• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Guest Football8

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I'm buying De Zeeuw (90) for Marchionni and Marcano in a GC, good deal ? Seen as Marchionni's near the 30 borderline I don't really want him and I don't see Marcano hitting around 90 with Godin, Gonzalo and Capdevila possibly in front of him, I know I contradicted myself, but just want others views, thanks. :)

I'm buying De Zeeuw (90) for Marchionni and Marcano in a GC' date=' good deal ? Seen as Marchionni's near the 30 borderline I don't really want him and I don't see Marcano hitting around 90 with Godin, Gonzalo and Capdevila possibly in front of him, I know I contradicted myself, but just want others views, thanks. :)[/quote']

Yeah I would go along with everything you said there mate... :)

Plus I would say he is a really good buy with possability he could rise... :)

although pique has immense potential' date=' arshavin is equally good as well and may very rise to 94 next time round. I wouldn't give him up tbh, he is too good for pique. Giving up matterazi and thiago silva would be much better options.

cheers[/quote']

Now been offered 12m plus Oscar Lucho Gonzalez for Arshavin.. what you think?

Guest Football8

I have just been offered £12m plus Oscar Lucho Gonzalez for Andre Arshavin.

What do you reckon?

Thanks

Nah, I'd keep Arshavin tbh, he's playing for a better team and looks settled in the Prem, which is a more superior league than the one Lucho moved to.

How does this deal look: I loose Ronaldinho and get Adebayor + $10 million

honestly, i don't know :D

ronaldinho is a tough one because he is so unpredictable. He is probably the best player at milan this season and if he performs, he will easily retain his rating. Adebayor, is not playing european football this season and definitely will have an effect on his rating. He won't rise for sure, and may drop if he doesn't perform.

cheers

Guest United

I made a bid for Gilardino which got countered for Pogrebnyak + Hulk. I countered his counter and put in Pogrebnyak and Tosic. I have replacements in both areas but want to know how Gilardino is progressing. Can he get a rise in the next changes and is he a regular in the Italy NT?

All help is greatly appreciated.

Guest United

I made a bid for Gilardino which got countered for Pogrebnyak + Hulk. I countered his counter and put in Pogrebnyak and Tosic. I have replacements in both areas but want to know how Gilardino is progressing. Can he get a rise in the next changes and is he a regular in the Italy NT?

All help is greatly appreciated.

..........bump(sorry to be so impatient but it's very close until the deal completes):eek:

I've received a bid for Turan Arda that would see me get Thomas Vermaelen and Hugo Rodallega. After seeing those two star at the weekend I'm tempted to accept. But is Arda's rating rising in the future? Thanks ;)

I would accept. Turan Arda , young and good he may be, he wont rise while at Galatasaray, unless they do something extraordinary, like winning the UEFACL. In the future, maybe, if he moves to the top leagues in Europe.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

AFC Bournemouth have made an offer to Olympiacos for Eden HAZARD of £5' date='000,000 plus Sam HEWSON and Jean-Philippe SABO

Im Olympiacos.?? help quick[/quote']

Definitely reject. Hazard is one of the best young players on the game, who has plenty of potential to reach 90, and even above that. The £5m he also offered was a pitiful amount, so I would definitely reject that.

AFC Bournemouth have made an offer to Olympiacos for Eden HAZARD of £5' date='000,000 plus Sam HEWSON and Jean-Philippe SABO

Im Olympiacos.?? help quick[/quote']

Sabo is a definite talent and is at a good club to nurture it, Hewson has pedigree also, due to him coming through the ranks at Manchester United, and the 5m is a decent amount also.

Depends whether you want the two talents or the one I guess.