• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Guest Football8

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I got offered Capel and DRAGUTINOVIC and 30 millions for Ribery' date=' I would negotiate and try to get another player with Capel, What do you guys think? who should I get? Navas and Fabiano left the club :([/quote']

If that's the GC I think your on about, reject. Ribery is one of the high rated Wingers on SM and that certainly isn't a good enough deal for him. I'd at least try and get a minimum of 2 92's for him who have good bright future.

I have Torres....

And i get an offer for David Silva and Drogba for himm??:confused:

I wouldn't sell Torres for anything apart from Messi' date=' he's the best striker in the World for me and clearly outshines Drogba.

How bout 10 mil plus Drog and Silva.....???

I could buy Bojan out of the 10 mil and the 8 million I already have.....

The other manager said for 18 million i could have Bojan..

so thats basically,, Drog,Silva and Bojan for Torres ;)

Still no, same reason as above and I think you could do with keeping Torres forever ! :)

How bout 10 mil plus Drog and Silva.....???

I could buy Bojan out of the 10 mil and the 8 million I already have.....

The other manager said for 18 million i could have Bojan..

so thats basically' date=', Drog,Silva and Bojan for Torres ;)[/b']

If you need depth, it is very much worth considering. Although I'm not a fan of the Drog...

Bojan has hit a glass ceiling in his development' date=' he had so much promise, but is now effectively a squad player for Barca, and I doubt he'll hit 90 any time soon. Do the right thing, as everyone else has been saying, just keep Torres, however tempting it may be.

Unless there's an offer you simply can't refuse, don't do it.[/quote']

How exactly has he hit the 'glass ceiling' can you tell me? :o He had so much promise? Forgive me for being dramatically wrong, but isn't he still only 18? When he got a decent run in the side due to injury two seasons ago, he was absolutely immense. Since then he has been unable to get a place in the team due to the form of Henry, Eto'o and Messi. He is far from a 'failed' talent. I am pretty sure he is at the forefront of Barca's plans fr the future, along side Keirrison and possibly Mata.

I wouldn't sell Torres for anything apart from Messi' date=' he's the best striker in the World for me and clearly outshines Drogba.[/quote']

Messi for Torres? Get real, who the heck would do that. :P

How exactly has he hit the 'glass ceiling' can you tell me? :o He had so much promise? Forgive me for being dramatically wrong' date=' but isn't he still only 18?[b'] When he got a decent run in the side due to injury two seasons ago, he was absolutely immense. Since then he has been unable to get a place in the team due to the form of Henry, Eto'o and Messi.[/b] He is far from a 'failed' talent. I am pretty sure he is at the forefront of Barca's plans fr the future, along side Keirrison and possibly Mata.

I agree with you, but I think you answered your own question with regards to the glass ceiling.

He ain't gonna fulfil his promise, which we all know he has, sitting on his bazooka on the bench every weekend is he? Like you say, in 2-3 years time he'll probably get that playing time and we'll see what he is really capable of, until then, he'll be banging his head on that ceiling ;)

Guest Football8

Have been offered Kaka for my Lampard plus Lisandro Lopez' date=' should I accept?[/quote']

I think I'd pass on that for the next 4 months, until we see what Kaka has done at Real Madrid. I wouldn't really offer players which are pretty much suited to their clubs for players who are new to their clubs, as they might find it difficult to fit in, but that's not always the case. Anyway, for now I wouldn't do it.

i have received 2 bids for Gökhan INLER and was just wandering what your views on them are.

The first bid is £22M

The second bid is £12.75M plus Emiliano THIAGO SILVA

I have read good things about Thiago Silva on the forums. Are either of these deals worth accepting?

What does the future have in-store for Gökhan INLER?

Any views would be much appreciated

i have received 2 bids for Gökhan INLER and was just wandering what your views on them are.

The first bid is £22M

The second bid is £12.75M plus Emiliano THIAGO SILVA

I have read good things about Thiago Silva on the forums. Are either of these deals worth accepting?

What does the future have in-store for Gökhan INLER?

Any views would be much appreciated

I think Inler will stay at 90 unless Udinese have a superb season.

Reject the first bid. The 2nd bid is interesting. Whether you should accept this bid depends on two things :

1) Do you need another CB, and can you afford to lose a CM for him?

2) Will Thiago Silva be a regular for Milan? (maybe you should check out their friendly results & see how much game time he got.)

i was thinking of buying a 90+ defender which most are available in the setup under 93, or i dont know whether to buy someone who could rise to 90 like pique whos already in my team i was thinking along the lines of Thiago Silva,Santacroce or as i said a proven 90+ like Bruno Alves,Raul Albiol i have 8 million but will have more in the coming days

my current defenders are Jagielka,Pique,Marcellis,Henrique,Bassong(Loan Listed) as you can see i only have 1 90 rated player

i was thinking of buying a 90+ defender which most are available in the setup under 93' date=' or i dont know whether to buy someone who could rise to 90 like pique whos already in my team i was thinking along the lines of Thiago Silva,Santacroce or as i said a proven 90+ like Bruno Alves,Raul Albiol i have 8 million but will have more in the coming days

my current defenders are Jagielka,Pique,Marcellis,Henrique,Bassong(Loan Listed) as you can see i only have 1 90 rated player[/quote']

Hmm, I would be more tempted to go for the higher rated Bruno Alves... great defender and safe 92. Will get more if he moves. Thiago Silva is a good mention, but will only rise to 90 in the Italian changes I reckon. And for the difference in price I think its much better to go for the higher rate.

Fiorentina have made a counter offer to Bayern Munchen for Adrian MUTU of £5' date='000,000 plus Luca TONI and Tim BOROWSKI

Thoughts? im Bayern[/quote']

I'd give someone else instead of Tim Borowski. Toni is Bayern's 4th choice striker and Borowski's now with Breman and he's a regular. He's doing pretty well.

Should i sell asamoah for 5.4 mill from a external club' date=' I bort him for 10k, And i have 3.2 Mill but am buyin someone for 3.2 so will have 0 mill, But i have other players i could sell, The real question is How far will Asamoah rise to ?[/quote']

No, don't sell Asamoah. In the next changes, i think Asamoah could rise to 87 or 88 if Udinese have a great season. Asamoah will become a 90+ in the future.

;719013']i would stay away from they oldies.

just coz they're old doesn't mean they're not worth buying. i'd get senna if you can, hes still playing at the quality of a 94, so why not? yes, hes only got a few years left him in, but he won't go below 92 for a good 3 years.

Hi all. I have too many strikers but need a winger, and have just had an offer accepted for Robben of my Berbatov and £10mil. Starting to have second doubts though in case Robben is left warming the bench at RM and Fergie knows what he's talking about when he says this will be Berbatov's breakthrough season. Do you think this is a good deal or not? Basically will Berbatov rise and Robben drop by the end of the season?

Hi all. I have too many strikers but need a winger' date=' and have just had an offer accepted for Robben of my Berbatov and £10mil. Starting to have second doubts though in case Robben is left warming the bench at RM and Fergie knows what he's talking about when he says this will be Berbatov's breakthrough season. Do you think this is a good deal or not? Basically will Berbatov rise and Robben drop by the end of the season?[/quote']

i would cancel the deal can't see Robben playing much football for Real Madrid this season. I know its harsh to judge a player after 3 games of the new season but of what I have seen of Berbatov he has been awful. I can't see him doing particulary well this season. With the money you get from Berbatov you should invest it into a good young player like Mesut Ozil Axel Witsel or Marko Marin