lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

It all depends what players you are swapping and how highly the chairman rates them. But in my experience i have found that it makes very little difference than if it was a cash deal.

i was once swapping a winger and Forward who i never played+cash, for forward who was younger, and rated higher than them. At the time i had th likes of Nani, Ledesma, Cardozo etc who are all 88+ who could cover, but the chairman rejected because it was 2 for 1.

Yes he will value them higher as the top players in each position are rated higher than if they were the third or fourth rated player. ;)

P.S - Not 100% sure on that comment above. :eek:

Ok thanks. Ive only just recently been using part exchange deals. For most of the season ive been using the free agents list. Below is this seasons ins and outs:

transfers.jpg

As you can see, some players are on both lists :D

Thanks again, both premiership and arsenal123

James, i want you to look at the P/E's i've done this season. When you do 1player+cash it'a pretty easy to get what you want. It's when you do 2 players when it becomes a hassle. Here they are. (they all worked first time btw)

Oscar Ustari for 8milliom+Mauricio Caranta

Vieria Marcelo for 3.7million+Juan Krupoviesa

Pablo Piatta for 2.9million+Bruno Marioni

Alexis Sanchez for 3.8million+Mauro Boselli

OK i'll admit they are all AI clubs that i got the players BUT tbh once you are roughly above the c'man valuation, there should be no problems

James' date=' i want you to look at the P/E's i've done this season. When you do 1player+cash it'a pretty easy to get what you want. It's when you do 2 players when it becomes a hassle. Here they are. (they all worked first time btw)

Oscar Ustari for 8milliom+Mauricio Caranta

Vieria Marcelo for 3.7million+Juan Krupoviesa

Pablo Piatta for 2.9million+Bruno Marioni

Alexis Sanchez for 3.8million+Mauro Boselli

OK i'll admit they are all AI clubs that i got the players BUT tbh once you are roughly above the c'man valuation, there should be no problems[/quote']

I understand what ur sayin, but im managing a PNE in an old championship. The original PNE squad had no players which would be of use in a p/e deal, and because the championship is old, all the new players added are free agents, also managers released players ages ago thinking they were rubbish and then they raised over the years, e.g. peter whittingham

yeah i know what youe saying. Their poor league form means their ratings will decrease. So really what you're saying is correct.

And if you think the players you got from unmanaged second tier teams were good, i got Nani, Anderson, Marcelo Viera, Bojan Krkic AND mamadou Sakho and more from AI.

yeah i know what youe saying. Their poor league form means their ratings will decrease. So really what you're saying is correct.

And if you think the players you got from unmanaged second tier teams were good' date=' i got Nani, Anderson, Marcelo Viera, Bojan Krkic AND mamadou Sakho and more from AI.[/quote']

Ive just searched for Bojan and hes at an average 2nd division club. might bid for him when i get promoted. whos gonna rise higher, bojan or giovani. Oh and btw Jagielka or Onuoha, money no object.

Ive just searched for Bojan and hes at an average 2nd division club. might bid for him when i get promoted. whos gonna rise higher' date=' bojan or giovani. Oh and btw Jagielka or Onuoha, money no object.[/quote']

i think Bojan will go higher than Dos Santos, but not sure about the other one

Is Kevin Kuranyi (92) worth trading Roy Makaay (91) + Afonso Alves (90) for him. I'm really feeling unsure trading Makaay who played very well in my team 8.67 average... What do you think ?

Dont do it, makaay should really be at 92 and shouldnt have decreased last time and afonso alves will probably go up to 91 soon and he has been linked to the premiership

hi im really have t a great player and ive been looking at villa ive offered 42 mill plus grosso 92 and mutu 93 erm is this a gd deal or if its rejected should i offer more also ine1 got ne opinions on ne1 else i could buy for a forward or attacking midfield role thatnks

Help!!!!

A good deal or bad deal?

Since i joined tottenham i have had him as top goal scorer over rooney. Now have brought Diego Milito but was going to keep Robbie Keane as a reserve incase of injury now, have recieved this offer what would you do and what should i do?

América have made an offer to Tottenham Hotspur for Robbie KEANE of £0 plus Marcell JANSEN

hi guys erm ive been after a top forward and have think messi will di whats the most i should pay and got a feeling the manager may want rooney in echange should i do it

No dont get rid of Messi he is increasing and will soon be 97 (or at least should be if ronaldo is 98)

Help!!!!

A good deal or bad deal?

Since i joined tottenham i have had him as top goal scorer over rooney. Now have brought Diego Milito but was going to keep him as a reserve incase of injury' date=' not have rcieved this offer hat would you do?

América have made an offer to Tottenham Hotspur for Robbie KEANE of £0 plus Marcell JANSEN[/quote']

I'd accept that, but first see if you can get like 5m with it;)

hey i just need some advice on this deal never asked for some before but will give it a shot. I have a deal that has been accepted so obviously the other manager thinks its good but I'm having second thoughts.

The deal is Gianluca Zambrotta (95) + Mahamadou Diarra (93) for Lionel Messi (95)

Now the reason why I'm having second thoughts is cause of how it will affect my team:

Buffon

Zambrotta (Spanish League)

Cannavaro (Spanish League)

Nesta

Vidic

Ferdinand

Sergio Ramos (Spanish League)

Mertesacker

Vicente (Spanish League)

Schweinteiger

Gattuso

Pirlo

Fabregas

Essien

Diarra (Spanish League)

Kaka

Nasri

Cristiano Ronaldo

Totti

Eto'o (Spanish League)

Fernando Torres

Mario Gomez

Karim Benzema

Bojan Krkic (Spanish League)

Carlos Vela (Spanish League)

obviously I would like Messi cause he is considered one of the best players in the world and If I were to get him I would Have Cristiano Ronaldo, Kaka, and Messi. But loosing one of my defenders with no 95+ rated to cover for him is a tough choice especially when you consider that Messi if he only goes up to a 96 would only be tied with my best strikers. Thats why I'm looking at the Spanish PLayer Rating Changes. Do you think this will be a good deal after the changes are made to my players in the Spanish League?

Zambrotta down to a 93/94

Messi up to a 96/97

Sergio Ramos up to 94/95

Cannavaro stay at 96 or down to 95.

Eto'o stay at 96 or return to 97.

So with potential player rating changes in mind is this a good deal. Oh and I'm currently in first place with 3 points but I have a much better GD then the team below me with 7 games left to play.

What would you do?

hey i just need some advice on this deal never asked for some before but will give it a shot. I have a deal that has been accepted so obviously the other manager thinks its good but I'm having second thoughts.

The deal is Gianluca Zambrotta (95) + Mahamadou Diarra (93) for Lionel Messi (95)

Now the reason why I'm having second thoughts is cause of how it will affect my team:

Buffon

Zambrotta (Spanish League)

Cannavaro (Spanish League)

Nesta

Vidic

Ferdinand

Sergio Ramos (Spanish League)

Mertesacker

Vicente (Spanish League)

Schweinteiger

Gattuso

Pirlo

Fabregas

Essien

Diarra (Spanish League)

Kaka

Nasri

Cristiano Ronaldo

Totti

Eto'o (Spanish League)

Fernando Torres

Mario Gomez

Karim Benzema

Bojan Krkic (Spanish League)

Carlos Vela (Spanish League)

obviously I would like Messi cause he is considered one of the best players in the world and If I were to get him I would Have Cristiano Ronaldo' date=' Kaka, and Messi. But loosing one of my defenders with no 95+ rated to cover for him is a tough choice especially when you consider that Messi if he only goes up to a 96 would only be tied with my best strikers. Thats why I'm looking at the Spanish PLayer Rating Changes. Do you think this will be a good deal after the changes are made to my players in the Spanish League?

Zambrotta down to a 93/94

Messi up to a 96/97

Sergio Ramos up to 94/95

Cannavaro stay at 96 or down to 95.

Eto'o stay at 96 or return to 97.

So with potential player rating changes in mind is this a good deal. Oh and I'm currently in first place with 3 points but I have a much better GD then the team below me with 7 games left to play.

What would you do?[/quote']

Jesus dude, just buy Messi! it'll be worth it i assure you!

I need a spare LB and LM in my new Lyon squad and have been offered 10m + Giggs + Evra for Juninho.

Is this worth it?

My other CM's are:

TOULALAN, Jeremy CM/DM 24 92 100 Okay £8.9M £18.6M

KALLSTROM, Kim CM/AM 25 91 100 Okay £7.9M £13.7M

BODMER, Mathieu CM/CB 25 91 100 Good £7.9M £11.3M

i woudent Giggs is Aging, Your Probily Have Good Defeders Allready ?

Juninho is Still Class.. Id Keep Him

I need a spare LB and LM in my new Lyon squad and have been offered 10m + Giggs + Evra for Juninho.

Is this worth it?

My other CM's are:

TOULALAN' date=' Jeremy CM/DM 24 92 100 Okay £8.9M £18.6M

KALLSTROM, Kim CM/AM 25 91 100 Okay £7.9M £13.7M

BODMER, Mathieu CM/CB 25 91 100 Good £7.9M £11.3M[/quote']

It's ok, nothing to write home about though:

GROSSO, Fabio LB/LM 30 92 100 Good £6.1M £8.8M

REVEILLERE, Antoine RB/LB 28 89 100 Good £5.5M £5.0M

CLERC, Francois RB/RM 24 89 100 Average £6.7M £10.2M

CRIS, Marques CB 30 91 100 Average £5.6M £7.4M

SQUILLACI, Sebastien CB 27 91 100 Okay £7.1M £11.6M