• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Draxler and Gündogan or Götze ?!

For me the duo' date=' Draxler has the potential to be one of the best, where as Gundogan is just in my opinion world class. I rate Gotze very high but he has a lot of competition at Bayern and at a International level so I would edge towards the duo both great to have.

Hi there, I've been offered 6M + Alba for my Hummels. What do you think?

It depends on what position you need more because they're probably on a similar level there isn't many better left backs around then Alba and Hummels is a solid young centre back, both have great futures ahead so do what's best for your team.

Been presented the opportunity to sign Mata for one of the following;

Hamsik + Benat

Hamsik + Osvaldo

Hamsik + Yanga-Mbiwa

Hamsik + Mangala

I'm a bit unsure whether to get Mata due to his lack of time' date=' but he's going to keep his 93 isn't he? And how close is Hamsik to a rise? Should I just keeo my players?

Thanks.[/quote']

For me Hamsik and Yanga-Mbiwa if you're going to sign him and I wouldn't worry about his rating he is still a fantastic player and if he don't play at Chelsea he will only move to another top team so don't worry about that. Hamsik won't rise just yet maybe if he gets a move which is a bit unlikely.

For me the duo' date=' Draxler has the potential to be one of the best, where as Gundogan is just in my opinion world class. I rate Gotze very high but he has a lot of competition at Bayern and at a International level so I would edge towards the duo both great to have.

[/quote']

Surely Draxler has the same competition for an international place being German, if anything would be even further down the pecking order internationally. Add to that he plays for the lesser team in Bundesliga does he not? which will hinder his peak rating somewhat in comparison to Gotze's.

I would take the duo as well just thought it was a poor comparison to make.

Hulk+Fischer=El Shaaraway?

Take the duo:)

Draxler and Gündogan or Götze ?!

I'd go for the duo' date=' mate;)

Only if you need the dosh to strengthen other areas. Even then, i'd jack up the price.

I second this.

I play 3-5-2 and I have these defenders: Hummels' date=' Dante, J. Martinez, Godin, Walker, Schmelzer and eventually Busquets.[/quote']

If I were you, I'd ask for Alba and a bit more than 6M, for your Hummels. As you play in 3-5-2, an LB (or an RB, as well) isn't that big of an asset for you.

If the other manager rejects your counter-offer, I'd keep Hummels, mate.

Regards:)

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

can you please rank the future potential?: --- thanks

willhelms

digne

shaw

murru

de sciglio

id prefer Shaw over any of them , just remember that Milan is on the down massively and they wont break into the CL this year or in the near future i think with many teams with a lot more than them. Shaw is the only real long term left back england has and they boy is wanted by chelsea and united. hes in the best defence in the bpl as well.

Digne second best hes playing in PSG and i cant see them falling. De scigilo next along with Murru just on the basis he is meant to transfer to Inter soon

id prefer Shaw over any of them ' date=' just remember that Milan is on the down massively and they wont break into the CL this year or in the near future i think with many teams with a lot more than them. Shaw is the only real long term left back england has and they boy is wanted by chelsea and united. [b']hes in the best defence in the bpl as well.

[/b]

Digne second best hes playing in PSG and i cant see them falling. De scigilo next along with Murru just on the basis he is meant to transfer to Inter soon

Is that a joke or something?God,what a hype on 19 years old kid.Milan isn't going downhill,Rami and Honda will join in winter,El Shaa will come from injury and luckily if Allegri will be sacked they will definetly be back because they have enough quality.

Is that a joke or something?God' date='what a hype on 19 years old kid.Milan isn't going downhill,Rami and Honda will join in winter,El Shaa will come from injury and luckily if Allegri will be sacked they will definetly be back because they have enough quality.[/quote']

OK so Milan are currently 16 points behind a CL place , your telling me they can get that back with the current squad. The time between now and jan the point margain will be more soley because i cant see juve or napoli stopping with their quality. BTW by stats Southampton have a great defence , he will move and be better than de scigilio and thats the truth.

Anyway this isnt about Milans downfall rather help with deals , shaw is a better long term prospect and including hes english so he will always be higher on value lol ;)

id prefer Shaw over any of them ' date=' just remember that Milan is on the down massively and they wont break into the CL this year or in the near future i think with many teams with a lot more than them. Shaw is the only real long term left back england has and they boy is wanted by chelsea and united. hes in the best defence in the bpl as well.

Digne second best hes playing in PSG and i cant see them falling. De scigilo next along with Murru just on the basis he is meant to transfer to Inter soon[/quote']

Have you not learnt yet? You are not allowed an opinion that differs to that of Raz's, he is so anti British it is unreal. :P

OK so Milan are currently 16 points behind a CL place ' date=' your telling me they can get that back with the current squad. The time between now and jan the point margain will be more soley because i cant see juve or napoli stopping with their quality. BTW by stats Southampton have a great defence , he will move and be better than de scigilio and[b'] thats the truth.

[/b]

Anyway this isnt about Milans downfall rather help with deals , shaw is a better long term prospect and including hes english so he will always be higher on value lol ;)

So far its only your crystall ball working,not the truth.De Sciglio is great and that will not stop him from getting a move to another team if Milan will go downhill like you say.

Have you not learnt yet? You are not allowed an opinion that differs to that of Raz's' date=' he is so anti British it is unreal. :P[/font']

So you basically agree with what he said?

EDIT: Oups,I missunderstood ya pal.Firstly,I believed you said that Shaw is the best defender in EPL(IDK why).My bad :P...

Surely Draxler has the same competition for an international place being German' date=' if anything would be even further down the pecking order internationally. [b']Add to that he plays for the lesser team in Bundesliga does he not? [/b]which will hinder his peak rating somewhat in comparison to Gotze's.

I would take the duo as well just thought it was a poor comparison to make.

That's a little short sighted though isn't it? Draxler isn't going to stay at Schalke for the entirety of his career. Therefore his peak rating isn't going to be hindered due to them being his current club.

That's a little short sighted though isn't it? Draxler isn't going to stay at Schalke for the entirety of his career. Therefore his peak rating isn't going to be hindered due to them being his current club.

I was actually talking about the here and now' date=' the point I made in response to the post in question is still valid, I also did state I would take the duo.

So at present his peak rating will be hindered. [/font']

I was actually talking about the here and now' date=' the point I made in response to the post in question is still valid, I also did state I would take the duo.

So at present his peak rating will be hindered. [/font']

Surely his peak rating is something that can only be achieved in the future though (at a superior club), unless you believe his present rating is his peak rating.