Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Kurt Zouma or Dani Carvajal? Who will be the best in SM terms in 1-2 years?

Carvajal

Just got a jaw dropping counter offer for my Wilshere and Chamberlain and I will be getting Kroos in return....what do yall think?

Get Kroos

Mario Gotze or Falcao and Kurzawa?

Which side would people prefer? Reasonings are on the last page' date=' think the actual question might have been lost in too much text! :o

Thanks in advance![/quote']

Depends on your other strikers, midfielders, but I would go with Gotze. Younger, better team at the moment, better NT than Falcao. Kurzawa is there just to sweeten the deal.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Imo Carvajal....
I'd say Carvajal
Think Carvajal will be better.
zouma for me if he moves to chelsea or man city in january
Carvajal. I share the same birthday with him and he just is the better player even tho he plays for Real Madrid 3094wpe.gif
Probably Carvajal.
Carvajal mate....
Carvajal

Thanks guys, repped who I could.

Miki.The lad is brilliant in his days and is still not fully adapted' date='not even close.His technique is class.He has to get rid of the wish to score in every single game and he'll be amazing. Plus he play for Dortmund so clearly makes him the obvious choice.[/quote']

Just amended your post Raz.

Mkhitaryan or Lars Bender?

Mkhitaryan. Not only because of his talent' date=' but because Dortmund also have Gundogan and Sahin in that position.

Mario Gotze or Falcao and Kurzawa?

Which side would people prefer? Reasonings are on the last page, think the actual question might have been lost in too much text! :o

Thanks in advance!

Mario Gotze.

Just got a jaw dropping counter offer for my Wilshere and Chamberlain and I will be getting Kroos in return....what do

yall think?

Yes' date=' get Kroos.

Zouma. He has much more raw talent. Carvajal is good, and in a good team, but Zouma is just on another level.

How likely is Thomas Muller to keep his Centre Forward position?

New Bayern team' date=' I've been looking to bring in a natural centre forward alongside Mandzukic on the grounds that if Bayern do get Lewandowski as rumoured, Muller wouldn't get too many games up front. I've got an option to bring in Falcao (and Kurzawa), but it would cost Gotze. Checking that Muller has 3 games this season at CF on transfermarkt and Lewandowski wouldn't move until the summer (if at all), Muller would be capable of playing up front until at least the start of next season, and could never lose that position.

Those thoughts aside, would Falcao and Kurzawa or sticking with Gotze be the better side of the deal?

Thanks in advance![/quote']

He'll keep the position, although I don't think he'll actually play there very often. Just like Neymar, Alexis, Cristiano, Reus...

On the other deal, Gotze.

Balotelli and Verratti. Verratti is phenomenal.

The Italian duo for me.

Balotelli + Verratti for me' date=' mate![/quote']

Balo+Verratti

Thanks for the replies guys. I must apologize as I made a mistake though :o

I've since been informed that I would in fact need to give Bernard too so:

My Tevez + Bernard + Meyer for his Balotelli + Verratti

I'm thinking I should keep mine now.