lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I have enough funds to bid for only ONE of these players' date=' who would you choose? Busquets (would be replacing my Kompany) or Neuer (would be replacing my Hart)[/quote']

Get Neuer

Koscielny or Inigo Martinez?

(Please' date=' no biased Arsenal fans for this one :P)[/quote']

On SM terms I'd take Inigo as he's younger and that counts for a lot and in terms of potential, Inigo can reach 92-93 while I think Koscielny will peak at 92 and though he'll reach 92 quicker than Inigo, he's a few years older which as I said counts for a lot on SM

Gotze+Alaba+Shaqiri or Messi?

Messi' date=' no doubt about it

who to sell from barca default squad pls?

http://www.soccermanager.com/squad.php?clubid=140

Get a good keeper in exchange for Valdes, if you don't get someone good in a deal for him then don't sell him as he's solid at 93. Try and do a deal for Puyol which gets you a couple of quality young players but if you don't get a good deal just keep Puyol, 94 rated D(RLC) is pretty good and he can start for you. Try and do a PE deal on Song, and Mascherano. I'd also try and get a 93-94 rated midfield who's quite young for Xavi as he won't be worth all too much on SM soon because of his age.

Definitely sell Afellay, Bojan, Jonathan Dos Santos, Pinto and Cuenca.

As for the youth like Samper, Sandro Ramirez etc. keep all of them

Sidney Sam or Bernard? :)

At the moment' date=' Sam probably

my xavi for ozil?

Get Ozil

I bought neur. Now for 2nd gk should I buy a gk like de gea or young gk like tee stegen' date='kapino or courtois to save some money?[/quote']

Why would you buy another keeper when you've got Neuer who's already the highest rated keeper in the game and not going to drop?

I bought neur. Now for 2nd gk should I buy a gk like de gea or young gk like tee stegen' date='kapino or courtois to save some money?[/quote']

Ter Stegen is the perfect back keeper if Courtios is unavailable.

Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Go with Courtois.
sry courtois is on loan...is there another gk you recommend' date='this is new gw so nearly all gks are available[/quote']

Get a riser gk. If you have Neuer, the best gk in the world, why do you want courtois? For develop concern?

IMO with Neuer dont need other gk, so get one young

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Get a riser gk. If you have Neuer' date=' the best gk in the world, why do you want courtois? For develop concern?

IMO with Neuer dont need other gk, so get one young[/quote']

yes that what I thought..ivwill get kapino I think

I've been offered £18m and Gary Cahill for David Luiz' date=' what should I do? Luiz is my strongest defender but has been in and out of the Chelsea team.[/quote']

If those 18 M can bring you something good go for it , I see Cahill getting 91 in a few days .

What is the best option ?

a) Kaka +Rodrigo

B) Kaka +Bacca

c) Bacca+Rodrigo+ Geis

is kapino better of this 3 or no?

Perin is.

If those 18 M can bring you something good go for it ' date=' I see Cahill getting 91 in a few days .

What is the best option ?

a) Kaka +Rodrigo

B) Kaka +Bacca

c) Bacca+Rodrigo+ Geis[/quote']

A - If Rodrigo does get his big money move to Zenit SM will take notice, he may not be the best player ever but he is the best of those options.

I currently play 4-2-3-1 but a couple of midfielders have become available in my GW and Im wondering whether to change my midfield a bit.

Currently have:

Illarramendi

Strootman

Koke

De Bruyne

Bernard

Mkhitaryan

Kagawa

Aubameyang

Eriksen

But Griezmann' date=' Pjanic and Muniain have become available. Money is no problem but I don't want more than 10 midfielders, who should I buy / sell?[/quote']

Just buy Griezemann

Baines' date=' Di Sciglio or Rodriguez[/quote']

Baines for me, best LB in the Premier League. De Sciglio and Rodriguez are in balance imo (maybe De Sciglio, just because better NT)

Arda Turan or Erik Lamela ?

Arda Turan for me' date=' Lamela Long term

Should I offer my Pepe and cash for Inigo Martinez (external) does he have the potential to rise in the future to Pepes rating?

I would keep Pepe tbh, will take a while until Inigo is same level as Pepe

I would keep Pepe tbh' date=' will take a while until Inigo is same level as Pepe[/quote']

Thanks, is there anyone is a new Real Madrid team worth swapping for Inigo? I was considering swapping Casemiro and Nacho + 5m any opinions on this deal please?