Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I have the option to get hazard or kompany. I don't have problems in any position, it's just about the potential of those. I can get Kompany just for the amount of the cash, and to get hazard I have to give cash and a miedfield like lucas moura, strootman or wilshere.

If I choose to get Hazard I can get Pjanic for cash.

I think Kompany is going to rise at the end of the season at least and Hazard I believe he has lot of potential but I'm not sure if he's going to explote...

What's my best option ?

Thanks in advance

Is it worth keeping Steven Caulker?? I have him in several setups, a few of which he is my best defender as I only signed him for cheap when he was at Yeovil. But with the currently situation at Cardiff, if they go down I could potentially see him being loyal and staying at Cardiff, considering the faith they have shown in him, and by making him the captain.

Jordi Alba or Karim Benzema

Alba' date=' Karim's good but its tough to find a good LB and Alba at Barca can obviously get 93-95 over the coming years imo.

Paulinho or Matic?

Both in unmanaged teams. My only DM is Gundogan and some youngsters, Ginkel, william carvalho..

Paulinho for me. Also, Matic would need a move first.

Hey everyone would appreciate your help with a deal.

Currently really lack a top DM/CM to build a strong midfield against the better rated teams.

Sergio Busquets is available on the market.

Could sign him for swapping either Oscar/Isco plus 15 million

Does anyone recommend completing this deal' date=' and who should I offer ?

Thanks[/quote']

Oscar + cash as I'd take Isco over Oscar. Both deals would be a steal for Biscuits though!

Felipe (Madrid one) + 4 million for Evra

I would be getting evra

Luis Filipe' date=' Evra's getting old, Man U are poor this season and Filipe is a starter at Atletico and should definitely get 91.

Any of these guys worth having on a youth team or bench?

Kyle Walker

Dzagoev

Maher

Danny Rose

Baptistao

Raheem Sterling

Deulofeu

Gibbs

Carlos Fierro

I'd say all of them except Rose.

Thiago Alcantara or 2m+Javi Martinez?

Both aren't playing much' date=' so take Javi has he's rated higher.

I have the option to get hazard or kompany. I don't have problems in any position, it's just about the potential of those. I can get Kompany just for the amount of the cash, and to get hazard I have to give cash and a miedfield like lucas moura, strootman or wilshere.

I think Kompany is going to rise at the end of the season at least and Hazard I believe he has lot of potential but I'm not sure if he's going to explote...

What's my best option ?

Thanks in advance

Take Hazard, he's got great potential and could definitely get 93 this season plus his trade value is much higher. I'd give Lucas Moura for him, he's not really worth it anymore. I would get Pjanic for cash too, could always be useful in trades.

Is it worth keeping Steven Caulker?? I have him in several setups' date=' a few of which he is my best defender as I only signed him for cheap when he was at Yeovil. But with the currently situation at Cardiff, if they go down I could potentially see him being loyal and staying at Cardiff, considering the faith they have shown in him, and by making him the captain.[/quote']

If there's no better options available then keep him (especially when he's your best defender). But if you can swap him for someone else I'd absolutely do that.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Thiago or Illaramendi? Thiago is giving me contractual problems....just gave him a 200' date='000k contract now he's unhappy....[/quote']

I'd go for Thiago without doubt, but in your case (200k contract) if Thiago isn't a starter I'd swap him for Illarramendi.

I have the option to get hazard or kompany. I don't have problems in any position' date=' it's just about the potential of those. I can get Kompany just for the amount of the cash, and to get hazard I have to give cash and a miedfield like lucas moura, strootman or wilshere.

What's my best option ?

Thanks in advance[/quote']

kompany wud defo get a +1 at d end of d season, but hazard and pjanic wud be better options, both still young n still have a lot to offer. So Hazard (lucas moura + cash) and pjanic it is.

bonucci + 11 million for hummels

Hummels.

Thiago Alcantara or 2m+Javi Martinez?

Javi Martinez' date=' for me.

Any of these guys worth having on a youth team or bench?

Kyle Walker

Dzagoev

Maher

Danny Rose

Baptistao

Raheem Sterling

Deulofeu

Gibbs

Carlos Fierro

The ones in bold are worth keeping for long term.

Zoran Tosic. Gylfi Sigurdsson. Ivan Perisic. Pablo Piatti. Please rank in order.

Gylfi Sigurdsson

Pablo Piatti

Ivan Perisic

Zoran Tosic

Hey everyone would appreciate your help with a deal.

Currently really lack a top DM/CM to build a strong midfield against the better rated teams.

Sergio Busquets is available on the market.

Could sign him for swapping either Oscar/Isco plus 15 million

Does anyone recommend completing this deal' date=' and who should I offer ?

Thanks[/quote']

My opinion is Oscar + 15M = Busquets.

Paulinho or Matic?

Both in unmanaged teams. My only DM is Gundogan and some youngsters' date=' Ginkel, william carvalho..[/quote']

I'd go for Paulinho.

PS: keep Gundo with all costs.

Jordi Alba or Karim Benzema

Jordi Alba.

Alaba or Busquets?

David Alaba.

Thiago or Illaramendi? Thiago is giving me contractual problems....just gave him a 200' date='000k contract now he's unhappy....[/quote']

If there's no way you can have Thiago play more games I guess its better to trade him (before he reaches level 5 and leaves for just cash). But if you can have him play more, do that.

bonucci + 11 million for hummels

Hummels any day.