Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Odp: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Neymar or Aguero + £7m or Lewandowski + £7m

I think you can't go wrong with this deal.

Neymar has started his european career very well and he will be better while adopting to european style.

Aguero is simply fantastic.

Lewandowski has one important feature. He is extremely intelligent. He is still improving. I remember him playing in Lech Poznañ in Poland and he wasn't even half the player he is now. Who knows what level he can achieve.

I would go for Aguero but the difference is really small between these players. Neymar would be second choice.

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Giovinco or Menez?

Wow that's a tough one' date=' both are in similar situations: barely playing and better players ahead of them and both basically need a move so tbh I wouldn't take either right now, but if you really need to just pick the cheapest.

Kurt Zouma or Serge Gnabry + 8m?

Zouma imo, he's already established himself while Gnabry's just getting minutes against lesser teams. Zouma could be 88/89 by the end of the season I guess.

Neymar imo, since he got on the database this game has hyped him more than teenage girls hype Bieber. So if Biscuits can go from 88 to 94 within 1,5 years and Pique can go from 90 to 95 within a year I don't see why Neymar can't go from 92 to a bazillion within the next three months. That's just how silly this game can be and if you own Neymar you should consider yourself lucky.. :rolleyes:

I'd take Neymar. The sky is the limit for him. People say he's overrated' date=' but he's still an exceptional player and he'll only get better at Barca.

Giovinco or Menez?

Close but I'd say Menez. Giovinco seems a bit stuck ATM so I'd say Menez is at least the safer option

I would honestly take Neymar. People can say what they want about him being overrated but he's still world class already' date=' and he's only going to get better at Barcelona. The other two are both fantastic but it will take a lot for both to rise.

Kyriakos Papadopoulos or Maxime Gonalons ?!

I'd personally take Papa. He's got more potential and Gonalons has too much competition in the French national team to rise too much further.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Mesut Ozil or Radamel Falcao ?!

and

Sergio Ramos or Thiago Silva ?!

Right now i'd pick Ozil. He's the better player and playing for the better team.

I prefer Thiago Silva but Ramos is probably playing for the better team. Ramos is also younger which seems to be a huge thing in SM terms.

Sell Davide Santon for 12 M?

It depends who you have in that position. If no one then i wouldn't sell him. If he doesn't start for you, and you can buy someone better than sell him.

Hes still got time to be top class, but right now he's not playing brilliantly and unfortunately Newcastle are more up and down than a yo-yo.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Mesut Ozil or Radamel Falcao ?!

and

Sergio Ramos or Thiago Silva ?!

Ozil and Ramos for the exact same reasons Infernito stated

Sell Davide Santon for 12 M?

Obviously if he is not a starter for you and you have cover OR you are able to buy a player of better quality (in terms of SM rating) with the 12m then yes get rid.

Fabregas or Gotze?

Gotze or Neymar?

Now I am doing this purely based on personal preference and taking all other factors SM related out of the equation:

Gotze

Neymar

Fabregas

However mid long term then Gotze and Neymar will be the better options' date=' both should reach the same rating as Fabregas in there careers, however I don't think winning another league title will be sufficient for Fabregas to kick on to 96. For the here and now then it has to be Fabregas.

[/font']