Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

This one seems quite obvious, made a decision but just want to check I'm not missing anything:

Manuel Neuer or Iker Casillas + Asier Illarramendi?

Illarra isn't likely to get in my first team anytime soon and wouldn't until/if he reaches 93, and if 3 or 4 probably better prospects don't get there first. Neuer the sensible choice?

Thanks in advance!

This one seems quite obvious' date=' made a decision but just want to check I'm not missing anything:

Illarra isn't likely to get in my first team anytime soon and wouldn't until/if he reaches 93, and if 3 or 4 probably better prospects don't get there first. Neuer the sensible choice?

Thanks in advance![/quote']

Neuer is the sensible choice, yes.

Illarramendi could reach 90 and higher in the next few years but by that time Casillas will be a lot lower than 94, and Neuer could potentially see his rating even increase to 95/96 depending on how well Bayern and Germany do over the next few years.

James Rodriguez or Jakub Blaszczykowski + Stefan Radu ?!

Really important.

A more detailed answer.

It depends what you need.

James has the potential to out reach Kuba, but the duo could be good for you if you need depth. Kuba should hold his rating for a long time.

Radu is just a filler as far as i look at it, and the deal comes down to James v Kuba really.

A more detailed answer.

It depends what you need.

James has the potential to out reach Kuba' date=' but the duo could be good for you if you need depth. Kuba should hold his rating for a long time.

Radu is just a filler as far as i look at it, and the deal comes down to James v Kuba really.[/quote']

It's actually about a forum based English Championship and I have an average team, QPR. Don't have much depth but it's not that it's much important.

I like to think Radu heading for a raise but not sure how you see this.

And thanks for you answer.

Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Really important.

i take james

This one seems quite obvious' date=' made a decision but just want to check I'm not missing anything:

Thanks in advance![/quote']

neuer for me, the best gk in the game

It's actually about a forum based English Championship and I have an average team' date=' QPR. Don't have much depth but it's not that it's much important.

I like to think Radu heading for a raise but not sure how you see this.

And thanks for you answer. [/center']

I see it to be a very simple decision: kuba will keep his 91 for quite sometime, is a fantastic player and a good one to have; and Radu is a talented CB that has an outside shot at a rise.

James is a talented player, but I see him peaking at 92, and not getting there for quite some time.

Kuba + Radu are the ones to take.

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Neuer is the sensible choice' date=' yes.

Illarramendi could reach 90 and higher in the next few years but by that time Casillas will be a lot lower than 94, and Neuer could potentially see his rating even increase to 95/96 depending on how well Bayern and Germany do over the next few years.[/quote']

neuer for me' date=' the best gk in the game[/quote']

Thanks! Had expected that Neuer was going to be the preferred option, but considering the other manager's response was along the lines of "you ask for way too much, I'm never going to deal with you again", thought I might have missed something about the Madrid pair.

Henrik MKHITARYAN raise to 91/92 ? I take him??

He should rise to 91 and he's worth buying imo.

I've just been offered £13M for my Jovetic. I don't play him very often as I have a lot of higher rated players in his position and as I don't suspect he'll rise anytime soon' date=' do you think I should sell him now?[/quote']

I'd try to ask for a bit more money.

But if the other manager, involved in the deal, rejects your counter offer, I'd still sell Jovetic.

Sturridge will raise??? I have Muller and Benzema in attack' date=' should I take him?:D[/quote']

He won't rise soon, but he's a good buy, from my point of view.

Barkley

Townsend

Bartra

Vilhena

I can only sign one of these players.... who has the best potential? position doesnt matter' date=' who should i go for??

1 - Barkley

2 - Bartra

3 - Townsend

4 - Vilhena

The toughest choice, for me, was between 3 and 4.

Nicolas N'Koulou or 10 mln + Ross Barkley ?!

and

Go for the options in bold' date=' mate!

The 2nd one was harder.

But James is very talented and he's been improving his performances for Monaco.

He's been quite important, especially in providing assists for his teammates' goals.

Lucas Fernando or Camacho + Longo?

My opinion is in bold.;)

Should I give my Isco and Hazard for Neymar?

Oh God' date=' I simply "love" all of them.

As amazing as Neymar is, I believe you'd be giving too much for him.

Therefore, I'd keep the duo.

This one seems quite obvious, made a decision but just want to check I'm not missing anything:

Thanks in advance!

Opinion in bold

By having Neuer in your squad, you'll guarantee a GK, who should be able to maintain a very high rating, for at least 7 or 8 years imo.

suarez > falcao?

I believe Suárez is slightly better than Falcao.

He should reach the Colombian's rating, in the next review.

The Liverpool player is also a little younger than the Monaco striker.

If Suárez behaves, I think he's the best option, in this case.

So, I'd pick the Uruguayan.:)