Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Been presented the opportunity to sign Mata for one of the following;

Hamsik + Benat

Hamsik + Osvaldo

Hamsik + Yanga-Mbiwa

Hamsik + Mangala

I'm a bit unsure whether to get Mata due to his lack of time, but he's going to keep his 93 isn't he? And how close is Hamsik to a rise? Should I just keeo my players?

Thanks.

Hamsik + Benat

Hamsik + Osvaldo

Hamsik + Yanga-Mbiwa

Hamsik + Mangala

I'm a bit unsure whether to get Mata due to his lack of time' date=' but he's going to keep his 93 isn't he? And how close is Hamsik to a rise? Should I just keeo my players?

Thanks.[/quote']

Mata If doesnt plays,Will move so dont worry.

I'll talk Hamsik and Yanga.

Hamsik + Benat

Hamsik + Osvaldo

Hamsik + Yanga-Mbiwa

Hamsik + Mangala

I'm a bit unsure whether to get Mata due to his lack of time' date=' but he's going to keep his 93 isn't he? And how close is Hamsik to a rise? Should I just keeo my players?

Thanks.[/quote']

He's definitely going to keep his current rating, still one of the best in the PL.

From the deals, I'd probably offer the Yanga or Osvaldo combination.

Not sure how close to a rise Hamsik is, watch very little Italian football.

Hamsik + Benat

Hamsik + Osvaldo

Hamsik + Yanga-Mbiwa

Hamsik + Mangala

Thanks.[/quote']

Hamsik has good chance to be honest to rise to 93. Napoli has been consistent so far and as usual,Hamsik played vital part. If you want Mata though, Hamsik+Yanga Mbiwa will be the best deal as Yanga is absymal

Hulk+Fischer=El Shaaraway?

I would edge towards the left side.

Vladimir Weiss + Josè Gimenez (young player of Atletico Madrid) or Alberto Gilardino?

I have the duo and they never play for me. Will Gilardino keep his 90? If yes' date=' for how long? Answer at all the questions, thanks :)[/quote']

The question is will Gilardino start for you? If he does then do what is best for your first team. I don't think Genoa are doing particularly well though Gilardino has 4 goals in 10 games is a reasonable return, however I think he will be there highest rated player in SM terms. As for keeping his 90 it would be difficult to drop his rating if he can score a goal every 2 games or so but you just never know with SM.

Hamsik + Benat

Hamsik + Osvaldo

Hamsik + Yanga-Mbiwa

Hamsik + Mangala

Thanks.[/quote']

It would be harsh to drop Mata, he was superb last season and is a starter for Chelsea today. I would definitely get Mata and use the Yanga-Mbiwa deal.

Hulk+Fischer ' date=' AC Milan fan .

Vladimir Weiss + Josè Gimenez (young player of Atletico Madrid) or Alberto Gilardino?

I have the duo and they never play for me. Will Gilardino keep his 90? If yes, for how long? Answer at all the questions, thanks :)

I think he will drope and I would keep Jose Gimenez , he is a future star .

Hamsik + Benat

Hamsik + Osvaldo

Hamsik + Yanga-Mbiwa

Hamsik + Mangala

Thanks.[/quote']

Mata has an 41 M offer from PSG , i think he is the missing puzzle from their great team .

I would trade anybody except Mangala .

Hamsik has good chance to be honest to rise to 93. Napoli has been consistent so far and as usual' date='Hamsik played vital part. If you want Mata though, Hamsik+Yanga Mbiwa will be the best deal as Yanga is absymal[/quote']

I second this ! :)

Hi there' date=' I've been offered 6M + Alba for my Hummels. What do you think?[/quote']

I think Alba is underrated in SM and should be 94, so unless i had another top LB or only played 3 CB's i'd take alba.

Draxler and Gündogan or Götze ?!

I'd take Gotze even if it meant giving those 2 quality players. He has a good chance of getting a high rating, everything is in his favour.

Duo easily

Hi there' date=' I've been offered 6M + Alba for my Hummels. What do you think?[/quote']

Tough one. I wouldn't do it, but it depends on how much you depend on hummels and which other LB do you have.

Draxler and Gündogan or Götze ?!

Interesting deal' date=' I'd go with the duo.

Villa and De Bruyne for my Walcott or Villa e De Bruyne foir my Schurrle?

Or none of these?

For your Walcott.

Duo easily

Tough one. I wouldn't do it' date=' but it depends on how much you depend on hummels and which other LB do you have.

Interesting deal, I'd go with the duo.

For your Walcott.[/quote']

I play 3-5-2 and I have these defenders: Hummels, Dante, J. Martinez, Godin, Walker, Schmelzer and eventually Busquets.

I play 3-5-2 and I have these defenders: Hummels' date=' Dante, J. Martinez, Godin, Walker, Schmelzer and eventually Busquets.[/quote']

Kinda looks odd if you're throwing away your no.1 CB for a LB although you might get away with it if you stick to 3 defender tactics. I'd be conventional and stick with Hummels. ;)