Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Jakub BŁASZCZYKOWSKI or £2' date='000,000 plus Patrick HERRMANN and Wellington NEM .

Havn't seen the youngsters this season, jakob would not slot straight into my GC team, unless he increases.[/quote']

Herrmann is a very good little player but I'd want better than Nem tbh.

Is Sime Vrsaljko a good option for RB? Currently I have Piszczek as my starter and then Schar as my backup. Looking for someone who will rise quickly & is young.

Options like De Sci' date=' Carvajal etc gone.[/quote']

I think if those options are gone is a good signing, Schar may go to just being a CB soon too.

Jackson Martinez' date=' Christian Benteke, Olivier Giroud or Javier Hernandez? Which one?

Should I sell Torres and Pato to buy three of them?[/quote']

You should sell those two to buy any three yes.

My preference would be Giroud - Benteke - Hernandez - Martinez.

It would be Hernandez hands down if he was a regular (for any top club not just Utd)

I have received the following three offers for Nortdveit and was wondering which one I should accept. I should add I am in huge debt (9.7m) and I am in desperate need of some depth:

£1' date='000,000 plus Armin BACINOVIC and Marc WILSON.

£4,400,000 plus Étienne DIDOT and Maxwel CORNET.

£1,600,000 plus Souleymane DIAWARA and Chris WOOD.[/font']

I'd go for deal two and clear some debt, like Vendetta said Didot can replace Nortdveit.

Herrmann is a very good little player but I'd want better than Nem tbh.

I think if those options are gone is a good signing' date=' Schar may go to just being a CB soon too.

You should sell those two to buy any three yes.

My preference would be Giroud - Benteke - Hernandez - Martinez.

It would be Hernandez hands down if he was a regular (for any top club not just Utd)

I'd go for deal two and clear some debt, like Vendetta said Didot can replace Nortdveit.[/quote']

Are you tired? Not your usual informative self so just go with the "like forumer X said?" :Pwhich I do all the time lol.

Tevez + Bernard or Cavani?

If Bernard is just a squad member then get Cavani. Ok he might not rise next time round but it is not beyond the realms of possibilty I mean Silva got his 95 at P.S.G and it is much more difficult for a CB to reach 95 than it is for a prolific CF to.

Lovren= 5m+ Kondogbia?

Cash + the french midfielder.

Tevez + Bernard or Cavani?

Bernard could become the next big thing at Shakhtar in a year or so. And he will probably be in Brazil's squad for the World Cup' date=' because Scolari seems to like him. He played in 5 of the last friendly games of the brazilian NT. So I would take the duo.

Walcott or Koke?

Koke.

De Sciglio or Jerome Boateng?

Currently' date=' Boateng's the better player and I will get him over De Sciglio. Good talent though.

Keep or sell Kevin De Bruyne? I could sell him for 13.5 M after having paid him 5.6 some seasons ago

Yup, depends on who you can get with 13.5m. Keep him if you can't get anyone better.

De Sciglio or Jerome Boateng?

I'd probably take Boateng. He's playing better and is playing for the better team right now. De Sciglio might be younger but that's about it. Obviously down the road the answer might be different' date=' but right now I'd take Boateng.

Keep or sell Kevin De Bruyne? I could sell him for 13.5 M after having paid him 5.6 some seasons ago

It depends on a few things.

1. Do you need him?

2. Can that money buy you anyone to replace him?

3. Who are you selling to? A rival? An unmanaged?

I wouldn't personally sell him just yet unless you absolutely don't need him.