Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Who should I sell?

Marchisio

Vidal

Illarramendi

Verratti

Busquets

None.

But out of that quintet then I'd sell Illaramendi or Marchisio.

Illara is the lowest rated with the lowest potential and Marchisio has arguably peaked.

Verratti has the potential to surpass Marchisio for club and country.

Busquets and Vidal are head and shoulders above the rest.

Hi guys' date=' need help on who to buy!

Inigo Martinez 89

De Vrij 88

Indi Martins 88

Isimat Mirin 88

Could you rate in order and what you believe their max rating could possible be? Also any possible future transfers and interested clubs.

Thanks a lot :)[/quote']

Inigo Martinez - 92/93

Indi Martins - 91

De Vrij - 90

Isimat Mirin - 89/90

Future ratings are always hard to predict. Inigo is by far the best player though. The two Dutch lads are both decent and play for their country and Isimat Mirin cannot get a game for Monaco right now.

Who should I sell?

Marchisio

Vidal

Illarramendi

Verratti

Busquets

If you are desperate for money then I'd sell Illarramendi and maybe Marchisio' date=' but I personally wouldn't sell either tbh.

Benat & Lucas Moura or Isco?

Isco.

Rodríguez PEDRO for-> (4' date='000,000 plus Jesús NAVAS and Thomas VERMAELEN should I get Pedro or stay with Navas and Vermaelen[/quote']

Get Pedro.

Is Zaha worth keeping at all costs?

No' date=' development has stalled but with a successful loan he'll be in contention to feature a lot more next season.

Is any of these guys worth keeping at all costs?

I need the money,

Jherson Vergara

Guillermo Varela

Denis Suarez

Wallace

Nick Powell

Sterling

Van Rhijn

Digne

Insigne

Illarramendi

Keep Varela, Digne, Insigne and Illarramendi, if you need the cash desperately I'd sell the others.

Soldado or Torres?

Personally I think Torres is the better striker IRL, but for purposes of SM I'd go for Soldado.

Hi guys' date=' need help on who to buy!

Inigo Martinez 89

De Vrij 88

Indi Martins 88

Isimat Mirin 88

Could you rate in order and what you believe their max rating could possible be? Also any possible future transfers and interested clubs.

Thanks a lot :)[/quote']

1- Inigo Martinez

2- Indi Martins/De Vrij

3- Isimat Mirin

all of them could be between 90-92 except Inigo Martinez, if he goes to a big club he may be a great defender

Who should I sell?

Marchisio

Vidal

Illarramendi

Verratti

Busquets

i wouldn't sell any of them but if u should do that then sell Illarramendi and then Marchisio

Isco for sure

Bit of a dilemma.

I'll get Koke (90) for Adriano (91) And he buys Tello off me for 14m

If I go through with that then I cannot get Draxler. So...

Koke and 14m for Adriano and Tello OR

Tello and Dos Santos and 8m and I get Draxler?

i prefer Draxler :) Germans always good B)

Mkhitaryan or Benteke

I'd sign / keep Miki: he deserves a +1 rating increase and he's a midfielder with class. Benteke has great potential' date=' but I feel he'll need to move to a bigger club, so he can live up to his full potential.

What about Jesus Navas instead of Vucinic, do you still think Pedro is the better choice?

Navas and Moutinho > Pedro;)

Soldado or Torres?

I'd opt for Soldado:)

Any more thaughts?

Andrea PIRLO and Alexander KACANIKLIC for My Kevin DE BRUYNE.

I'm torn' date=' as pirlo may only have one season left before retiring and de bruyne had irritated Mourinho.[/quote']

I'd get the duo. Pirlo's quality is undeniable and his rating will be higher than De Bruyne's, for a significant amount of time. Besides, it will be difficult, for the Belgian, to get the game time, he needs, in the near future.

Marquinhos or Timo werner + Gabigol?

Buy / keep Marquinhos' date=' mate. Apart from last weekend's poor performance, he's been playing quite well. He'll get a rating increase, in his next review, and he's got what it takes, to become a top World CB, long term.

RONALDO + DI MARIA = MESSI ??

I'll be getting the duo, so should I accept?

I'd accept it, mate:)

Sell Alexis Sanchez for £25 million? Can use the cash to get Draxler/Griezmann/Bernard/Salah and more..

Accept?

I'd do that;)

Go for Isco.

Regards:)

Please rate in order which you'd prefer Aguero' date=' suarez, neymar or muller? (can defo afford 1 of them, might be able to offload Schurrle and Durate for another if its worth it...)

Thanks in advance :)[/quote']

1. Muller (He's definetly gonna make it with Germany on the WC)

2. Neymar (Young and extremely talented)

3. Aguero (He's the closest one to 95, but I don't think he'll ever make it, so he's pretty much peaked.)

Suarez is the last one no doubt.

Please rate in order which you'd prefer Aguero' date=' suarez, neymar or muller? (can defo afford 1 of them, might be able to offload Schurrle and Durate for another if its worth it...)

1. Neymar

2. Teeth

3. Kun

932134543775786907987845. Muller

Daniel Carvajal for 10m a good deal? + his potential rating......cheers

I would agree with Ghora on both posts although I could see Carvajal peaking at 93' date=' as long as he gets regular game time and cements that RB spot as his own. [/font']

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Is any of these guys worth keeping at all costs?

I need the money' date='

Jherson Vergara

Guillermo Varela

Denis Suarez

Wallace

Nick Powell

Sterling

Van Rhijn

Digne

Insigne

Illarramendi[/quote']

hold at least

Nick Powell

Sterling

Van Rhijn

Digne

Insigne

Illarramendi

do not sell powell now, he is a great talent and now is reated much below his qualities... i wolud wate to see what will happen when he 'll be back to man.utd..

Sell my Hulk for Handanovic.

My keeper is Sebastian Frey

My forwards are Ronaldinho' date=' Andrew Ayew, Soldado, Heskey, Kleber (87)

Only play one striker.[/quote']

Handanovic is quality , one of the best in the world , but now that Diego Costa chose Spain NT , Hulk will surely be in WC ....Soldado and Ayew are sure to keep their rating , so if you only play with one striker go for Handanovic .

Maybe' date=' depends how much cash is worth in your setup. Afellay will be out until Christmas, can't see him featuring too much for Barca but he may go out on loan again.[/quote']

It's a brand new custom gameworld so money is a big part of the gameworld. I only brought Afellay in as he is cheap at £7m. I'll end up flogging him for a better talent in January anyway! Thanks for the info though!