• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Lucas Fernando + Paulinho for My Benzema?

You can get such a better trade for benzema. Don't do it.

is MARTÍNEZ' date=' Iñigo worth 21 mil ?[/quote']

This questions involving money are quite less accurate to answer since it depends a lot on the GW. Maybe ask the same question but put iñigo against another player you could actually buy with those 21 mill.

Jordan Ibe + Calum Chambers or Sergi Darder?

The duo if you do it for the money' date=' Sergi if you do it for the future.

Evening people,

Pjanic (90)

OR

Tello(89) and Deufolue (85)

OR

Tello (89) and Rafinha Alcantara (85)

OR

Tello(89) and Roberto Sergi(86)

AND A SEPERATE DEAL

Higuain(94) for J.Boateng(90) and 30m

Thanks

The first one is more of a discussion between Deulofeu and Sergi Roberto. Can't really go wrong, but I'd choose by which position is less covered on my youth team.

Boteng + 30m, unless you're in a GW in which money is worth nothing, but in 95% of the cases, I'd go with Jerome and the cash.

is MARTÍNEZ' date=' Iñigo worth 21 mil ?[/quote']

If he's one for the future in your team, yes. If he will be your 5rd choice of CB in your youth team, no. I would give 21 mil for him only if he could improve my team in a way or another.

Karim all the way!

Keep Benzema just because he has gone down in rating don't mean he isn't a top class striker and in my opinion he is and still a great age!

Marchisio or Strootman?

Shaqiri or El Shaarawy?

Thank you very much.

For me... Marchisio at a great rating, at a top club and still a good age... However, if you're thinking about the future you have to sign Strootman I think he has some great ability and can become a top central midfielder.

No doubt El Shaarawy, because I think he is a better player but also because he is a regular at Milan and will always get game time where as Shaqiri struggles a lot more at Bayern.

Marchisio or Strootman?

Shaqiri or El Shaarawy?

Thank you very much.

Strootman. He has a big future.

Shaqiri by miles. It doesnt matter that El Sha is getting more minutes and may rise early. Its inevitable that Shaqiri with his abundance of potential will go beyond the Italian at some point. But if its a short term thingy get El Sha.

5 million + El shaarawy for Inigo martinez ? I am getting El shaarawy ' date=' he may start while Inigo won't , what do you think about this deal ?[/quote']

Get El Shaarawy + cash.

Marchisio or Strootman?

Shaqiri or El Shaarawy?

Thank you very much.

I like Marchisio, like any other Juventus fan but Strootman seems better at the moment.

El Shaarawy

My Oscar and Dzecko for their Isco... too much?

Theres a possibility Isco will develop level 5 concerns and I can afford to max out my bid for him but thats only £40m due to my team strength so I could be out bid by a weaker team..

IMO Isco is much better than Oscar but adding Dzeko aswell is a bit too much.

Theres a possibility Isco will develop level 5 concerns and I can afford to max out my bid for him but thats only £40m due to my team strength so I could be out bid by a weaker team..

There's no point in getting Isco as you have Oscar who is much better. :)

I wouldnt do that mate. Oscar is a starter for Chelsea and i believe for the nt aswell. Dzeko is a killer, eventhough he isnt getting game time. I believe he will score for any club he goes to. Yes isco is great, but its just too much

Isco is the best of the 3 unquestionably and will be 92/93 in the next changes.

Oscar could rise next year and Dzeko will either stay the same or drop -1 due to playing time.

In the long run it will be a great deal, but right now you're paying too much.

i would do that oscar is a starter for Chelsea and his National team sometimes

Isco Starts for RM and will be in the national team soon he's so much better than Oscar

Dzeko doesn't even play for City that often so his rating isn't exactly safe