Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

1. Illarramendi (by far). Better dlp than Xabi Alonso and better ball recover than Sami Khedira. By far the better and more complete of the trio. Potential 95+.

2. Pogba is more box to box with decent foot skills' date=' while Verratti is much better at passing (dlp) and not so great at recovering balls. Your choice, based if you need more a box to box (pogba) or a dlp (verratti). Both have 93+ potential.[/quote']

I hope you're joking, Illarramendi will never be a 95+ player.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

carrick worth keeping? my backups for him are thiago álcantara' date=' paulinho, and fellaini, if i sell him i maybe can get eriksen.

and nikola ninkovic (partizan) worth keeping?

another one, Godín, sakho or benatia?[/quote']

Sell Carrick, get Eriksen. Don't know anything about Ninkovic and 1. Godin 2. Benatia 3. Sakho

Well this one is another hard one for me to call -

4m+Lavezzi will get me Navas same ratting bar in my eyes with a better squad chance of rising but what should I do.

Navas.

My Thiago+Cazorla=Reus or my Thiago+Cazorla=Neymar? Or would I be giving too much?

Neymar... Will be 95 this time next year.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Diego Costa and Mkhitaryan without doubt. Costa will get 93 at the end of the season and if he keeps doing like now and Mkhitaryan has been rise recently and is playing very good for Dortmund.

I have Balotelli in my game, and could probably do a swap (with a small amount of cash) for Costa. You seem to think Costa is a certainty? What about Mario?

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I have Balotelli in my game' date=' and could probably do a swap (with a small amount of cash) for Costa. You seem to think Costa is a certainty? What about Mario?[/quote']

Yes, don't doubt of it. Costa at this level will get 93 surely 100 % this season. Top scorer of Spanish League and maybe the best striker now with Suarez and Ibra. About Mario, he is very good too, but his big problem is his mind, and that's very important. If he were more focused we would talk of other perspectives. Anyway I think Costa is more complete. :D

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Yes' date=' don't doubt of it. Costa at this level will get 93 surely 100 % this season. Top scorer of Spanish League and maybe the best striker now with Suarez and Ibra. About Mario, he is very good too, but his big problem is his mind, and that's very important. If he were more focused we would talk of other perspectives. Anyway I think Costa is more complete. :D[/quote']

Cool. Thanks.