• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Buying Kolarov for 8m in a GC as a back-up to Alaba.

Is it worth it? I'm thinking it's a solid deal but i cannot quite decide for some reason?

I think that's a good deal considering Kolarov can play in multiple positions & Alaba can play in even more positions than that :P

i play busquets in defence

my defence is: Valencia-Busquets-Chiellini

Reserves are: Mexes' date=' Dede, Criscito, Tasci and Capoue[/quote']

Changes it a bit as Valencia is shocking. Not sure how long Busquets will keep his CB though so id still do it as Iniesta will stay 97 for the foreseeable future. I'd be comfortable playing Dede or Capoue back there

Xavi for Koke and Javi Martinez?

I'd be getting Xavi but feel it's giving too much. Reason i'm considering it though is that Koke will not get into my first team in a long long time. Looking mid-term though' date=' what are your thoughts?[/font']

Short-Mid term I'd go Xavi, he is still the heartbeat of Barca & Spain and barring injury will be until & during Rio too.

Is it worth it? I'm thinking it's a solid deal but i cannot quite decide for some reason?

A decent back up' date=' getting game time at City but not enough to warrant a rise but enough not to drop, so is steady at the rating he is.[/font']

Thing is that significantly weakens your defence, however it also depends on the depth in midfiled that you have as well.

I'd be getting Xavi but feel it's giving too much. Reason i'm considering it though is that Koke will not get into my first team in a long long time. Looking mid-term though' date=' what are your thoughts?[/font']

Mid-term (12 month or so) I would keep Xavi, I do not envisage him dropping again any time soon.

What about your midfielders ?

Xavi is old but class ... Koke and Javi will never reach hes level ... Get Xavi !

Changes it a bit as Valencia is shocking. Not sure how long Busquets will keep his CB though so id still do it as Iniesta will stay 97 for the foreseeable future. I'd be comfortable playing Dede or Capoue back there

Short-Mid term I'd go Xavi' date=' he is still the heartbeat of Barca & Spain and barring injury will be until & during Rio too.[/quote']

Thanks for ur help bud.

Cheers:)

i would get xavi if you dont plan on staying more than 1 year.. other wise the duo.

yeah do it

Dedè + 5 M or Varane?

Get / keep Varane' date=' mate. He still makes a few concentration mistakes, but, from my point of view, he'll be one of the best CBs in the World, long term.:)

Short-Mid term I'd go Xavi, he is still the heartbeat of Barca & Spain and barring injury will be until & during Rio too.

Good point and I agree;)

Yeah, make that deal, mate! Kolarov is a solid replacement option for Alaba.

His rating should be safe for a considerable amount of time and 8M is a fair price imo.:)

Speaking of Fabian SCHÄR Fabian. i havn't seen him. how good is he/can he be?

Certainly a goal scorer and on big clubs radar.

I can get him for 9 million in a competetive setup as a prospect defender' date=' worth it? could he get in a team with my front row of messi, ronaldo & falcao?[/quote']

I'd hope so seeing as he is a CB :o:P

I think he is a fantastic prospect & a very good player already. £9m in a competitive setup is a bargain IMO.

Decent deal.

Personally I would try to get a young riser like Gibbs or Sandro.

Xavi is one of the greatest players to kick a ball.

Look at Puyol, surely Xavi will retire with a strong rating and you are actually getting a bargain with immediate benefit to your team plus strong mid-term prospects.

Xavi. Martinez is barely playing and neither will ever reach Xavi's level. Plus Xavi's still playing quite a lot.

Jack Rodwell or Manuel Lanzini?

Lanzini right now, Rodwell's going nowhere at City and needs a move first.

Jack Rodwell or Manuel Lanzini?

Manuel Lanzini. Rodwell isn't getting a look in at City at all

Keep Xavi. He's still one of the best midfielders in the world. I doubt either the other two will get to 97