Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Should i get Fabregas + Iniesta or Should i get Fabregas + Neymar + Jerome Boateng?

The duo for me.

How does everyone feel about transferring money from club to another ??

one club has a depleted bank account while the other club is loaded with cash' date=' so the loaded club will transfer a certain amount to the depleted club. It could certainly help in buying players that are out of reach for depleted clubs.

What is everyones thoughts on this idea ??[/quote']

Its technically cheating.

Its technically cheating.

Who cares? Cheating is allowed in SM.

But seriously' date=' if it is 2 different manager/person, just with the intention of helping and to make the setup full, why not.

Should i get Fabregas + Iniesta or Should i get Fabregas + Neymar + Jerome Boateng?

Fabregas + Iniesta.

Who cares? Cheating is allowed in SM.

But seriously' date=' if it is 2 different manager/person, just with the intention of helping and to make the setup full, why not.[/quote']

I should have said if the accounts are connected. If its friends, fair enough I guess.

Iniesta side.

one club has a depleted bank account while the other club is loaded with cash' date=' so the loaded club will transfer a certain amount to the depleted club. It could certainly help in buying players that are out of reach for depleted clubs.

Not cheating for me.

Balotelli or Lukaku?

Lukaku for me.

Both have similar playing styles and both have uncapped potential but right now Lukaku is the better player. The only thing holding him back is that Jose doesn't seem to want him at Chelsea.

EDIT: Had time to think about it and like Nobby says, Balotelli is the safer bet. He's only 23, he could make a huge impact at the World Cup and right now is playing for the better team (even if they are struggling).

Balotelli or Lukaku?

Lukaku for me.

Balotelli can easily ruin his career like many have cause of his attitude whereas I think that Lukaku can do big things in the future.

Balotelli=Short Term

Lukaku=Medium-Long Term

I also disagree with the opinion that he cant get a 90 if his team doesnt gets a top 4 spot.If he gets a 17-25 goals season,He will.

Should I swap zaha and sterling (me) for lukaku (him)?

Will either zaha or sterling potentially be as good as lukaku will be?

Help appreciated!

Do it.

Can anyone tell me if Nicolas Castillo and Robin Knoche are worth it? I can get them for Demba Ba who's just developing concerns' date=' but I don't know anything about them.[/quote']

Yes, they are.

I would get the trio.

I don't really like it. Some of you ask for more.. reality from SM. Well, this isn't real. Players like Fabregas or Iniesta will never go to a team like Burton Albion in real life. It's a fantasy football game, ok, but I don't like that idea.

Lars Bender + Max Arnold for Julian Draxler ?!

I would keep Draxler.

Balotelli or Lukaku?

Balotelli for me.

Big dilemma I have thorgan hazard who have this statistics (LOL his older brother wasn t kidding when he said he is even better than him)

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/thorgan-hazard/profil/spieler_102226.html?from=direktErgebnis

I also have Juan Manuel Iturbe who is playing really well at Hellas Verona

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/juan-iturbe/profil/spieler_81455.html?from=direktErgebnis

should I sell or keep after rise.

Anyway I manage a small 3rd division club, I don t have problems with salaries, but I got offer for hazard Quoting Name your price, 20 millions is not a problem for Thorgan.

Also should I sell casemiro from real madrid and tavares fabinho from Monaco. Do they have potential to be big.

Big dilemma I have thorgan hazard who have this statistics (LOL his older brother wasn t kidding when he said he is even better than him)

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/thorgan-hazard/profil/spieler_102226.html?from=direktErgebnis

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/juan-iturbe/profil/spieler_81455.html?from=direktErgebnis

Anyway I manage a small 3rd division club' date=' I don t have problems with salaries, but I got offer for hazard Quoting Name your price, 20 millions is not a problem for Thorgan.

Also should I sell casemiro from real madrid and tavares fabinho from Monaco. Do they have potential to be big.[/quote']

If you don't have problems with the cash, keep all of them for now.

And, also, depends what you can do with those 20M. And how hard is to get players in your league. If some manager can spend 20 M on one single 85 rated player, something is a bit off.

If you don't have problems with the cash' date=' keep all of them for now.

And, also, depends what you can do with those 20M. And how hard is to get players in your league. If some manager can spend 20 M on one single 85 rated player, something is a bit off.[/quote']

for instance he wouldn t spend 10M for 90 rated player (such as ronaldinho, etc), but he would spend 20M on this one. I guess he believe he can be a good player. Also 20M would be let say, he would buy other **** players for large sum of money to get to 20M

for instance he wouldn t spend 10M for 90 rated player (such as ronaldinho' date=' etc), but he would spend 20M on this one. I guess he believe he can be a good player. Also 20M would be let say, he would buy other **** players for large sum of money to get to 20M[/quote']

wait till he rise and get 30 :D

Hey' date=' i need a bit of advice here..

i got this crazy offer, i have LEWANDOSKI, and i've been offered this:

CAVANI / AGUERO + EL SHARAWI / JAMES RODRIGUEZ

Which one should i take? I think i could also ask for some cash

Thank you![/quote']

Aguero + Rodriguez

Thank you![/quote']

cavani and aguero are alone better then lewa . take el shaa + aguero .

Balotelli or Lukaku?

I bet' date=' in 2 years or so, Lukaku will have at least the same rating as Balotelli.

The Italian hasn't got the attitude, that a top footballer should have.

He often looks like he doesn't want to be on the pitch.

As for Lukaku, I'm almost positive he'll be one of the best strikers in the World, long term wise.

Therefore, I'd pick the Belgian.

Lars Bender + Max Arnold for Julian Draxler ?!

This is a very difficult one.

If I had to choose, I'd go for Draxler.

I feel he'll move to a better club, in the near future.:)

I'd get / keep the players in bold' date=' mate.

Anyway I manage a small 3rd division club, I don t have problems with salaries, but I got offer for hazard Quoting Name your price, 20 millions is not a problem for Thorgan.

Also should I sell casemiro from real madrid and tavares fabinho from Monaco. Do they have potential to be big.

Were you offered 20 million for Thorgan Hazard?

If that's the case, accept it, mate!

I wouldn't sell Casemiro and Fabinho.

They have quality, especially the Real Madrid midfielder.;)

Thank you![/quote']

The guy, that made you that offer, must be an idiot!

I'd take Aguero + James or Aguero and cash.:)