• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Almost the default... and with Farfan I get another good wing next to Ribery...with 24 years old... I think they're defualt... just got Neuer from them sometime ago.

Checked again, also Westermann and other left the team... will go after Farfan + Rafinha... good enough for me, thanks for the help.

Guest Football8

My Navas for Rafinha + Rakitic?

Unless your in desperate need of a RB, I wouldn't do this deal as Navas is a good long-term player to have and if he has a good season with Sevilla, he might get called up to the Spanish squad for the World Cup and with last seasons performances I wouldn't be surprised if he carried he's performances on this season.

Unless your in desperate need of a RB' date=' I wouldn't do this deal as Navas is a good long-term player to have and if he has a good season with Sevilla, he might get called up to the Spanish squad for the World Cup and with last seasons performances I wouldn't be surprised if he carried he's performances on this season.[/quote']

He Doesn't Play In The NT Because Of Homesickness If I'm Not Mistaken Munt. ;)

As For Navas = Rakitic + Rafinha:

Rakitic Had A Bad Season Last Time Round And Was Lucky Not to Drop, While Rafinha Is Safe At 90 Barring S04 Having A Horrible Season. So I Would Say No To This Deal Unless You Need A RB And Get Farfan Instead Of Rakitic (I'm Assuming Its A New GC With Newish Squads?) :)

Unless your in desperate need of a RB' date=' I wouldn't do this deal as Navas is a good long-term player to have and if he has a good season with Sevilla, [b']he might get called up to the Spanish squad for the World Cup [/b]and with last seasons performances I wouldn't be surprised if he carried he's performances on this season.

He wont, he has homesickness?

EDIT: OOPS looks like ROMANO has beaten me to this answer/

Guest Football8

He wont' date=' he has homesickness?

EDIT: OOPS looks like ROMANO has beaten me to this answer/[/quote']

Haha, hopefully he'll make it if ever Spain host it :P, although he will be old enough to manage them. :)

Im in a bidding war for Hugo Rodallega. My starting bid was £850k + Heskey, then the other club made a bid. I went up to £1m + Heskey, then the other club increased their bid. Then I went up to £2m + Heskey, and they increased their bid more. I have just increased my bid to £3m + Heskey, but seeing as my transfer budget is £7m, and my current strikeforce is Jovetic (20+ goals a season) Crouch and Heskey, when should I stop?

Im in a bidding war for Hugo Rodallega. My starting bid was £850k + Heskey' date=' then the other club made a bid. I went up to £1m + Heskey, then the other club increased their bid. Then I went up to £2m + Heskey, and they increased their bid more. I have just increased my bid to £3m + Heskey, but seeing as my transfer budget is £7m, and my current strikeforce is Jovetic (20+ goals a season) Crouch and Heskey, when should I stop?[/quote']

Lol, maybe you should stop revealing your bids in the forum as you may end up damaging your chances of getting him:o

He wont rise, unless he has a stellar season at Wigan. 3m is quite alot, although if you rate Hugo so highly, you can offer him up till 4m? 5m Heskey is too much to pay for. However, chances are, your chairman will stop the deal since it involves Heskey, who is higher rated than Roda??( Chairman stops alot of deals now, super unrealistic IMO) Previously, you are able to, but with such idiot chairman, who dont know whats best for their club, im not sure if they will allow:rolleyes:

Lol' date=' maybe you should stop revealing your bids in the forum as you may end up damaging your chances of getting him:o

He wont rise, unless he has a stellar season at Wigan. 3m is quite alot, although if you rate Hugo so highly, you can offer him up till 4m? 5m Heskey is too much to pay for. However, chances are, your chairman will stop the deal since it involves Heskey, who is higher rated than Roda??( Chairman stops alot of deals now, super unrealistic IMO) Previously, you are able to, but with such idiot chairman, who dont know whats best for their club, im not sure if they will allow:rolleyes:[/quote']

Hopefully he's not a forumer then. Still this post should be a few pages back by tonight.

I am tryin to get Chiellini for my team. The current deal i have offered is 11 mil + milito + pique. Replacements are not an issue buh i want to bring in higher rated players to bolster the strength.

Do you think this is a good deal?

Can you use anyone else other than Pique? If yes, I would do so without even blinking my eyes;)

I am tryin to get Chiellini for my team. The current deal i have offered is 11 mil + milito + pique. Replacements are not an issue buh i want to bring in higher rated players to bolster the strength.

Do you think this is a good deal?

Not really, Milito fair enough, but I wouldn't part with Pique, basically because he's a starting CB for the Spanish and european champs, and is almost sure to rise, and given his age also, if he continues to perform could be on a par with Chiellini in time.

Plus the fact you'll be parting with 11m also, it's just not worth it

should i do Xavi for Xabi Alonso and Agger and 10mil

im sellin Xavi

Xavi is probably the best CM in the world atm, Agger is likely to play a bigger role for liverpool this season and could get 91/2 by the end of the season without a doubt, and Xabi alonso is bound to keep or better his rating at RM with a good start to the season, and 10m just sweetens it.

But I guess it's down to how much you value Xavi I guess, personally I'd be tempted to take it.