• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

He should rise to 92 soon enough (although SM are massively unpredictable - eg Schmelzer).

I think he is very good and certainly top 5.

My only issue is its 'Koscielny & Mertersacker' (& rightly so).

When Kompany and Vertonghen are not in their teams its more noticable.

Individually I think its Kompany' date=' Vertonghen, Koscielny.

I'll be honest though, I sometimes think Mertersacker is better than Koscielny.[/quote']

I like you Ash so I will keep this short , Kos is better than all of them to say Vertonghen is better than him is laughable. I can just about stand people saying Kompany is better but not Vertonghen. And who ever said Vert is one of the best CB's in the premier league needs there eyes tested , Hes actually a poor CB in my opinion :)

I like you Ash so I will keep this short ' date=' Kos is better than all of them to say Vertonghen is better than him is laughable. I can just about stand people saying Kompany is better but not Vertonghen. And who ever said Vert is one of the best CB's in the premier league needs there eyes tested , Hes actually a poor CB in my opinion :)[/quote']

No worries Dom I like you too & you are welcome to your opinion, as am I :)

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I have the option to either buy umtitti or lacazette for cash' date=' but I can only have one. in terms of current ability as well as potential, who would be the best to go for?

I am aware lacazette is currently performing in france as lyons top scorer, and I am also aware umtitti is now a regular, but im unsure of how well he's doing.

I need help deciding,

cheers guys[/quote']

Take Umtiti. Lyon is rubbish all the way around this season, but I would take the defender.

Rüdiger or Manolas ?

Rudiger.

Who has the most potential and will rise by the most next?

Kramer

Max Arnold

Leo Bittencourt..........thanks

Arnold

Kramer

Bittencourt

Dont know the other two but Bittencourt should get a rise this week sometime' date=' +3.[/quote']

What has Bittencourt done to be a 86 tbh?Nothing.

Who has the most potential and will rise by the most next?

Kramer

Max Arnold

Leo Bittencourt..........thanks

Kramer +2

Kramer along Kruse the best Gladbach players this season ,huge potetial almost as good as Lars Bender

Arnold +2

Arnold has been amaizing almost on par with Meyer .

Bittencourt +2

Bittecourt is just a team player who didn't do anything special this season , the only reason he will raise is his low rating .