Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ivanovic or Piszczek?

Ivanovic

Shall I sign Podolski with 10million ? I have 200 Million total

No harm in it. Out injured at the minute. If he plays as much as he did before the injury he should hold his rating

Isco or hazard?

Thanks in advance

Isco. Kid's a sublime player

Aguero or Cavani?

Sergio Aguero. He's on fire at the minute. Should be in with a shot for 95 if he keeps it up

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Isco or hazard?

Thanks in advance

Isco started strong at Real but now he find it hard to get a first team spot . Hazard is pure class . sooner or later a contender for ball d'or .

Shall I sign Podolski with 10million ? I have 200 Million total

Obviosly you should .

Ivanovic or Piszczek?

Ivanovic , he can be use in more positions .

My Oliver Torres + Lestienne + Tielemans and cash for Lucas Moura what do you reckon?

Cash has limited use and Moura is starting quality for my team currently. I think he can become a phenomenal player still but I know he's had difficulties since moving to PSG. I thought the 3 i'm giving are very bright talents but none would play for me until they reached 89+ and i'm wary of predicting future ratings for low rated youth.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

My Oliver Torres + Lestienne + Tielemans and cash for Lucas Moura what do you reckon?

Cash has limited use and Moura is starting quality for my team currently. I think he can become a phenomenal player still but I know he's had difficulties since moving to PSG. I thought the 3 i'm giving are very bright talents but none would play for me until they reached 89+ and i'm wary of predicting future ratings for low rated youth.

Torres and Tielemans are two of the best talents around, and I don't like Lucas, in my opinion he's very overrated. So I'd reject the offer, but if Lucas would start for you accept the offer. :)

Thanks Marek, unfortunately things have gotten a lot more complex now :o

Anyone with the patience to read/take this in please give me your take, I can do:

1. Oliver Torres + Tielemans + Lestienne + cash for Lucas alone.

or

2. Oliver Torres + Tielemans + Meyer + cash for Verratti

or

3. Timo Werner + Bertrand Traore + Lestienne + cash for Lucas

and then also

Torres + Tielemans + Meyer + cash for Verratti

or

4. keep my low rated youth and pass on Lucas and Verratti

Note: I have Bernard, El Shaarawy, Eriksen, Vela for the AM spots and Sandro ,Gerrard, Van Ginkel and Fernandinho for holding mids, 4-2-3-1 and 4-3-3 wings are my most used formations.

Help much appreciated thanks.