Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Please can anyone tell me who of them keep for long term , who of them sell after review and who of them sell now????

FREI, Kerim

JEANNOT, Benjamin

ARAUJO, Sergio

EDUARDO, Carlos

CAIO, Rodrigo

CABRERA, Leandro

DELLATORRE, Guilherme

ISHIGE, Hideki

VECINO, Matías

BYRAM, Sam

SELS, Matz

SISTO, Pione

KAHRABA, Mahmoud

THOMÁS, Jaguaribe

MARÍN, Leandro

FUENTES, César

OLAZA, Lucas

EMMANUEL, Sani

LUMU, Jeroen

SŁOWIK, Jakub

NIASSE, Oumar

Could you rank these players please?

Cavani

Lewandowski

Aguero

Suarez

Thank you very much.

(I know it's a tough one)

1. Aguero

2. Suarez

3.Cavani

4.Lewandovski

Ronaldo = Robben' date=' Gotze, Negredo

I have Augero and Lukaku still only play one up top

Mids of SCHWEINSTEIGER,ISCO,OSCAR,FERNANDINHO,PAULINHO,ÖZIL,[/quote']

A bit expensive. I am a big fan of CR7 and I don't like even a bit Robben, but to expensive, even for him, including Gotze + Negredo!

William Carvalho or Saul Niguez long term?? Can't decide ...

William Carvalho' date=' no doubt!

Goretzka or Pardo??

Rudiger or Laporte??

Goretzka

Laporte

Lucas Ocampos or Mattia Perin

tnx :)

First choice : Ocampos.

hey guys,

Me and another manager in my game world are trying to work out a deal for ramos (mine) but cannot seem to agree on players that would result in a fair swap! I would appreciate if if you could have a look at his team below and give an idea of what you would think is fair! Bear in mind i need to defender to replace him and am generally looking for youngsters!

2z5iwkm.png

cheers

hey guys' date='

Me and another manager in my game world are trying to work out a deal for ramos (mine) but cannot seem to agree on players that would result in a fair swap! I would appreciate if if you could have a look at his team below and give an idea of what you would think is fair! Bear in mind i need to defender to replace him and am generally looking for youngsters!

[img']http://i43.tinypic.com/2z5iwkm.png[/img]

cheers

I very much doubt he will do it however I would try and get Kompany/Hummels plus Varane. In all honesty no manager in there right mind would do that, however nothing ventured nothing gained.

hey guys' date='

cheers

I believe that you should try and get Hummels + Varane too. Or Isco.

hey guys' date='

cheers

I'd completely ignore what the first two have suggested as he won't do it, end of story.

I'd ask for something like Javi Martinez and Negredo.

I've heard he's been having a good season but i've rarely actually watched him' date=' could anyone please tell me just how good Koke is?

How does he compare talent/potential wise to the likes of Wilshere, Verratti, Pogba, Draxler, Eriksen and other top U21s? Thanks.[/quote']

He's great,of course he's going to get hyped around,but thats what you expect from every single great talent.He's definetly miles ahead of Wilshere.Better than Eriksen and probably around Verratti's level.Pogba and Draxler are better.

hey guys' date='

cheers[/quote']

I would ignore what the last person said simply because he is an idiot.

I did state it is unlikely he would do the deal, however as you did state you needed a CB to replace the pending departure of Ramos, then if the deal I initially proposed is likely to be rejected, then I would go for Martinez and Varane as a second option. That fails then Both Martinez's if that fails then don't bother as it seems he wants everything his own way.

Please can anyone tell me who of them keep for long term ' date=' who of them sell after review and who of them sell now????

FREI, Kerim

JEANNOT, Benjamin

ARAUJO, Sergio

EDUARDO, Carlos

CAIO, Rodrigo

CABRERA, Leandro

DELLATORRE, Guilherme

ISHIGE, Hideki

VECINO, Matías

BYRAM, Sam

SELS, Matz

SISTO, Pione

KAHRABA, Mahmoud

THOMÁS, Jaguaribe

MARÍN, Leandro

FUENTES, César

OLAZA, Lucas

EMMANUEL, Sani

LUMU, Jeroen

SŁOWIK, Jakub

NIASSE, Oumar[/quote']

Please is there anyone who can help me with these players???? :confused::confused::confused:

Ronaldo = Robben' date=' Gotze, Negredo

I have Augero and Lukaku still only play one up top

Mids of SCHWEINSTEIGER,ISCO,OSCAR,FERNANDINHO,PAULINHO,ÖZIL,[/quote']

In almost any other circunstance, I'd go for Ronaldo.

In this one, I'd keep the trio.

William Carvalho or Saul Niguez long term?? Can't decide ...

I'd get / keep William.

I'm almost positive he'll be (possibly' date=' medium term wise) the starter at DM, for the Portuguese national team.

He's quite mature for his age and he has plenty of quality.

hey guys,

2z5iwkm.png

cheers

Try to ask for Kompany and Isco, since their SM value should be slightly superior to Ramos's.

You might get lucky, mate.:)

Please is there anyone who can help me with these players???? :confused::confused::confused:

keep Byram

Saphir taider worth picking up for £10 mill in a gold set up? Much promise or been a disappointment? Thanx :)

worth it

Vilhena + wanyama/clasie (which one) for digne

I have digne

My other left backs are moreno' date=' shaw, grimaldo and alba[/quote']

take Vilhena + Wanyama but I think you can get a better offer for Digne