Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Is Kovacic any good or sell him for 10million?

Keep Kovacic

Would you take any two of these for Luis Suarez?

Hulk' date=' Jovetic, Rossi, Schurrle, Baines, Mertesacker, Giroud, Draxler, Howedes, Pogba or Muniain?

Thanks[/quote']

Draxler + Pogba for me. Future top class players!

Ok guys so... I currently have Cavani and Falcao. However' date=' using one of them, I can sign Lewandowski. Would you switch one of the players for Lewa or would you keep my current strike force?

Thanks! :)[/quote']

Cavani for Lewandovski

Sell Varane for Sakho and Thorgan Hazard?

No.

chiellini + moreno for ramos

chiellini + moreno for lahm

dante for varane.

which side guys? ASAP please...

Ramos + Varane for me.

I have Fernandez Gabi and I can swap him for one of the following

Reges Fernando' date=' Ever Banega, Fredy Guarin, Etxebarria Benat.

Who should I get?? Or should I just keep Gabi??[/quote']

Keep him.

If I sell my Kondogbia I can get Ruben Pardo and Christian Eriksen from the proceeds / my savings. Should I proceed?

Also is Diego Reyes worth keeping? My CB's are Bartra' date=' Marquinhos, Mangala, Inigo, Doria, Balanta, Tah, Schar, Rekik, Gimenez (yes im hoarding!)[/quote']

Keep Kondogbia , sell Reyes.

Balzaretti + Welbeck + Leali or Tevez?

The argentinian.

Sergi Darder + Aleksandar Mitrovic + 4 million or Grenier? It's an incredibly competitive forum-filled EC' date=' cash is pretty useful but 4 million can't really get you much[/quote']

Darder and Mitrovic are very good prospects, while Grenier will be in France's squad for the World Cup. Probably won't get any minutes, though.

If Grenier is not a first XI player, I would take the duo + cash. Grenier reminds me of another french Lyonnaise midfielder : Gourcuff. He was once called a big talent, but he wasted every chance he got.

Sergi Darder + Aleksandar Mitrovic + 4 million or Grenier? It's an incredibly competitive forum-filled EC' date=' cash is pretty useful but 4 million can't really get you much[/quote']

At this moment in time I would keep hold of Grenier to be honest, I find that cash is always useful in a forum EC so if it isnt on this occasion it doesnt come into the equation IMO.

Tevez mate' date=' having a decent season in Italy thus far making hi. A safe 93, a rating I don't envisage any of the other players reaching.[/font']

If none start for you I would take the duo and cash mate.

If I sell my Kondogbia I can get Ruben Pardo and Christian Eriksen from the proceeds / my savings. Should I proceed?

Also is Diego Reyes worth keeping? My CB's are Bartra' date=' Marquinhos, Mangala, Inigo, Doria, Balanta, Tah, Schar, Rekik, Gimenez (yes im hoarding!)[/quote']

More advice wanted!

I never said he wasnt going to keep his 94' date=' I offered opinions with the world cup a factor, and not a factor.

Columbia and Uruguay are both seeded for the finals so who's to say they wont have ridiculously good tournaments? They are also ranked 4th & 6th in world rankings.

I'm not saying the world cup is the be all and end all, but it will be huge for some players, Neymar for example - its a bit naive to right it off.

Like I also said, I would swap Cavani for Lewa.[/quote']

True obviously the WC could be a factor, I just think its not going to matter for their ratings ;)

Don't know too much about Pardo, but I'd only do it if Eriksen would be a starter for you.

Reyes has been a starter for Mexico throughout the Olympics, I'd keep him for now.

Tevez any day, only player that could be worth it is Balzaretti as he might get 91 at Roma.

Personally would choose the duo, or better say trio as with 4 millions you'll bring a decent talent. Darder will easely hit 85-86 if he continues playing (and assisting) and Mitrovic is a promising talent (that's what a belgian expert told me).

Depends on your squad! If Balzaretti and Welbeck would be starters then l'd choose the trio ...

Kingsley Coman or Fares Bahlouli?

Definitely Kingsley Coman.

Which would you buy: Blind' date=' Moisander or Van Rhijn[/quote']

Daley Blind, for me.

Carvajal or Azpilicueta and Ake?

Keep/Get Carvajal.

Bruno Zuculini or Sebastian Rode or Pablo Sarabia?

Pablo Sarabia.

Ezequiel Lavezzi or Frank Lampard + Santos Fred ?!

E. Lavezzi' date=' definitely. He is still a top striker.

Lazio's Felipe Anderson or Tottenhams Nacer CHADLI

Nacer Chadli, in this moment.

But Felipe is also a good acquisition for the future.

Please rank in order who you would buy: Steven Gerrard' date=' Dries Mertens and Adem Ljajic.[/quote']

1.Adem Ljajic

2.Dries Mertens

3.Steven Gerrard

Andrea Ranocchia or Geoffrey Kondogbia?

Who has bigger potential? Position doesn't matter.

Atm' date=' Ranocchia, if you need a starter. Geoffrey Kondogbia, for the long term.

Also is Diego Reyes worth keeping? My CB's are Bartra, Marquinhos, Mangala, Inigo, Doria, Balanta, Tah, Schar, Rekik, Gimenez (yes im hoarding!)

Better keep Kondogbia, he will be a top defender.

Linked with big clubs already.

Sell D.R. Reyes plays for Porto II most of the time.

I have Fernandez Gabi and I can swap him for one of the following

Reges Fernando' date=' Ever Banega, Fredy Guarin, Etxebarria Benat.

Who should I get?? Or should I just keep Gabi??[/quote']

I'd swap Fernandez Gabi for Fredy Guarin / Reges Fernando,

depends if you want a starter (Reges) or a substitute (Guarin).

Darder + Mitrovic + 4M seems like a good offer for Grenier.

Sell Varane for Sakho and Thorgan Hazard?

Keep Varane, he's top class.

Cheers.

Tbh I don't think the world cup's really going to matter' date=' I cannot see Cavani nor Falcao win it (which they probably need to if they are to get 95) and thus I think all three will be 94 at the start of next season. Therefor I'd trade Falcao for Lewa as Cavani's at a better club and Lewa's next club will definately be top 5 of the world (latest rumours are Real and Bayern I believe).[/quote']

That's interesting because I heard that Real Madrid were looking to sign Falcao now that he's not at Atletico Madrid...

Thank you to everyone for your responses! :)

Hi, I have to raise some cash. I have players that I have been waiting on rises for some time. Probably need to sell 2. Which ones?

Vertonghen

Jones

Shaqiri

Kagawa

Keep in mind that a Kagawa rise is of more value than a Shaqiri rise even if it takes longer to come. But, if Kagawa and Vertonghen are NOT due to rise then they will get more money in the market.

Your suggestions of next rating change and long term rating potential would be useful.

Hi' date=' I have to raise some cash. I have players that I have been waiting on rises for some time. Probably need to sell 2. Which ones?

[b']Vertonghen[/b]

Jones

Shaqiri

Kagawa

Keep in mind that a Kagawa rise is of more value than a Shaqiri rise even if it takes longer to come. But, if Kagawa and Vertonghen are NOT due to rise then they will get more money in the market.

Your suggestions of next rating change and long term rating potential would be useful.

I would keep Jones and Kagawa.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Xavi for the next 2-3 years.

If all the three player would start I'd go for the trio' date=' very good offer for Messi.[/quote']

Thanks.

My current 3 CM's in a 4-2-3-1 are Schweiny, Iniesta and Fab. Isco is a backup. And RVP is my only recognised CF. What do you think?

Repped.....edit, sorry, must spread:(

Hi' date=' I have to raise some cash. I have players that I have been waiting on rises for some time. Probably need to sell 2. Which ones?

[b']Vertonghen[/b]

Jones

Shaqiri

Kagawa

Kagawa won't rise as he can't get in a mediocre midfield and Jones is rubbish. I'd go with the other two.

[b']Vertonghen[/b]

Jones

Shaqiri

Kagawa

Keep Vertonghen. Hold on to Jones as well because I think he might nick 90 in the next review. I would suggest selling Kagawa and Shaqiri since none of them are starting for you.

2 deals...

Pogba + 30m or Xavi

Fabregas/Schweinstieger' date=' RVP + Isco or Messi (thats Fab or Schweiny, not both)

TIA[/quote']

Thanks.

My current 3 CM's in a 4-2-3-1 are Schweiny' date=' Iniesta and Fab. Isco is a backup. And RVP is my only recognised CF. What do you think?

Repped.....edit, sorry, must spread:([/quote']

Pogba + 30m because in a few years, it will be worth it.

It depends who replaces the trio that are sold in return for Messi, but for now it seems like you should keep them. Not worth losing a large part of your first-choice midfield for Messi. Besides, Isco's a real talent.

2 deals...

Pogba + 30m or Xavi

Fabregas/Schweinstieger' date=' RVP + Isco or Messi (thats Fab or Schweiny, not both)

TIA[/quote']

Would take Pogba + 30M, for the long term..and cash is always good.

Good offer for Messi: Schweinsteiger + RVP + Isco.

[b']Vertonghen[/b]

Jones

Shaqiri

Kagawa

I would keep Shaqiri and Vertonghen, for sure.

Both very good players, especially Shaqiri.

2 deals...

Pogba + 30m or Xavi

TIA[/quote']

I love young players, so Pogba for me, even though Xavi will be higher rated for a few years. Depends what you could get for those 30 M.

Keep your players! Don't give them for Messi.

Kagawa won't rise as he can't get in a mediocre midfield and Jones is rubbish. I'd go with the other two.

Jones is rubbish? Remember only Manchester United - Arsenal. Where was Ozil in that match' date=' mate?

Oh, let me remind you :rolleyes: :

[center']jones-ozil.jpg?resize=620%2C350[/center]