Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Another team has offerd for Goran Pandev. The offer is Rodrigo PALACIO + Aiden MCGEADY. What Do people think. I am Lazio and have rocchi and zarate also .

I'd say no, Palacio is unproven in Italy as of yet, and Mcgeady will hit 90 at the most unless he gets a move to the Prem which is unlikely ;)

I'd say no' date=' Palacio is unproven in Italy as of yet, and Mcgeady will hit 90 at the most unless he gets a move to the Prem which is unlikely ;)[/quote']

Thanks mate. I was edging towards rejecting it as to be honest I have never seen Palacio play but just needed some help.

Thanks mate. I was edging towards rejecting it as to be honest I have never seen Palacio play but just needed some help.

He's done very well in Argentina for years, but he's moving to Europe fairly late on, and there's no guarantee he'll succeed anyway. He's a similar type of striker to Milito, who he's replacing at Genoa, but until he's settled there's no way of knowing whether he'll fill his boots.

Guest Football8

URGENT HELP

I have torres and have been offered Drogba' date=' Del Piero and 10 mil for him.....:confused:

My other strikers are Raul,Trezeguet,Huntelaar and Kuyt and Olic.[/b']

Nope, Torres is arguably the best striker in the World for me and I certainly would take 2 oldies in exchange for him. Keep him and try and possibly sell Raúl and/or Trezeguet as they seem up and down recently and are also fairly old.

I got offered Capel and DRAGUTINOVIC and 30 millions for Ribery' date=' I would negotiate and try to get another player with Capel, What do you guys think? who should I get? Navas and Fabiano left the club :([/quote']

No way would i do that...

Ribery is top class, as both of them will struggle to rise further, with Dragutinovic probably gonna drop more.

So yeah keep Ribery... :D

;718134']No way would i do that...

Ribery is top class' date=' as both of them will struggle to rise further, with Dragutinovic probably gonna drop more.

So yeah keep Ribery... :D[/quote']

I know, if there was Navas + Capel + 30 mil, that'd be great as with 15 I can get gentner and 20 for dzeko... so can get 4 top players for him, but with dragu I wont go for it...

How bout 10 mil plus Drog and Silva.....???

I could buy Bojan out of the 10 mil and the 8 million I already have.....

The other manager said for 18 million i could have Bojan..

so thats basically' date=', Drog,Silva and Bojan for Torres ;)[/b']

Bojan has hit a glass ceiling in his development, he had so much promise, but is now effectively a squad player for Barca, and I doubt he'll hit 90 any time soon. Do the right thing, as everyone else has been saying, just keep Torres, however tempting it may be.

Unless there's an offer you simply can't refuse, don't do it.

Bojan has hit a glass ceiling in his development' date=' he had so much promise, but is now effectively a squad player for Barca, and I doubt he'll hit 90 any time soon. Do the right thing, as everyone else has been saying, just keep Torres, however tempting it may be.

Unless there's an offer you simply can't refuse, don't do it.[/quote']

Yeah listen to him :P

Guest Football8

I got offered Capel and DRAGUTINOVIC and 30 millions for Ribery' date=' I would negotiate and try to get another player with Capel, What do you guys think? who should I get? Navas and Fabiano left the club :([/quote']

If that's the GC I think your on about, reject. Ribery is one of the high rated Wingers on SM and that certainly isn't a good enough deal for him. I'd at least try and get a minimum of 2 92's for him who have good bright future.

I have Torres....

And i get an offer for David Silva and Drogba for himm??:confused:

I wouldn't sell Torres for anything apart from Messi' date=' he's the best striker in the World for me and clearly outshines Drogba.

How bout 10 mil plus Drog and Silva.....???

I could buy Bojan out of the 10 mil and the 8 million I already have.....

The other manager said for 18 million i could have Bojan..

so thats basically,, Drog,Silva and Bojan for Torres ;)

Still no, same reason as above and I think you could do with keeping Torres forever ! :)