• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

anyone please?

Who can you bring in for 9M? Poli isn't even a RB. There will probably a better player than him available in your GW. Poli performs average this seaon for a very poor Milan side

I've an accepted bid on Khedira with me giving Toulalan and Selcuk Inan' date=' I know Khedira is out for a while but would anyone not do this? and why?[/quote']

Take Khedira, Toulalan and Inan will drop

Suarez or Reus?

Reason as well please :)

Suarez short term, maybe best player at the moment

Reus long term. He is my favourite player, but this season he isn't that brilliant. But I still believe one day he will dominate football :P

I've an accepted bid on Khedira with me giving Toulalan and Selcuk Inan' date=' I know Khedira is out for a while but would anyone not do this? and why?[/quote']

Both Toulalan and Inan could remain at their respective ratings for some more time IMO. However, I would go with Khedira on this one. He is younger and could easily rise to 93 when he comes back. Provided you have cover for the two players you are losing, go for it.

Reus long term. He is my favourite player' date=' but this season he isn't that brilliant. But I still believe one day he will dominate football :P[/quote']

Reus been astonishing in the start of the season.He hasn't been that good in last games simply because he's tired and he struggled with injuries aswell

Great deal for you Allan. Despite his injury he will be far more solid at his rating than long term than the other two will be in my opinion.

Is Luiz Gustavo safe at 91? Can get him for CV in one of my game worlds

Considering he just got his 91' date=' yes definitely ;)

;2810407']Wilshere or Kagawa and Serge Gnabry?

Which one best?

Wilshere imo, Kagawa hasn't really lived up to his Dortmund hype and Gnabry still has a long way to go.

Suarez or Reus?

Suarez for the obvious reason that he needs less than 57 minutes to score a goal. By far the best min/goal ratio in the top leagues (for example Ronaldo needs about 77' date=' Costa needs around 75). Oh and he's also got 5 assists which isn't too shabby.

I've an accepted bid on Khedira with me giving Toulalan and Selcuk Inan, I know Khedira is out for a while but would anyone not do this? and why?

Get Khedira, he's easily better than the other two who're probably only going down if their rating changes.

Sell Fabio Coentrao for Jordan Henderson and Kostas Mitroglou??

Both Henderson and Mitroglou deserve +1 IMO. Henderson can achieve somewhere around 91/92 from what I 've seen of him and Mitroglou has the ability to go beyond 90/91 too but has committed himself to Olympiakos by signing a new long term contract.

Coentrao doesnt have things going well for him this season so if you have cover for him and need to improve your midfield and attack, I would happily go through with that deal If I were you.

Suarez or Reus?

I'm a big fan of Reus' date=' but I'd go for Suárez, in this one.

He'll certainly rise to 94, in his next rating review.

Redmond+Kovacic+Stendera or Chicharito?

Chicha isnt a starter for me.

Get the players in bold, mate! ;)

Yes' date=' I'd do it.

I've an accepted bid on Khedira with me giving Toulalan and Selcuk Inan, I know Khedira is out for a while but would anyone not do this? and why?

Even though Khedira is injured for some months more, I think it's a good deal for you.:)

Redmond+Kovacic+Stendera or Chicharito?

Chicha isnt a starter for me.

The bold side.

;2810407']Wilshere or Kagawa and Serge Gnabry?

Which one best?

Take Wilshere.

Suarez or Reus?

Suarez. In top form right now.

You should be happy with that and take Khedira.

Clichy' date=' Fuchs, Digne, Ben Davies, Oviedo... :P[/quote']

Yes. Take the duo.

Alderweireld and Blaszczykowski or Alcantara Thiago

Hmm. I would take the duo, but also, I like Thiago a lot. Go for the duo, I guess.

RVP

or

HAMSIK' date=' D.COSTA & JANUZAJ

RVP starts for me, Costa would take his place. Hamsik would interchange with J.Alba on LW and Januzaj would just be a talent in youth setup.[/quote']

Easily Hamsik, Costa and Januzaj. Costa will be rated 93 by the end of the season, Hamsik's a great player and Januzaj is an amazing talent.