• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Lukas PODOLSKI (I've got him) = £3.5M + Halil ALTINTOP + Ivan RAKITIC

Does it worth it?

Thanks for any opinions.

I would do it. Podolski could maybe drop playing for Koln. Where as Altintop plays for German giants Bayern, and Rakitic is already rated 89 and still has a lot more potential.

I would do it. Podolski could maybe drop playing for Koln. Where as Altintop plays for German giants Bayern' date=' and Rakitic is already rated 89 and still has a lot more potential.[/quote']

Thanks, just one note. It's the other Altintop, from Schalke. :) I wasn't so sure about him because he didn't play any minutes this season.

Have a bit of a tough decision....

Have been offered Lorik CANA in return for Francisco FERNANDO.

Now normally I would jump at a 91 for an 89' date=' but my gut tells me no....

What do you guys think?[/quote']

To Be Honest I Don't See Cana Retaining His 91 At Sunderland, Unless They Make Top 6/7, While Fernando Has A Great Chance For 90, So I'd Keep Fernando, As In 4 Months Their Rating Will Probably Be Equal IMO. :)

Have a bit of a tough decision....

Have been offered Lorik CANA in return for Francisco FERNANDO.

Now normally I would jump at a 91 for an 89' date=' but my gut tells me no....

What do you guys think?[/quote']

Keep Fernando, rising to 90 this season imo and maybe further, whereas Cana will find it very tough to keep his 91 at Sunderland unless they can get into the European places.

I have Thiago Silva and am swapping him for Joleon Lescott is it a good deal for me???

Keep Thiago Silva, he's going to rise this season to about 90/91, whereas for Lescott, with no European football, and no International football (he's behind Ferdinand, Terry, Upson and King at CB) he's going to find it harder to rise. Thiago is the better long term bet, has a good chance of breaking into his NT, as he's done a few times before.

Not One To Ask For Help Very Often' date=' But Can't Decide On This One:

Paris Saint-Germain have made a counter offer to Shakhtar for Jérémy CLEMENT of £500,000 plus César AZPILICUETA

I'm Shakhtar, And Here Is My Squad.

Help Much Appreciated, And Will Be Rewarded If Good. :)

Anyone? :o Please, Need A Quick Answer. :)

Guest Football8

I have Lisandro and have been offered Ashley Young plus Onyewu.

Decent deal?

This deal depends on whether you have backup for when Lisandro departs, if so then I still wouldn't go for it as I'd expect 2 current 90's at least for a top 92 playing for a top side who rely on him for goals.

Been offered Gourcuff (90) for my Ballack (93). Pretty sure what I'm going to do' date=' but want a few opinions too.[/quote']

Accept!

Gourcuff, Valuable Player For Champions League Bordeaux For Ballack, A Sub For Chelsea.

Ones Young Ones Old.

Definatley Accept!

Anyone? :o Please' date=' Need A Quick Answer. :)[/quote']

Seems everyone has ignored you, eh mate. :rolleyes:

I don't think I'd do it if it was just the deal, but looking at your team it looks like you could do with some better players in middle. But then again, take Cesar away from your defence it doesn't look too good. I like Cesar and reckon he would be the Spanish RB were it for Ramos. So personally, I would not do it. :D However, its a fair deal.

Seems everyone has ignored you' date=' eh mate. :rolleyes:

I don't think I'd do it if it was just the deal, but looking at your team it looks like you could do with some better players in middle. But then again, take Cesar away from your defence it doesn't look too good. I like Cesar and reckon he would be the Spanish RB were it for Ramos. So personally, I would not do it. :D However, its a fair deal.[/quote']

Well You See That's The Problem, I Know The Potential Of Cesar (Gave Away Jadson For Him :o). But I'm Playing A 4-4-2 Diamond For This Season And Need Back Up For The DM Position (As I will Be Selling Riveros). So If I Get Clement I will Have 2 Young French DM's Rated 89. And As For RB I Will Still Have Lichtstiener (Spelling :o), And Maybe I Could Find A RB In Exchange For Riveros. On The Other Hand I Could Just Try To Get Rid Of Riveros For A Younger DM Less Likely To Drop, Thus Allowing Me To Keep Cesar.

So In Essence Who Is More Likely To Rise Quicker Cesar Azplicueta Or Jeremy Clement? :)

And Ken Thanks For Answering This! :P

Well You See That's The Problem' date=' I Know The Potential Of Cesar (Gave Away Jadson For Him :o). But I'm Playing A 4-4-2 Diamond For This Season And Need Back Up For The DM Position (As I will Be Selling Riveros). So If I Get Clement I will Have 2 Young French DM's Rated 89. And As For RB I Will Still Have Lichtstiener (Spelling :o), And Maybe I Could Find A RB In Exchange For Riveros. On The Other Hand I Could Just Try To Get Rid Of Riveros For A Younger DM Less Likely To Drop, Thus Allowing Me To Keep Cesar.

So In Essence Who Is More Likely To Rise Quicker Cesar Azplicueta Or Jeremy Clement? :)

And Ken Thanks For Answering This! :P[/quote']

Hmm, none are more likely to rise the quickest. Will have to take a great season for Clement to get 90. Cesar will probably get 88 sometime this season, but higher will take more, possibly a move from Osasuna. Tbh, I would rather give Riveros for a younger DM if you can and keep Cesar. :D

Hmm' date=' none are more likely to rise the quickest. Will have to take a great season for Clement to get 90. Cesar will probably get 88 sometime this season, but higher will take more, possibly a move from Osasuna. Tbh, I would rather give Riveros for a younger DM if you can and keep Cesar. :D[/quote']

Yeah, I Think I'll Keep Cesar. Hopefully I Can Get a Good Trade Involving Riveros (Or Find someone At An UnManaged Club). Also Thinking Of Signing Bilyaletdinov After His Recent Move To Everton. Is It Too Big Of A Risk Too Give up Willian For Him? :)

Ive Made Offers For Both Marcellis And Miranda. Who Should I Chose*?

Choose

Marcellis for me. Better player and better future. Plain and simple.

Yeah' date=' I Think I'll Keep Cesar. Hopefully I Can Get a Good Trade Involving Riveros (Or Find someone At An UnManaged Club). Also Thinking Of Signing Bilyaletdinov After His Recent Move To Everton. Is It Too Big Of A Risk Too Give up Willian For Him? :)[/quote']

Hmm, I think Bily will be a success at Everton and will more than likely be a starter after his big money move. When does Moyes ever rarely make bad signings (bar Jacobsen :P)? I think it might be a risk now yes, but if he gets a few games and does well there is nothing stopping getting him 90 back and even higher.