• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

i would cancel the deal can't see Robben playing much football for Real Madrid this season. I know its harsh to judge a player after 3 games of the new season but of what I have seen of Berbatov he has been awful. I can't see him doing particulary well this season. With the money you get from Berbatov you should invest it into a good young player like Mesut Ozil Axel Witsel or Marko Marin

Thanks for the help. If you don't rate either player I might as well do the deal as it improves my first eleven short-term. I don't need money by selling Berbatov for cash, and I already have good young players such as Asamoah, Lass, Guardado, Giovinco, Di Maria, Dzagoev, Mata, Bojan, Dzeko, Negredo, Rossi, Adebayor and Aguero. Ozil and Marin are taken but Witsel is available so I could snap him up too, cheers for the heads-up.

What people make Of Daniel Parejo..Got an offer for 5 mil for him in a setup where money is tight..

also who would u Buy rooney oir Iniesta??? I can only get one... for nearly the same price...

Also I have Some talented young defenders but i think i need to sell one to balance the books but who??

Simon Kjaer,

Juan Forlin

Nicloas Otamendi

Aly Cissokho

Kieran gibbs

James tomkins

Dabid santon

Rafael??

I am gonna try not to sell any but i might have to...

Guest Football8

What people make Of Daniel Parejo..Got an offer for 5 mil for him in a setup where money is tight..

also who would u Buy rooney oir Iniesta??? I can only get one... for nearly the same price...

Also I have Some talented young defenders but i think i need to sell one to balance the books but who??

Simon Kjaer' date='

Juan Forlin

Nicloas Otamendi

Aly Cissokho

Kieran gibbs

James tomkins

Dabid santon

Rafael??

I am gonna try not to sell any but i might have to...[/b']

Parejo might be a sub/starter for Getafe which may give him an increase if he impresses. So I think I'd hold onto to him, but if you really want to sell him then go for it.

From the list I'd sell Tomkins as all the others seem more of a talent imo.

Simon Kjaer' date='

Juan Forlin

Nicloas Otamendi

Aly Cissokho

Kieran gibbs

James tomkins

Dabid santon

Rafael??

I am gonna try not to sell any but i might have to...[/b']

Im not too sure if Parejo's gonna play at Getafe, cant help you at that.

Get Ini, he can rise to 97 , esp if Spain win WC. Rooney will get stuck at 96 for a while, he is good, even though i hate to admit, but i reckong iniesta is better, since even rooney said so

Wld sell Tomkins, all are good, but since Tomkins is at the weakest club(barring Velaz-but then again, they are the Argentine champions, adn Ota is a international), will just get rid.

Guest Football8

Shakhtar have made an offer to Milan for Klaas-Jan HUNTELAAR of £5' date='000,000 plus Souza LUIZ ADRIANO and Rodrigues JADSON??? what do you reckon guys???[/quote']

Nah, I think Huntelaar has the potential to reach 93 with AC Milan this season and I'd only accept 2 bigger names for him. Also I think an 88 and an 89 for a mid-age 92 is pretty awful.

Picked up a Real Madrid in a WC earlier today and i have these accepted bids just now as well as a £25,000,000 offer on the table for Van Nistelrooy. What i want to know is should i go through with all these deals, and then if yes, what should i do with the squad i will have after that?

Federico Fazio - Sevilla - £5,300,000

Carvalha Felipe Melo - Juventus - £0 + Mahamdou Diarra

Rafael Van Der Vaart - Liverpool - £22,000,000

Fernando Gago - Tottenham - £2,000,000 + Luka Modric

Wesley Sneijder - Arsenal - £10,000,000 + Theo Walcott + Denilson

Ruben De La Red - VfB Stuttgart - £2,000,000 + Falcao Elson + Stefano Celozzi

Gonzalez Raul - Barcelona - £6,200,000 + Yaya Toure + Sergio Busquets

Will probably cancel the Raul one now that the Felipe Melo bid was accepted... also with these players in addition to Kaka and Ronaldo and Benzema, what is the best formation? ;);)

Guest Football8

Picked up a Real Madrid in a WC earlier today and i have these accepted bids just now as well as a £25' date='000,000 offer on the table for Van Nistelrooy. What i want to know is should i go through with all these deals, and then if yes, what should i do with the squad i will have after that?

[b']

Federico Fazio [/b]- Sevilla - £5,300,000

Carvalha Felipe Melo - Juventus - £0 + Mahamdou Diarra

Rafael Van Der Vaart - Liverpool - £22,000,000

Fernando Gago - Tottenham - £2,000,000 + Luka Modric

Wesley Sneijder - Arsenal - £10,000,000 + Theo Walcott + Denilson

Ruben De La Red - VfB Stuttgart - £2,000,000 + Falcao Elson + Stefano Celozzi

Gonzalez Raul - Barcelona - £6,200,000 + Yaya Toure + Sergio Busquets

Will probably cancel the Raul one now that the Felipe Melo bid was accepted... also with these players in addition to Kaka and Ronaldo and Benzema, what is the best formation? ;);)

I don't think you really need Fazio with the defense Real Madrid possess. The second deals a jackpot, I don't really see Diarra taking back his place from Lass and Felipe Melo's no doubt a regular for Juventus and if he's performances mean anything next season he could be up for a hefty rise. The VDV deal I'd only do if you don't need him, otherwise try and counter possibly Aquilani and someone. Gago deal is fairly good as well, he'll most likely be cover for Lass and Alonso which will halt his chances of going up unlike Modric who's a regular and it looks like Spurs are off for a good season. Anything for De la red will do, sent a ticket to remove him but SM said if Milito was injured for Barca for a year and in the squad, why not De la red. I don't think the Sneijder deal is good enough, he'll somehow manage to keep 94 if he stays at Real Madrid and most likely if he ends up moving to Inter, which is looking likely by the day. The last one against depends on the striking options you'll have left and if you'll need Yaya Toure, otherwise it's pretty fair deal considering Raúl's age.

I don't think you really need Fazio with the defense Real Madrid possess. The second deals a jackpot' date=' I don't really see Diarra taking back his place from Lass and Felipe Melo's no doubt a regular for Juventus and if he's performances mean anything next season he could be up for a hefty rise. The VDV deal I'd only do if you don't need him, otherwise try and counter possibly Aquilani and someone. Gago deal is fairly good as well, he'll most likely be cover for Lass and Alonso which will halt his chances of going up unlike Modric who's a regular and it looks like Spurs are off for a good season. Anything for De la red will do, sent a ticket to remove him but SM said if Milito was injured for Barca for a year and in the squad, why not De la red. I don't think the Sneijder deal is good enough, he'll somehow manage to keep 94 if he stays at Real Madrid and most likely if he ends up moving to Inter, which is looking likely by the day. The last one against depends on the striking options you'll have left and if you'll need Yaya Toure, otherwise it's pretty fair deal considering Raúl's age.[/quote']

Thanks well if i keep the last deal i will have Higuain, Benzema, Ruud and Ronaldo who can all play up top so might as well do it. And you really think Sneijder deal is bad? I suppose if he moves it is, but will he?

Liverpool have made a counter offer to Real Madrid for José FERNANDO TORRES of £15' date='000,000 plus Karim BENZEMA and García SERGIO RAMOS?

Help Please. Im Trying TO Get Torres :)[/center']

Ryan, as i said that manager is an idiot. No point in getting Torres if thats what its gonna cost you mate ;)

£7' date='000,000 + Balotelli + Muntari for Samir Nasri... i have Nasri and i think it is a no brainer right?[/quote']

u answered ur own question ;)

Its a no brainer....

Balotelli Massive talent and with Ibra gone...

Eto'o and Mario anyone for Inter up front..

It seems Mourinho like Muntari and plays him pretty often although he'll find it hard to get a 92....

and the 7 million is a bonus ;)

Whos ur other midfeilders??

is Guti a starter for u?

Looking at my midfielders they will be... Yaya, Busquets, Sniejder, Melo, Lass and Alonso - i don't really need to get a midfield replacement for him so all i need to know is will Guti play in real life? will Manuel Fernandes play irl?

Guest Football8

Thanks well if i keep the last deal i will have Higuain' date=' Benzema, Ruud and Ronaldo who can all play up top so might as well do it. And you really think Sneijder deal is bad? I suppose if he moves it is, but will he?[/quote']

Depends, I think the deal and everything else has been agreed and all that's left is for him to say yes which he is reluctant to do.

u answered ur own question ;)

Its a no brainer....

Balotelli Massive talent and with Ibra gone...

Eto'o and Mario anyone for Inter up front..

It seems Mourinho like Muntari and plays him pretty often although he'll find it hard to get a 92....

and the 7 million is a bonus ;)

What about Milito? He and Eto'o will be the starters surely.

As for the deal Ross, if you need depth, then I'd probably do it. I'm not a fan of Muntari though tbh and as Greener said he will find it hard to get 92. Balotelli is a good talent but I don't think he will do your team much favours really? (Even 2nd team?)

Looking at my midfielders they will be... Yaya' date=' Busquets, Sniejder, Melo, Lass and Alonso - i don't really need to get a midfield replacement for him so all i need to know is will Guti play in real life? will Manuel Fernandes play irl?[/quote']

em...... guti will find games hard to come by at RM.. with kaka and Ronaldo Alonso,Lass,Diarra,Gago,Sneijder etc.....

Manuel Fernandes is a very good player with buckets of ability.... unfortunately he broke his leg in january this year,, and didnt play at all since..

Dunno how he is getting on now but he is a good player...

so id say yes :D

jus read he is supposed to be back now...

anyone confirm it??