lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

By taking some slightly risky approach' date=' I can probably get Neuer by selling Buffon and ter Stegen for cash. Should I do this or should or just wait to see what happens with ter Stegen going to Barca should it happen?[/quote']

I'd choose Neuer; imo he's the GK in the World and I can see him getting to 95, in the future. Ter Stegen is a promising youngster, but noone can safely assure he'll be a top GK.

I'm doing Ramsey for my Nastasic..

I know it's stupid.

I do have Bonucci' date=' Dante, Hummels and Mangala though..

Can some1 just say nice things about Ramsey to make me feel better about the deal? haha[/quote']

Not necessarily: you have many quality CBs, 3 of them are quite young for that position.

From my point of view, Ramsey should get to 90 / 91, in his next rating review. Yes, Nastasic is already very good and can improve significantly, but your alternatives are great, too.

Hey!

In my gameworld schurrle' date=' modric, draxler and verrati just went out in the market, they already have around 5 offers made each, and i want to go for one of them, i have 15 M and jovetic and willian to exchange, any advise?

Thank you![/quote']

I'd go for Modric, mate;)

Koscielny or 5m + Umtiti

Transfer is completed' date=' just looking on people's opinion.

GC Deal.[/quote']

Koscielny, in this one:)

nick powell for jonathan Tah

I'd pick Tah' date=' since he should get a bigger rating increase than Powell, in their next review.

Jerome Boateng + Max Kruse or Dante ?!

I'd sign / keep the duo.

Regards:)

Giovinco or Menez?

tough one but i prefer Giovinco

Jerome Boateng + Max Kruse or Dante ?!

the due

Koscielny or 5m + Umtiti

Transfer is completed' date=' just looking on people's opinion.

GC Deal.[/quote']

Koscielny for me

Schweinsteiger or £10M + David Silva + Montolivo?

the due + cash

Odp: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Neymar or Aguero + £7m or Lewandowski + £7m

I think you can't go wrong with this deal.

Neymar has started his european career very well and he will be better while adopting to european style.

Aguero is simply fantastic.

Lewandowski has one important feature. He is extremely intelligent. He is still improving. I remember him playing in Lech Poznañ in Poland and he wasn't even half the player he is now. Who knows what level he can achieve.

I would go for Aguero but the difference is really small between these players. Neymar would be second choice.

Giovinco or Menez?

Wow that's a tough one' date=' both are in similar situations: barely playing and better players ahead of them and both basically need a move so tbh I wouldn't take either right now, but if you really need to just pick the cheapest.

Kurt Zouma or Serge Gnabry + 8m?

Zouma imo, he's already established himself while Gnabry's just getting minutes against lesser teams. Zouma could be 88/89 by the end of the season I guess.

Neymar imo, since he got on the database this game has hyped him more than teenage girls hype Bieber. So if Biscuits can go from 88 to 94 within 1,5 years and Pique can go from 90 to 95 within a year I don't see why Neymar can't go from 92 to a bazillion within the next three months. That's just how silly this game can be and if you own Neymar you should consider yourself lucky.. :rolleyes:

Aguero for me.

But long term it has to be Neymar.

Kurt Zouma or Serge Gnabry + 8m?

Zouma.

Giovinco or Menez?

Me thinks me knowth which GW this is :D

I'd take Neymar. The sky is the limit for him. People say he's overrated' date=' but he's still an exceptional player and he'll only get better at Barca.

Giovinco or Menez?

Close but I'd say Menez. Giovinco seems a bit stuck ATM so I'd say Menez is at least the safer option

I would honestly take Neymar. People can say what they want about him being overrated but he's still world class already' date=' and he's only going to get better at Barcelona. The other two are both fantastic but it will take a lot for both to rise.

Kyriakos Papadopoulos or Maxime Gonalons ?!

I'd personally take Papa. He's got more potential and Gonalons has too much competition in the French national team to rise too much further.

Vital Dede worth signing?

Will he stay 90?

Yes and yes.

Vital Dede is a great acquisition' date=' good defender.

Kyriakos Papadopoulos or Maxime Gonalons ?!

Both if you can. But I prefer Papa, tbh.

Cheers!

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Mesut Ozil or Radamel Falcao ?!

and

Sergio Ramos or Thiago Silva ?!

Right now i'd pick Ozil. He's the better player and playing for the better team.

I prefer Thiago Silva but Ramos is probably playing for the better team. Ramos is also younger which seems to be a huge thing in SM terms.

Sell Davide Santon for 12 M?

It depends who you have in that position. If no one then i wouldn't sell him. If he doesn't start for you, and you can buy someone better than sell him.

Hes still got time to be top class, but right now he's not playing brilliantly and unfortunately Newcastle are more up and down than a yo-yo.