero, performance wise, and he plays for a better club and imo a better NT.

Regards:)

How would you rank these defenders?

Badstuber

Ranocchia

Kyle Walker

Micah Richards

Vital Dede

Walker

Ranocchia

Badstuber (i would put him as 2nd choice if he didn't spent half of the season in the hospital :D )

Richards (he was a great RB but not anymore because he doesn't have a lot of time in the field at MAN CITY)

Dede

Walcott or Danny Rose + Moses + 8 million?

I guess this depends on your teams needs.

Would the duo both start for you? What can you buy with the 8 million? If the 8 million enables you to buy a few hot talents or one really good talent then definitely go for the duo and cash.

Erik Lamela + Jan Vertonghen for Aguero?

While I would agree with Tony that Aguero is the better option I would disagree strongly that Lamela is shocking' date=' he has obviously never watched much of him at Roma before he moved to Spurs. He is a fantastic talent and only 21 so needs time to settle at Spurs.[/font']