lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Definitely Ramires. 92 is imminent for him. Badstuber's career is still in doubt.

Yes' date=' this is the easiest of these 3 questions: it has to be Ramires!

Aguero or Cavani?

I'd pick Aguero, because I believe his rating will increase before Cavani's does.

He's also younger, so he should have more room for improvement than the Uruguayan.

Isco or hazard?

Thanks in advance

Oh man, another decision between 2 of my favourite players. If I had to choose, I'd buy / keep Isco, as he's more consistent, performace wise, than Hazard imo.:)

Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I have the option to fight for isco because the manager has left the team and in two month I will sell djuricic danilo alex sandro maher and bernard to buy hazard. I think is the best option, do you?

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Aguero or Cavani?

I prefer Aguero.

Isco or hazard?

Thanks in advance

I would get Isco.

I have the option to fight for isco because the manager has left the team and in two month I will sell djuricic danilo alex sandro maher and bernard to buy hazard. I think is the best option' date=' do you?[/quote']

I would keep Alex Sandro. :P

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I have the option to fight for isco because the manager has left the team and in two month I will sell djuricic danilo alex sandro maher and bernard to buy hazard. I think is the best option' date=' do you?[/quote']

Keep Maher, do the rest, get Isco.

Get Isco, keep Maher and Bernard (who I still think will be world class)

Isco or hazard?

Thanks in advance

Hazard' date=' but that's just my personal preference as they are pretty much equal

Aguero or Cavani?

Aguero

My Badstuber for Ramires?

My Badstuber for Ramires?

Ramires.

Aguero or Cavani?

Aguero' date=' best striker in the Prem - Cavani isn't even the best striker at his club :P.

Isco or hazard?

Thanks in advance

You've answered you own question there buddy :).

Aguero or Cavani?

Aguero

Isco or hazard?

Isco

Thanks in advance

Shall I sign Podolski with 10million ? I have 200 Million total

If you have 200M I'm actually surprised you even have to ask' date=' doubt that 10M will make any difference on buying someone else? Unless you can buy Ronaldo/Messi for 250, in that case keep your money.

Ivanovic or Piszczek?

Ivanovic