Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Which defensive midfielder should I sell out of the following?

Yaya Toure

Sami Khedira

Ilkay Gundogan

Luka Modric

Paul Pogba

Thanks in advance!

If you are here for the short term Pogba fairly obviously as the others are ranked much higher' date=' otherwise probably Modric.

Time to Sell Andreas Cornelius?

If you need the cash yes, not really getting a look in at Cardiff and his development has stalled.

anyone see any point keeping Smalling? thanks

Lots of point if he is gunna be a starter or a first reserve. united aint started the season brilliantly but he has scope for further development for sure.

Angel Di Maria for Juan Mata?

Mata' date=' yes he ain't playing every game but he will maintain his 93 and for me he is a better all round player than Di Maria.

Mata or Reus?

Mata, better player simple as that.

Reus will probably be ranked higher than him soon enough but that is on SM terms, in terms of an all around player Mata is better for me.

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

If you are here for the short term Pogba fairly obviously as the others are ranked much higher' date=' otherwise probably Modric.

If you need the cash yes, not really getting a look in at Cardiff and his development has stalled.

Lots of point if he is gunna be a starter or a first reserve. united aint started the season brilliantly but he has scope for further development for sure.

Mata, yes he ain't playing every game but he will maintain his 93 and for me he is a better all round player than Di Maria.

Mata, better player simple as that.

Reus will probably be ranked higher than him soon enough but that is on SM terms, in terms of an all around player Mata is better for me.[/quote']

Are you lost? Liverpool thread is that way mate >>>>>>>>>>>> :P

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Santos Ramires or Henrik Mkhitaryan? Long term.

Ramires.

Ramires is a vital player for Chavski and is long overdue a rise to 92 consistently good performances, not to mention he is a regular member of the Brazil NT and looks good for a staring spot at the World Cup.

I fully expect Chelsea (unfortunatley) to achieve good things this season and can see him being well rewarded.

Dave after a slowish start at Dortmund is starting to show what he can do, however he has no chance of any international bonuses playing for Armenia and I see Ramires rise as being more likely and quicker given those various factors.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ramires.

Ramires is a vital player for Chavski and is long overdue a rise to 92 consistently good performances' date=' not to mention he is a regular member of the Brazil NT and looks good for a staring spot at the World Cup.

I fully expect Chelsea (unfortunatley) to achieve good things this season and can see him being well rewarded.

Dave after a slowish start at Dortmund is starting to show what he can do, however he has no chance of any international bonuses playing for Armenia and I see Ramires rise as being more likely and quicker given those various factors.[/quote']

What's this Dave thing about?