Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

pablo ledesma + diego forlan for louis fabiano? i have ledesma and fforlan and i reckon fabiano will rise what do you think? it also reduces my wage bill by 40grand plus...:D

Fabiano has just rose and Forlan has kept his 93 rating. So it's all about the age and all..

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Two questions:

1.) I've been offered 37mil for Hargreaves. Accept or Decline?

and

2.) I offered Gerard PIQUE + 22 mil to Valencia for CB/RB Raul Albiol (92). The Valencia manager had offered me 20mil for Pique so he values him highly. Plus, I really need a RB so Albiol would definitely help.

Am I giving up too much?

Two questions:

1.) I've been offered 37mil for Hargreaves. Accept or Decline?

and

2.) I offered Gerard PIQUE + 22 mil to Valencia for CB/RB Raul Albiol (92). The Valencia manager had offered me 20mil for Pique so he values him highly. Plus' date=' I really need a RB so Albiol would definitely help.

Am I giving up too much?[/quote']

i would accept hargreaves deal.

Well it depends. I think if you can get a better striker for the same amount' date=' then it will be too much. If not, then it's ok. Or what you can do is get someone who will rise to his mark as he is 90 which is not that "high". But 15M-17M I think is good.[/quote']

Also i need rossi as my strikers are not realy all that good:

KEZMAN, Mateja F 29 89

CISSE, Djibril F 26 90

GIOVANI, dos Santos F/AM 19 87

EL ZHAR, Nabil F 21 78 (Transfer Listed)

KUYT, Dirk F/AM 27 91

BELLAMY, Craig F 28 89

CURETON, Jamie F 32 84 (bid accepted)

FERNANDO TORRES, José CF R 24 95

CROUCH, Peter CF R 27 90

Ive put Cristiano Ronaldo on the TRL in a setup....

Only offer I have received was Lucho Gonzalez' date=' Quaresma + 10 mil for him....

Just wondering what people thought.....

I have rejected, just so you know...[/quote']

I think you've made the right decision.

2.) I offered Gerard PIQUE + 22 mil to Valencia for CB/RB Raul Albiol (92). The Valencia manager had offered me 20mil for Pique so he values him highly. Plus, I really need a RB so Albiol would definitely help.

Am I giving up too much?

I think that if what you want is a RB, Gonzalo Castro is from Bayern Leverkusen, probably you can get him in most setups, he is 91 and young. But Albiol has been linked with Arsenal, so if he makes the move, then the offer of Albiol will be in your favor I guess.

Also i need rossi as my strikers are not realy all that good:

KEZMAN' date=' Mateja F 29 89

CISSE, Djibril F 26 90

GIOVANI, dos Santos F/AM 19 87

EL ZHAR, Nabil F 21 78 (Transfer Listed)

KUYT, Dirk F/AM 27 91

BELLAMY, Craig F 28 89

CURETON, Jamie F 32 84 (bid accepted)

FERNANDO TORRES, José CF R 24 95

CROUCH, Peter CF R 27 90[/quote']

Well your best are Kuyt, Crouch, and Torres, who will not be descending for sure, so if you buy Rossi, he will be just like Crouch, see if you can add a couple of millions to that 17M and get someone with a higher (not too old) rating. I believe it would be better. I don't know too much from Villareal or how Rossi performed this season, I know he is good; that's why I can't really tell you how to act. But if he is due to a rise soon then get him.

Well your best are Kuyt' date=' Crouch, and Torres, who will not be descending for sure, so if you buy Rossi, he will be just like Crouch, see if you can add a couple of millions to that 17M and get someone with a higher (not too old) rating. I believe it would be better. I don't know too much from Villareal or how Rossi performed this season, I know he is good; that's why I can't really tell you how to act. But if he is due to a rise soon then get him.[/quote']

What like Rodrigo Palacio

What like Rodrigo Palacio

He wont get higher than 92 I guess as he plays for Boca' date=' if you want someone that can rise high, you should be looking for someone like Adebayor, Mario Gomez, [b']Bojan[/b], Pato, etc, etc. Players that play in Europe and you hear about them alot. Lisandro Lopez had a great season, plays for Porto, maybe he would be a good choice too. And by the way, I know some are higher valued than 17M, but they are good. Benzema could be a great sign too.

Anybody else?

I've been offered 37mil for Hargreaves.

Can you see if Gago, Toulalan, Flamini, even Mascherano or De Rossi are available in your setup? If they are, then sell Hargreaves and get one of those. You can have some profit too. They are higher, or rated equally and younger than Hargreaves.