Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

RVP

or

HAMSIK' date=' D.COSTA & JANUZAJ

RVP starts for me, Costa would take his place. Hamsik would interchange with J.Alba on LW and Januzaj would just be a talent in youth setup.[/quote']

Costa, top solid player, Atletico Madrid is having an amazing season.

Hamsik is a solid 92.

Januzaj is getting minutes for Manchester United so won't be rated 80 for that long.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

RVP

or

HAMSIK' date=' D.COSTA & JANUZAJ[/b']

RVP starts for me, Costa would take his place. Hamsik would interchange with J.Alba on LW and Januzaj would just be a talent in youth setup.

I'd buy the players in bold, mate.

I believe they can all improve their ratings in the future (especially Januzaj and Diego Costa).;)

Easily Hamsik' date=' Costa and Januzaj. Costa will be rated 93 by the end of the season, Hamsik's a great player and Januzaj is an amazing talent.[/quote']
Costa' date=' top solid player, Atletico Madrid is having an amazing season.

Hamsik is a solid 92.

Januzaj is getting minutes for Manchester United so won't be rated 80 for that long.[/quote']

I'd buy the players in bold' date=' mate.

I believe they can all improve their ratings in the future (especially Januzaj and Diego Costa).;)[/quote']

Thanks for the quick replies. Repped where I can.

What if the deal was Griezmann instead of Hamsik?

;2810407']Wilshere or Kagawa and Serge Gnabry?

Which one best?

I think that Jack Wilshere has more talent and more chances to grow at Arsenal (and England NT) than the other two. I rate him very high' date=' tbh.

Gnabry is a good youngster too, but he needs more time on the pitch.

Doing extremely well for Germany U19, good future for this talented attacker.

Suarez or Reus?

Reason as well please :)

Luis Suarez is on big form, even better now than he was at Ajax in 2009-2010. I would sign him without any doubts, he is absolutely fantastic.

Cheers!

Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

RVP

or

HAMSIK' date=' D.COSTA & JANUZAJ

RVP starts for me, Costa would take his place. Hamsik would interchange with J.Alba on LW and Januzaj would just be a talent in youth setup.[/quote']

easily the trio

Vertognen or Gustavo? I need a LB.

vertonghen

Benzema or Hamsik and (Bartra' date=' Ljajic, Imbula, Casemiro) <--- one of them[/quote']

hamsik + bartra/imbula/ljajic/casemiro

Thanks for the quick replies. Repped where I can.

What if the deal was Griezmann instead of Hamsik?

i preffer hamsik, but still do it

Neymar or Van Persie and Benatia?

i think i would take Neymar' date='RVP is injured and moyes training is intense so might get injured a lot more.

In terms of potential, Benzia or Mitrovic?

Mitrovic

Sanchez or Kompany?

I take it both would be starters for your team can't really go wrong with either but Sanchez will get higher rated

Xavi or Rafael and Kagawa?

i would take the Duo purely because of Xavis age and Rafael and Kagawa both have potential to get a bit higher than they currently are

Benzema or Hamsik and (Bartra' date=' Ljajic, Imbula, Casemiro) <--- one of them[/quote']

Benzema

Vertognen or Gustavo? I need a LB.

Take Vertonghen

The duo

In terms of potential' date=' Benzia or Mitrovic?[/quote']

I would take the Lyon player.

Sanchez or Kompany?

Xavi or Rafael and Kagawa?

Sanchez + Rafael and Kagawa

Benatia > Neymar so the duo easily

it's a fair a deal one gets the present the other gets the future

In terms of potential' date=' Benzia or Mitrovic?[/quote']

Benzia

Need a backup RB' date=' narrowed my options down to Montoya, Vrsaljko and Aurier.

Aurier is a lot more expensive than the other two, Montoya is TB until tomorrow night.

Thanks.[/quote']

I would go for Montoya

Thiago vs Verratti vs Gundogan

Who should I sign out of these three ?

I know that Gundogan seems a standout choice here, but I am leaning towards Thiago.

Thiago

1) Being coached by Pep who clearly likes him and he has featured when not injured particularly in that DM role.

2)At a club which dominates germany, and potentially Europe, winning trophies seems assured.

3)Stared at Euro under 21 last summer, its a safe bet if he maintains a starting place at bayern he will feature in the World cup squad next summer.

Gundogan- Dortumund poor form in the league, its a gamble where he might end up in terms of future clubs. Real madrid could prove a gamble for him, and if he signed for United who is in a rebuilding transitional period, could result in a slower rating rise.

What does everyone else think ?

Cheers lads