Need an opinion on who to get out of these and why etc :P

• D'Agostino (Udinese)
  • Fernando (Porto)
  • Cabaye (Lille)
  • Kheidra (Stuttgart)

Need to know most about the first three.. need some top quality help :D

Cheers guys.

I would deffo go for Fernando of Porto.

I seen him play in the CL last season and he looked fantastic...

He should also get a chance with some of Porto's top players departing which will only help his rating getting more football.

Hope this helps :)

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

FC Schalke 04 have made an offer to Bayern Munchen for Bastian SCHWEINSTEIGER of £15,000,000 plus Marcio RAFINHA

I will raise it to 20 millions, I know that Rakitic had a bad season, but with Magath and 4-4-2 for Schalke he's a starter, so, he will add more for me, also I will get the RB I always wanted... what do you think?

Im in the middle of signing Naldo from Werder Bremen for £7million plus Breno - good idea, bad idea?

My thinking is that Naldo will always get played, Breno has fallen down the pecking order at Bayern behind Demichelis, Van Buyten and now even Badstuber, plus they've also signed Braafheid? I've also got O'Shea in the team whos surely got to get an increase from 89 (last changed in 2006!!!)

Whats your views on this transfer?

I am Lazio and have been offerd Alejandro GÓMEZ + Kader KEITA for Goran Pandev. I have Rocchi and Zarate aswell. Should I do the deal or not?

Reject it. Pandev is a quality player, while Keita flopped at Lyon & has moved to Galatasaray (in a relatively inferior league), and Alejandro Gomez isn't good enough to replace Pandev in your team.

Hello guys' date=' need a quick help here. Who would be a better buy? Kwadwo Asamoah or Barcellos Taison? I know both are good, but who's better?

Taison 83-->86

Asamoah 85-->87/88

Thanks,

Caleb

Asamoah. Better club Better league, on course to be one of Ghana's greatest ever players, and is only 20. Expected to start games too, which equates to a nice rise:)

Asamoah. Better club Better league' date=' on course to be one of Ghana's greatest ever players, and is only 20. Expected to start games too, which equates to a nice rise:)[/quote']

Thanks, but I read somewhere Taison was tipped to be the next "Wonderkid"? :P I like Asamoah a lot though.

Gotta spread before giving you green. :mad:

One more question, Badstuber or Asamoah? Both won't even make my bench. Thanks again.

Hello guys' date=' need a quick help here. Who would be a better buy? Kwadwo Asamoah or Barcellos Taison? I know both are good, but who's better?

Taison 83-->86

Asamoah 85-->87/88

Thanks,

Caleb

There is no question Asamoah is the better buy here Caleb mate.

Asamoah has been tipped as a 90+ in the next season or two already... and he will rise by 2/3 next changes which owns Taison... :)

Hope I help. :)