• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I would do the second deal as well my "soccer" loving friend. :rolleyes:

Haha' date=' I'm still a Geordie at heart!

Nay worries, oh and I'd prefer to lose Shaqiri over Thiago :)

Perfect, thanks.

That's the deal I've had accepted in the end :D

Although, the PSG manager had agreed a deal of Mata + Schurrle for Silva and it got reversed, so I'm skeptical if this will or not!

I've got one club for more than 3 years and I'm buying just talents. Right now many of them are great rated and some of them are concerned.

What do you think, which of these players should I sell?

I've got many players, so few of following should leave. I'm looking to keep some of them which will be special players in the future.

Jack Wilshere, Christian Eriksen, Iker Muniain, Erik Lamela, James Rodriguez

I've got one club for more than 3 years and I'm buying just talents. Right now many of them are great rated and some of them are concerned.

What do you think' date=' which of these players should I sell?

I've got many players, so few of following should leave. I'm looking to keep some of them which will be special players in the future.

Jack Wilshere, Christian Eriksen, Iker Muniain, Erik Lamela, James Rodriguez[/quote']

The obvious two to sell from those players are Muniain & Rodriguez.

Jack Wilshere, Christian Eriksen, Iker Muniain, Erik Lamela, James Rodriguez[/quote']

If you can, i wouldn't sell any of them.

If i had to rank them, then this would be it.

1. Lamela

2. Wilshere

3. James

4. Eriksen

5. Muniain

Lamela and Eriksen have both gone backwards in my opinion by moving to Spurs. They both could have moved to a better club.

James is doing well at Monaco, but again should have gone to a better club.

Wilshere is doing well at title-chasing Arsenal and is the future of England - Apparently.

Muniain has stalled a bit since he burst onto the scene a few years ago.

Fellani for James Rodriguez? Position not important' date=' id be getting James. (who has best potential?) Thanks[/quote']

Pick Rodriguez if you are looking long term. :)

$7m + Dante + Thiago for Thiago Silva?

or

$10m + Dante + Shaqiri for Thiago Silva?

I'd be getting Silva.

Both would be sweet deals for you. I would personally go with the second one and lose Shaqiri.

Wilshere and Lamela are the ones to keep. You could consider selling the rest if the right offer comes along.

Thanks for replies' date=' guys. I've put Lamela here 'cause I see he doesn't play much in Spurs, I don't know the reason honestly..[/quote']

Adapting to the pace & techniques of the English game, & fitness.

I've said it before & I'll say it again, Erik Lamela will be Spurs' best player in due course.

Thiago Silva or Philipp Lahm?

That's a massively tough one.

I'd argue that both of them are the two best defenders in World football.

Lahm is more versatile, Silva is a year younger.

Depends on if you need a CB or a RB/DM more to be honest.

It's an absolute toss-up. You cannot go wrong either way.

Reus or Neymar?

Neymar.

Just for the record before Raz chews me a new one - I absolutely love both players.

Neymar has more potential and is playing for the better team. Reus will rise to 93, but given the hype surrounding Neymar, his team and his country, he will always be ahead of Reus.

Reus rises to 93, Neymar rises to 94, Reus rises to 94, Neymar rises to 95, etc.