Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Llorente + 1M for Negredo ? I'm getting Negredo

First' date=' I'd try to give less than 10M and Llorente for Negredo.

If you can't pull it off, go for Negredo, regardless.

The Spaniard will reach 92 in his next rating review, if he keeps performing.

15.5m+Walcott+Balotelli for Reus? I'd be getting Reus....Squad depth ain't a problem

I'd take Reus. I'd try to pay less than 15M.

Nevertheless, if that isn't possible, still get Reus!

I believe he's 95 material and performance consistency is not Walcott and Balotelli's strongest point.

Got a choice between Leandro Damiao or Doria and 6.6m

I do have a need for both players' date=' but can only go for 1 of them. Damiao would get into my first team straight away (ahead of Kleber), but I do also need a long-term option at CB. Based on immediate need, Damiao seems like the obvious choice but I'm a little bit uncertain about his lack of goals and lack of involvement with the Brazil squad. The average rating of my team would stay the same with either player. I would probably prefer whichever player's likely to move to Europe first, but I know Doria's just signed a new contract so not sure whether that'll be soon with him either. The 6.6m probably could be used to fill a couple of other gaps in the not too distant future. Which side would people prefer?

Whilst I'm asking, because another manager is still bugging me about this, would people prefer Neymar or Rooney & Aubameyang? I've decided to stick with Neymar because I really don't like Rooney, but just interested to see if it is as unbelievable a deal as the other manager is making out.

Thanks in advance![/quote']

1st deal: Dória + the money

2nd deal: Neymar

I bet Neymar will get, at least, to 96 in the future.

My Mats Hummels + 7.5m. or Mesut Ozil ? Now I am short in back I understand Mats is one of best defenders but Ozil is one of best in world' date=' what to do ??[/quote']

Well mate, are there any other top defenders available, for you, to buy, in case you choose Ozil?

That's the only situation, where I'd opt for Hummels and the 7M, also because high rated defenders are harder to get than top AMs.

In any other circunstamces, I'd pick Ozil.

Also' date=' who would trade Subotic for Lahm? lol[/quote']

I gave in deal Bender also I am full in middle you think Munchen manager get best deal here or ??

Buy / keep Lahm (the best RB / LB in the World atm).

Subotic is a great CB, but he isn't at the Bayern player's level.

He's very versatile, as well.

Robert Lewandowski or Antoine Griezman + Carlos Vela ??

Sign / keep Lewa.

Hazard or Oscar?

Shaqiri & El Shaarawy or Oscar?

Ramos or Thiago Silva?

(These ones are TOUGH)

Yeah' date=' they're tough, indeed!

1st deal: Hazard (this one is extremely tough, for me)

2nd deal: Oscar (he's got more class, potential and performance consistency than the duo imo)

3rd deal: Ramos (Silva is, from my point of view, the best CB in the World. However, Ramos is younger and plays for a better club, in a better league.

He's better, in SM terms, also because he plays at RB):)

Lewa or Schweini ?

This is a very difficult one, too!

I'd get / keep Lewa.

I feel he's moving to an even better club than Dortmund, in the near future.

That might allow him to improve even more, as a striker.

I'd only choose Schweinsteiger, if you need a midfield player more than a striker.

The situation has been changed. Now it is cash plus Kos plus Schurrle for Dani Alves. So what will be your answer?:)

I'd pick the duo and the cash.

You'd be getting 2 quality players plus some money.

Besides, you have good options for the RB spot.;)

Lewa or Schweini ?

I'd take Lewa' date=' very young still and will most likely have longer at a high rating than Schweinsteiger (assuming you are in it for the long run). Also generally good centre forwards are harder to come by than centre mids on SM.

Hazard or Oscar?

Shaqiri & El Shaarawy or Oscar?

Ramos or Thiago Silva?

(These ones are TOUGH)

Some tough calls here definitely.

I'll surprise myself and pick Oscar for the first one. I really love Hazard's style but I think Oscar is such a fantastic bet right now. A key player for Brazil heading into the historic world cup year and Mourinho trusts him fully it seems. He's pretty versatile and has great quality on the ball but with good defensive ability too.

I'd take Oscar in the second too, not that I don't rate Shaqiri or El Shaarawy but they will struggle to rise any time soon as it stands. Oscar is set up very well to rise higher in the future for the reasons mentioned in the first choice.

I prefer Silva in real life but for SM the safer bet is probably Ramos. Slightly younger and being a starter for Real Madrid and Spain means he can keep a very high rating for years.

Robert Lewandowski or Antoine Griezman + Carlos Vela ??

I'd go for Lewa here. The Sociedad duo have impressed me but I can't see either getting close to him for the foreseeable future if at all.

My Mats Hummels + 7.5m. or Mesut Ozil ? Now I am short in back I understand Mats is one of best defenders but Ozil is one of best in world' date=' what to do ??[/quote']

Take Hummels if you are short at the back. Ozil is fantastic but unless Arsenal win the premier league, go pretty far in the champions league and he has an amazing world cup with Germany he won't rise. Also there are a lot more CAM type players rated 90+ than centre backs so if you lost Hummels it could be very tough finding a replacement of similar calibre.

Schurrle OR Rabiot+Schar+15m?

Schurrle, much higher rated than either, more proven on the big stage and has potential to rise higher in the future particularly given his national team and club.

Vela or Willian?

Willian

I apologize because this is probably the 3rd time i've posted about a similar decision but I simply am stuck once again.

I have the trio in each case and can either give:

Tevez + Bernard + Meyer for Cavani

or

Tevez + Bernard + Oliver Torres for Van Persie

I play 4-3-3 wingers mostly and my other attackers are Diego Costa' date=' Vela, El Shaarawy and Benteke, my starting XI average is a bit over 90 so Tevez is the only definite starter of the ones i'm giving.

My thought process so far is this:

Van Persie is solid at his rating but has peaked now but will be higher rated than any of mine for quite a while still. Cavani is also solid at 94, has longer at a high rating than Van Persie due to being 3 years younger and could potentially rise again in the future. Both of them are likely to be key players for their national sides at the world cup.

Tevez is doing well for Juve but isn't in the picture firmly for the world cup with Argentina and 93 is as high as he'll probably be from now on.

Bernard is a nice talent and 90/91 is possible at Shakhtar eventually if he plays well and can make a decent impact for Brazil but he won't rise very fast as he might were he to move to e.g. a top premier league side and impress there.

Meyer is a big talent for his age and already a regular for Schalke, he could be 86 by the end of the season and maybe 88/89+ in a year or so and potentially one of the best youth on SM if he can continue to perform well at the top level.

Oliver has a job to break into the Atletico first team but has good talent and can rise more over the coming season(s) even if he struggles to seriously break through for a while.

Would you do either of these and why? Sorry again for repetition and for the long post but I think it will be case closed after this. Thanks.[/quote']

I would prefer that you keep your players. You're giving too much for Cavani/Van Persie in either situation. If anything, Tevez is likelier to get 94 than Cavani/Van Persie while Bernard, Meyer and Torres are highly rated prospects.

I will take Willian

Lahm for Alaba straight swap' date=' yay or nay?[/quote']

Alaba, younger and likely to rise. Yay if you're getting Alaba but only just.

I would prefer that you keep your players. You're giving too much for Cavani/Van Persie in either situation. If anything' date=' Tevez is likelier to get 94 than Cavani/Van Persie while Bernard, Meyer and Torres are highly rated prospects. [/quote']

Thanks, I withdrew my post because I decided to keep my players but thank you for reassuring me of my decision. :)

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Guarin or Mario Suarez (A. Madrid)? I'd go for Guarin but just want to read your opinion.

I'd go Guarin, Inter may not be lighting up Serie A but he is playing, and isnt far off their most consistent player, he will also be going to the World Cup and is key for Columbia.

Suarez hasnt played for Atletico since the end of October, and wont get in the NT team either.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I'd go Guarin' date=' Inter may not be lighting up Serie A but he is playing, and isnt far off their most consistent player, he will also being to the World Cup and is key for Columbia.

Suarez hasnt played for Atletico since the end of October, and wont get in the NT team either.[/quote']

I second this. :)

Please rank:

Vertonghen

Dante

David Luiz

Also' date=' Petr Cech or Gianluigi Buffon?[/quote']

Dante

David Luiz

Vertonghen

Cech, definitely.

My Vidal + 7 mil for Fabregas?

Cesc Fabregas.

Guarin or Mario Suarez (A. Madrid)? I'd go for Guarin but just want to read your opinion.

Fredy Guarín.

Lahm for Alaba straight swap' date=' yay or nay?[/quote']

Get David Alaba.

Vela or Willian?

Willian, easily.

My Vidal + 7 mil for Fabregas?

I'd get Fabregas' date=' hard to give up Vidal but it's worth it for Cesc.

Please rank:

Vertonghen

Dante

David Luiz

Also, Petr Cech or Gianluigi Buffon?

Luiz

Dante

Vertonghen

Not much in it though.

I much prefer Cech.

hazard + modric or lahm? my wingers are ribery and robben' date=' and my midfielders lampard pirlo and schwein, so the duo will not start, what are your opinions?[/quote']

I'd prefer the duo, they can replace Lampard & Pirlo.