Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Wolverhampton Wanderers have made an offer to Bury for Rodrigo PALACIO of £6' date='000,000 plus Yong-Ji PARK and Virgil VAN DIJK

need some advice on this deal[/quote']

Really? Van Dijk isn't anything special. He'll not rise much higher than 87 anytime soon. Park I've never heard of and by looking him up I see he's some 77 rated player in Korea..

Only accept this deal if you want to ruin the squad.

bale for gotze?

money matters: should i sell Lamela as he is growing unhappy and i can't really play him? was wondering if he will actually improve in future cause he has been absolute rubbish when ive watched him this season?

I'd take Bale tbh' date=' he's been adapting his game over the last few years and has been getting better ever since. 7 goals, 6 assists so far in La Liga and he faces less competition for place in the starting line up.

Need big help with this deal its in a Gold Championship were first season won the league tittle.

Real Madrid have made a counter offer to Paris Saint-Germain for Mesut ÖZIL of £10,000,000 plus Moura LUCAS and Marco VERRATTI .

What should I do here is my middle of the park players.

Motta 91

Strootman 91

Matuidi 91

Verratti 90

Lucas 90

Afellay 90

Ronaldinho 90

Rabiot 85

Powell 80

What should I do be leave I have the depth for the deal.

I'd do it, Ozil would obviously be a starter and Lucas is nothing special. With Strootman and Matuidi you have two quality CM's so you don't need Verratti.

Lavezzi or Oscar?

Also

Gotze or Lamela and Muriel? (Big deal for my Boston United team).

Oscar, younger and can easily be 92 after the World cup imo. Lavezzi's getting old and I doubt he'll ever get a shot at 93 if he doesn't move very soon.

Gotze any day. Lamela's good but hasn't found his form and Muriel's not even a 90 yet, lot to prove for him.

I'd do it' date=' Ozil would obviously be a starter and Lucas is nothing special. With Strootman and Matuidi you have two quality CM's so you don't need Verratti.[/quote']

"Lucas is nothing special?" Ibrahimovic would disagree. The kid is physically and technically one of the most gifted players in the world at the moment.

Ozil is good, but isn't really an impact player in the big games. Not worth it IMO.

Gotze any day. Lamela's good but hasn't found his form and Muriel's not even a 90 yet' date=' lot to prove for him.[/quote']

In the formation Tottenham are playing, Lamela will never find his form.

Wolverhampton Wanderers have made an offer to Bury for Kevin VOLLAND of £8' date='000,000 plus Virgil VAN DIJK .

Im Bury what should I do is the deal worth anything to me bar the cash to put me down to -13m[/quote']

Better keep Volland.

Wolverhampton Wanderers have made an offer to Bury for Rodrigo PALACIO of £6' date='000,000 plus Yong-Ji PARK and Virgil VAN DIJK

Not a good offer, I'd keep Palacio.

jovetic + keissling = reus?

and

what person would you sell out of these :

Keissling

Jovetic

Pjanic

Negredo

Blaszczykowski

Witsel

Why do you even ask this one?I'd sell Jovetic.Keep the others if you need them.If not,just keep Negredo,Kiessling and Pjanic.

Right i have a 95 average rated team, my cbs are ramos and vidic. I have Oscar out on loan and im thinking of swapping Oscar and Vidic for Thiago Silva?

What do people think? I have Hummels and Varane as back up and My other CMs are schweiny, busquets, vidal, kroos, isco and pogba. Should i do the deal???

Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

bale for gotze?

money matters: should i sell Lamela as he is growing unhappy and i can't really play him? was wondering if he will actually improve in future cause he has been absolute rubbish when ive watched him this season?

i preffer bale

Need big help with this deal its in a Gold Championship were first season won the league tittle.

Real Madrid have made a counter offer to Paris Saint-Germain for Mesut ÖZIL of £10' date='000,000 plus Moura LUCAS and Marco VERRATTI .

What should I do here is my middle of the park players.

Motta 91

Strootman 91

Matuidi 91

Verratti 90

Lucas 90

Afellay 90

Ronaldinho 90

Rabiot 85

Powell 80

What should I do be leave I have the depth for the deal.[/quote']

i keep the duo mate

Lavezzi or Oscar?

Also

Gotze or Lamela and Muriel? (Big deal for my Boston United team).

oscar

gotze

Wolverhampton Wanderers have made an offer to Bury for Kevin VOLLAND of £8' date='000,000 plus Virgil VAN DIJK .

Im Bury what should I do is the deal worth anything to me bar the cash to put me down to -13m[/quote']

keep volland

keep palacio definitely

Steven Gerrard + Diouf (89) for Vollan + Fernandes (CSKA Moskova)

What dose people think on ratting wise will help but age wise is a big cost to me.

gerrard + diouf

Krul or Mignolet?

mignolet by far

I can buy TWO from...

Wilshere' date=' J.

Thiago, A.

[b']Ramsey, A.

Strootman, K.[/b]

Bender, L.

Bender, S.

Which two should I get?

the two in bold

and

Keissling

Jovetic

Pjanic

Negredo

Blaszczykowski

Witsel

keep/take reus

and sell jovetic' date=' witsel and kuba

Right i have a 95 average rated team, my cbs are ramos and vidic. I have Oscar out on loan and im thinking of swapping Oscar and Vidic for Thiago Silva?

What do people think? I have Hummels and Varane as back up and My other CMs are schweiny, busquets, vidal, kroos, isco and pogba. Should i do the deal???

yes, take thiago silva

Right i have a 95 average rated team' date=' my cbs are ramos and vidic. I have Oscar out on loan and im thinking of swapping [b']Oscar and Vidic for Thiago Silva?[/b]

I'd get Thiago Silva.

and

Keissling

Jovetic

Pjanic

Negredo

Blaszczykowski

Witsel

Easily Reus. Sell Jovetic and if you have to sell more than sell Witsel and Kuba as well.

I can buy TWO from...

Wilshere' date=' J.

Thiago, A.

Ramsey, A.

Strootman, K.

Bender, L.

Bender, S.

Which two should I get?[/quote']

Get Thiago & Strootman.

Krul or Mignolet?

Krul

Steven Gerrard + Diouf (89) for Vollan + Fernandes (CSKA Moskova)

What dose people think on ratting wise will help but age wise is a big cost to me.

Volland + Mario Fernandes.

Right i have a 95 average rated team' date=' my cbs are ramos and vidic. I have Oscar out on loan and im thinking of swapping [b']Oscar and Vidic for Thiago Silva?[/b]

Go for Thiago Silva