Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

koke or illarramendi (mine) and carl jenkinson (mine)? ive accepted so quick replies would be appreciated?

cheers

Bad deal.

Illarramendi alone is much better than Koke and has much more potential. Illarramendi is incredible, he is already better than Xabi Alonso and Khedira combined...Better dlp playmaker than Xabi by miles, and better tackler than Khedira by miles, far faster than the two on the pitch too. Simply amazing. Future potential rating 95+, he should substitute Alonso as titular of RM and Roja in near future. Keep your players.

Yarmolenko' date=' Wellington Nem, Maher or Douglas Costa?[/quote']

I agree with Raz's reasoning for going for Maher out of the 4 you mention.

koke or illarramendi (mine) and carl jenkinson (mine)? ive accepted so quick replies would be appreciated?

cheers

Koke for me' date=' for someone to state Illarramendi is better than both Alonso and khedira already is simply ludicrous. Koke has shown far more consistency over a period of time and along with Costa is one of the main reasons Atletico are merging as a real La liga force. [/font']

1 - Yarmolenko

2 - Douglas Costa

3 - Maher

4 - Nem

I think Maher has the biggest potentail of these 4 players.

However' date=' [b']I'm not sure he'll live up to the expectations.[/b]

Mystic Meg is out with her crystal ball again.

Umtiti or Fofana or Cissokho?

Based on talent alone then it has to be Umtiti.

Which of this is definitely a must buy?

Lucas Fernando

Doria

Bartra

Markovic

Santos Fred

Kolasinac

Milik

Will Hughes

Please rank those who you think make the cut.

Thank you very much.

The two that stand out for me are Will Hughes and Markovic but this is just my personal preference' date=' many will disagree.

How many of them are you looking to buy?[/font']

Bad deal.

Illarramendi alone is much better than Koke and has much more potential. Illarramendi is incredible' date=' he is already better than Xabi Alonso and Khedira combined...Better dlp playmaker than Xabi by miles, and better tackler than Khedira by miles, far faster than the two on the pitch too. Simply amazing. Future potential rating 95+, he should substitute Alonso as titular of RM and Roja in near future. Keep your players.[/quote']

Can i have some of what your taking;)

Bad deal.

Illarramendi alone is much better than Koke and has much more potential. Illarramendi is incredible' date=' he is already better than Xabi Alonso and Khedira combined...Better dlp playmaker than Xabi by miles, and better tackler than Khedira by miles, far faster than the two on the pitch too. Simply amazing. Future potential rating 95+, he should substitute Alonso as titular of RM and Roja in near future. Keep your players.[/quote']

I don't know if this is a joke or you are serious?If Illarra will ever be half of the player which Xabi is he can be happy as he had a great career.Xabi is a masterpiece in Real's midfield,Ilarra won't ever come close to him.Never.

Should I sell Casillas?

Need to cut wages plus I have Ter Stegen with lvl 2 concern and Leali as backup in the squad.

Casilla will almost certainly drop, so if you want to save on wages, sign a new contract with him after he drops.

I think ter stegen may rise, but I would keep casilla, as a 93 is better than a 90 keeper.

True.....but think of the World Cup mate.....short term- Casillas....long term- Ter Stegen

Kinda thought Spain dropped Casillas and would be inclined to field Valdes who has played consistently. :P

Casilla will almost certainly drop' date=' so if you want to save on wages, sign a new contract with him after he drops.

I think ter stegen may rise, but I would keep casilla, as a 93 is better than a 90 keeper.[/quote']

Right, thanks.

He dropped once already and is looking to drop again. Turning out to be a horrible buy for me :o

Kinda thought Spain dropped Casillas and would be inclined to field Valdes who has played consistently. :P

Right' date=' thanks.

He dropped once already and is looking to drop again. Turning out to be a horrible buy for me :o[/quote']

You might need to take Champs Lge into account.....a successful campaign by Madrid with Casillas being the gk in that competition...

Should I sell Casillas?

Need to cut wages plus I have Ter Stegen with lvl 2 concern and Leali as backup in the squad.

He's barely gotten any games though.

I would do it mate' date=' as I have stated in another thread, Casillas can't rely on International tournaments to maintain his rating when SM ratings are predominantly based on league performances.

For an International tournament which occurs every 4 years does it really make a huge difference to a players rating? I would say not when compared to there league appearances and subsequent club form individually and collectively as a team.

In a nutshell do the deal. Casillas needs a move away from Madrid to maintain his rating, irrelevant whether he is still class or not if he is not getting sufficient game time to maintain an elitist rating of 94.[/font']

Luis Suarez or Robert Lewandowski?

Tricky one, Suarez is by far the better player. Lewandowski has the advantage of playing for the better club and an already superior rating.

If Suarez were to get his move to Madrid he'd probably be able to achieve a 95 rating if he's a success.

Can't go wrong with either as there's hardly any difference between them nw in terms of rating and potential future rating.

Suarez really should hit 94 with the form he's in, lack of CL football shouldn't matter in my opinion.