• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Kagawa + Welbeck or Hazard

Kagawa + Rafael or Hazard

Anyone else feel Kagawa will move on from United and get back to his old form?

Thanks

I'd take Hazard in either deal in a heartbeat!

ruffier or de sanctis.. i have both and was considering selling one. I do not need money however. Should i sell one or keep both?

I'd have to say Ruffier who is one of the most underrated GKs in the game...an exceptionally good GK and I'd rather keep him then De Sanctis tbh.

Neven Subotic or Mehdi Benatia and A.Florenzi ??

I'd pick Subotic. He's one of the best CBs in the World imo.

If he can get back to old his form (after he recovers from his injury)' date=' he's definitely the right option.

Bit of a strange one here, but who probably has the best sell on value??? who is more appealing??

Musa or Sokratis or Tomovic?

I think Musa is the most talented of the 3.

However, in SM terms, I'd go for Sokratis, so he'd be my choice in this case.

How good is Juan mate?

He's extremely talented.

Nevertheless' date=' he lost space in Porto's squad and he's currently the 3rd option for his spot.

I wouldn't worry about it, though. In the past, some FC Porto players, like Pepe or Lisandro and more recently Mangala, struggled in their 1st season at the club.

But eventually they all proved their quality.

There's an even more revealing case: Ricardo Carvalho.

He was, from my point of view, one of the best CBs of the past decade and he spent years on loan to smaller teams or even in Porto B.

In conclusion, I wouldn't worry, because sooner or later, Quintero should show his quality.

Just been offered 2 million + arjen robben + diego Costa for my Reus

Should i accept??? Im leaning toward accepting

Even though I'm a fan of Reus, I'd accept it, mate.

Diego Costa for 10M and El Shaarawy?

I have El Shaarawy and my other wing options include Gotze' date=' Neymar, Alaba, Isco , Draxler, Welbeck, Son and Shaqiri[/quote']

Like you said, you've got plenty of wing solutions.

Besides, Costa is a beast and he'll reach, for me, 93 or even 94, if he keeps playing like this.

SES is very talented, but he's playing for a team, which has been disappointing, in recent times. The Italian player lacks performance consistency, as well.

So, I'd opt for Diego.

Kagawa + Welbeck or Hazard

Kagawa + Rafael or Hazard

Anyone else feel Kagawa will move on from United and get back to his old form?

Thanks

As some other forumers mentioned' date=' I'd also take Hazard in both cases.

But I'd make the deal in bold, if I had to choose.

It's quite hard to get high rated RBs in SM, so I'd have some trouble letting Rafael go.

As for Kagawa, there's no doubt he's a quality player, but he's got nothing on Hazard imo. The Japanese could recover his old form, if he returned to BvB, for instance.

Regardless, that's very difficult to predict, so you might as well go ahead with the deal in bold. Hazard is (with Oscar) my favourite Chelsea player and he still has a considerable room for improvement.

Marcelo + Subotic = Thiago + Draxler + Salah + £20m

I would get Thiago + Draxler + Salah.

I have Alba + Schmelzer left for LB. Subotic would be a bit of a loss. But is it worth losing Marcelo + Subotic to pick up they young players?

You're talking about Thiago Alcántara, right?

You really don't need Marcelo, because you've got 2 other very good LBs.

I'd accept the offer, especially if those 20M can buy you a promising CB, like Nastasic, Varane or Marquinhos.:)

Maxim or Barkley?

Without hesitation I'd go for Barkley every day of the week' date=' will be massive if he keeps this up!

[/center']

Marchetti + 5mil for T Krul??

Krul has been amazing this season' date=' the game against Tottenham was, well I lack words really, and I reckon he'll keep on getting better as the season continues.

Keep/get Krul! :) [/center']

;2820693']Luke Shaw or Ross Barkley?

Quality LB's are harder to come by then quality CM's and on that basis alone I'd take Luke Shaw. Whilst I personally see them as equal talents' date=' Shaw is for me the one that is playing in the best position careerwise. [/center']