• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Posted Images

yes he won't agree with a messi+ buffon

i'll ask for torres + buffon plus some cash

That sounds good. I just think Messi + Buffon is slightly better but none the less good business' date=' Ahmed. :)

In a bit of need for some help

Ive been offered Kuranyi (92) and Rakitic (89) for Diego Milito (93)

Should i accept his offer or reject it.

I think it's a good deal, but i would like your views.

Which Milito? Both are 93.

If you're taling about the forward than accept it. Both good yung players and sure to be better in the future. If you're talking about G. Milito, the Barcelona CB, then see if yuo can replace him, and then accept ONLY if you can.

That sounds good. I just think Messi + Buffon is slightly better but none the less good business' date=' Ahmed. :)

Which Milito? Both are 93.

If you're taling about the forward than accept it. Both good yung players and sure to be better in the future. If you're talking about G. Milito, the Barcelona CB, then see if yuo can replace him, and then accept ONLY if you can.[/quote']

It is D.Milito the forward. I think i will accpect it then i will have Kuranyi and Gomez up front:)

I have a dilema guys

Basically i have just took on a Man City Squad with £67.8M i lloked over the team to see which area of the first XI needs inproving so i went on the transfer list and Didier Drogba was transfer listed at £45M i thought great your mine! i clicked on him put a bid then noticed he is out injured till 23rd June thats the dilema do i buy him and wait for him to be match fit or leave it as i will end up using up £74,400K on his wages each week when hes not even playing.

What do i do!!!!!

Any help guys?

Impatience....:eek::P

I have not seen much of Cheyrou this season but I think he is a good player.... He might reach 90 but I doubt it..

Don't think he would ever go higher though mate....Where as Jensen is a good solid 90...He is playing regular for club and Country...

Any replies for my earlier post on drogba also is 12M a good deal on Guti?

All depends what setup it is in.....

Standard or Gold?

If its a standard then I would say that you could easily get a better younger striker for 45 million.....

As for the injury, I would gamble on that as your stadium revenue would not be too bad at Eastlands.....

Impatience....:eek::P

I have not seen much of Cheyrou this season but I think he is a good player.... He might reach 90 but I doubt it..

Don't think he would ever go higher though mate....Where as Jensen is a good solid 90...He is playing regular for club and Country...

Well I'd like to know how Cheyrou is doing for other transfer reasons, so it's ok to be impatient! :P

I'm taking it that you're saying that it's not a good deal for me, cheers for the response mate. I'll take your advice on this one! :)

All depends what setup it is in.....

Standard or Gold?

If its a standard then I would say that you could easily get a better younger striker for 45 million.....

As for the injury' date=' I would gamble on that as your stadium revenue would not be too bad at Eastlands.....[/quote']

Its a standard setup and i always struggle to find a manager that wants to sell their players in any setup lol

Its a standard setup and i always struggle to find a manager that wants to sell their players in any setup lol

Is it a World champ or A National Champ?

If its a world then yes it is hard to buy players, but in a National Champ you can find loads of external clubs to exchange players with...

If its a WC then I would buy Drogba for 45mil, injured or not...

I was just offered $36 million for Andrei Arshavin (26, AM/F, rated 92) in my World Championship game and was wondering if I should accept. I will either have Ruslan Rotan (26, F/AM, rated 89) or Andrei Voronin (28, F/AM, rated 88) take his spot at Attacking Midfielder if I sell him.

Thinking of doing this' date=' as there hasn't been much interest so far.

Higuain and Santana both of Fiorentina for my Udinese in GC10? Santana will be a starter and Higuain will then be my first choice striker.[/quote']

What do you mean? You are swapping players for your team?

Sorry' date=' its for Quagliarella[/quote']

Ahh.....Was confused then, not hard!

I would do it probably...Although saying that, Quag has the chances of a rise if he moves from Udinese...

Higuain will be good for the future and Santana is a solid 89.....

Thats a toughie, but I think I would do it...