Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

My Mats Hummels + 7.5m. or Mesut Ozil ? Now I am short in back I understand Mats is one of best defenders but Ozil is one of best in world' date=' what to do ??[/quote']

Sadly i might have to take hummels simply because his position is harder to get at harder ratings then ozils... Even if Ozil's is +2 maybe in the future

Got a choice between Leandro Damiao or Doria and 6.6m

I do have a need for both players' date=' but can only go for 1 of them. Damiao would get into my first team straight away (ahead of Kleber), but I do also need a long-term option at CB. Based on immediate need, Damiao seems like the obvious choice but I'm a little bit uncertain about his lack of goals and lack of involvement with the Brazil squad. The average rating of my team would stay the same with either player. I would probably prefer whichever player's likely to move to Europe first, but I know Doria's just signed a new contract so not sure whether that'll be soon with him either. The 6.6m probably could be used to fill a couple of other gaps in the not too distant future. Which side would people prefer?

Whilst I'm asking, because another manager is still bugging me about this, would people prefer Neymar or Rooney & Aubameyang? I've decided to stick with Neymar because I really don't like Rooney, but just interested to see if it is as unbelievable a deal as the other manager is making out.

Thanks in advance![/quote']

Go with Doria on the first deal. Brighter future and great talent.

I would go with Neymar as well on the second. Unless both Rooney and Aubameyang start for you, Neymar is definitely the choice to go. He's doing really well and a future world beater. :)

Schurrle OR Rabiot+Schar+15m?

Schurrle - has a good rating at a young age. Rabiot and Schar still has some way to go. The only qualm I have is Schurrle's game time at Chelsea but he is still the way to go.

My Mats Hummels + 7.5m. or Mesut Ozil ? Now I am short in back I understand Mats is one of best defenders but Ozil is one of best in world' date=' what to do ??[/quote']

I would base my decision on who you need more in your squad. Since you are short at the back go for Hummels although he is unlikely to reach the dizzy heights of 94/95 for defenders any time soon. :P

Edit: How thin are you at the back?

I would base my decision on who you need more in your squad. Since you are short at the back go for Hummels although he is unlikely to reach the dizzy heights of 94/95 for defenders any time soon. :P

Edit: How thin are you at the back?

I am playing 5-3-2 3cbs. In back I have 2 fullbacks Piscz and Lahm (traded for Subotic) in middle of that two is Papa. I am getting Schaar from Basel. Now I am taking Ozil bcs I dont see Mats rising anytime soon he is injured for now he have quality but M.O. have bigger chance for rising and I think can do better deal for him in future then with Mats.

I do have a need for both players' date=' but can only go for 1 of them. Damiao would get into my first team straight away (ahead of Kleber), but I do also need a long-term option at CB. Based on immediate need, Damiao seems like the obvious choice but I'm a little bit uncertain about his lack of goals and lack of involvement with the Brazil squad. The average rating of my team would stay the same with either player. I would probably prefer whichever player's likely to move to Europe first, but I know Doria's just signed a new contract so not sure whether that'll be soon with him either. The 6.6m probably could be used to fill a couple of other gaps in the not too distant future. Which side would people prefer?

Whilst I'm asking, because another manager is still bugging me about this, would people prefer Neymar or Rooney & Aubameyang? I've decided to stick with Neymar because I really don't like Rooney, but just interested to see if it is as unbelievable a deal as the other manager is making out.

Is there another young CB available? Because I think Damio will benefit your team greatly atm. And there might be another young CB popping up in the future. We just don't know yet.

As for the second one, as much I dislike Rooney, I think Rooney + Auba for Neymar is slightly unfair as both of them is in 2 good club and have a rating cap of 95/96 IMO. So, I think it s better to have 2 good player instead of one.

Tough one here' date=' although it looks like unfair to trade 91 for that kind of offer, but if it is for a long term, I'd might do it depend on who can you get with that cash or is Schurrle is your first team player.

My Mats Hummels + 7.5m. or Mesut Ozil ? Now I am short in back I understand Mats is one of best defenders but Ozil is one of best in world, what to do ??

I know your heart said Ozil, Ozil, Ozil. :P But I think you will make a mistake if you end up with him as high rated CB is really rare nowadays compared to the likes of Ozil (and he is at Arsenal now). Also, considering your thin depth at the back.

Hummels for me.

Also, who would trade Subotic for Lahm? lol

I am playing 5-3-2 3cbs. In back I have 2 fullbacks Piscz and Lahm (traded for Subotic) in middle of that two is Papa. I am getting Schaar from Basel. Now I am taking Ozil bcs I dont see Mats rising anytime soon he is injured for now he have quality but M.O. have bigger chance for rising and I think can do better deal for him in future then with Mats.

It is down to you. As I see it, if you can replace Papadopoulos who is 89 with a 93-rated CB, you probably should get Hummels instead. That being said, you have to take into consideration the current strength of your midfield and decide how Ozil will add to that.

In all honesty, I think Ozil may stay 94 for awhile and will only increase if Arsenal remain top of the league closer to May next year. Still the decision goes to you. :)

Also' date=' who would trade Subotic for Lahm? lol[/quote']

I gave in deal Bender also I am full in middle you think Munchen manager get best deal here or ??

Sorry, I should rephrase. Who would trade Lahm for Subotic. :P

Don't worry. You got the better deal IMO.

Robert Lewandowski or Antoine Griezman + Carlos Vela ??

Lewandowski. While Griezmann is phenomenon, Vela on the other side is so-so.

Re: Odp: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

15.5m+Walcott+Balotelli for Reus? I'd be getting Reus....Squad depth ain't a problem

Even though it's too much' date=' there are circumstances in which the deal would be fair. Personally I wouldn't do it unless I have plenty of 91's (balo and walcott are not having minutes) and 92+s are extremely hard to get

I do have a need for both players, but can only go for 1 of them. Damiao would get into my first team straight away (ahead of Kleber), but I do also need a long-term option at CB. Based on immediate need, Damiao seems like the obvious choice but I'm a little bit uncertain about his lack of goals and lack of involvement with the Brazil squad. The average rating of my team would stay the same with either player. I would probably prefer whichever player's likely to move to Europe first, but I know Doria's just signed a new contract so not sure whether that'll be soon with him either. The 6.6m probably could be used to fill a couple of other gaps in the not too distant future. Which side would people prefer?

Thanks in advance!

I absolutely love Damiao, but I don't think he's the best option. Go with Doria if those 6,6m are worth something in your gameworld

Hummels ANY day. There are other good players in ozil's position.

Schurrle, not by much I think.

Hazard or Oscar?

Shaqiri & El Shaarawy or Oscar?

Ramos or Thiago Silva?

(These ones are TOUGH)

Probably go for Hazard already at a better rating and is the same age and has the ability to keep rising... Plus one of the main players at both Chelsea and Belgium. I'd go with the duo even though Oscar is class I think both of these youngsters are amazing talents and having two is better then one :) now this one is tough... But I will go Ramos because, he's two years younger, he plays at Real Madrid who in my opinion is a better team then PSG and have more chance of going further in the champions league also, Real Madrid will always be a massive club, he plays for Spain who have dominated international football the past couple of years... Then you could argue Thiago Silva at a team who seem to keep progressing and progressing, next World Cup is in his country but I'd go for Ramos on the game.

Is it time for me to sell Alves for 20m plus kos? I have piszczek' date=' montonya, carvajal, ramos and jones on standby. I feel Carvajal can be a 90 rated rb @ end of season, and will give me lack of games concern pretty soon.:confused:[/quote']

Try to sell him for more cash or a better player.

Take Doria. While the second deal, I would take the duo ASAP. Rooney is just amazing in the last games for United (4 assists agains Leverkusen for example), while Aubameyang is playing rather good football for Dortmund. Indeed, Neymar will rise again.. but I would take the two players.

Rabiot + Schar + 15M

If you are in need of a CB, take Hummels.

Also' date=' who would trade Subotic for Lahm? lol[/quote']

I gave in deal Bender also I am full in middle you think Munchen manager get best deal here or ??

Take/keep Lahm if you can.

Robert Lewandowski or Antoine Griezman + Carlos Vela ??

Lewa for sure

Hazard or Oscar?

Shaqiri & El Shaarawy or Oscar?

Ramos or Thiago Silva?

(These ones are TOUGH)

Oscar

The duo

Ramos

Lewa or Schweini ?

Lewa

Is it time for me to sell Alves for 20m plus kos? I have piszczek' date=' montonya, carvajal, ramos and jones on standby. I feel Carvajal can be a 90 rated rb @ end of season, and will give me lack of games concern pretty soon.:confused:[/quote']

Koscielny would have to marry the Queen to get a rise on SM. Make no mistake about it; Koscielny is a better player then Alves who's an idiot. I'd take it as you should give the other right backs a game or two.

The situation has been changed. Now it is cash plus Kos plus Schurrle for Dani Alves. So what will be your answer?:)