Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Marcellis for me. Better player and better future. Plain and simple.

Hmm' date=' I think Bily will be a success at Everton and will more than likely be a starter after his big money move. When does Moyes ever rarely make bad signings (bar Jacobsen :P)? I think it might be a risk now yes, but if he gets a few games and does well there is nothing stopping getting him 90 back and even higher.[/quote']

Thanks, Will See What I Can Notch Up As The Manager Wants Willian.

And To Be Fair Jacobsen Was A Free...;):P

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Well mate Fabregas is stable and playing very well at Arsenal' date=' but Ribery is just something else. Ribery is a beast of a player mate so I would say Ribery has more potential![/quote']

Thanks! Does anyone think that Fabregas has more potential than Ribery? Or does Ribery have more potential once he leaves the German league? Thanks!

Thanks! Does anyone think that Fabregas has more potential than Ribery? Or does Ribery have more potential once he leaves the German league? Thanks!

Fabregas is younger but he is already at an established club. IMO I think he is a tad over-rated. Ribery is just amazing and can definetely rise if he moves to a bigger club.

Fabregas is younger but he is already at an established club. IMO I think he is a tad over-rated. Ribery is just amazing and can definetely rise if he moves to a bigger club.
lets start like this

(1) you cant really compare the 2 as they play in diff positions

(2) and i would say fabregas hes younger and he is already at such a high level ribery would have reached his prime by the end of this seasin i think.

HAVE I DONE THE RIGHT THING BY SELLING VORININ AND SIGNING BENDTNER:o

Well You See That's The Problem' date=' I Know The Potential Of Cesar (Gave Away Jadson For Him :o). But I'm Playing A 4-4-2 Diamond For This Season And Need Back Up For The DM Position (As I will Be Selling Riveros). So If I Get Clement I will Have 2 Young French DM's Rated 89. And As For RB I Will Still Have Lichtstiener (Spelling :o), And Maybe I Could Find A RB In Exchange For Riveros. On The Other Hand I Could Just Try To Get Rid Of Riveros For A Younger DM Less Likely To Drop, Thus Allowing Me To Keep Cesar.

So In Essence Who Is More Likely To Rise Quicker Cesar Azplicueta Or Jeremy Clement? :)

And Ken Thanks For Answering This! :P[/quote']

Id say clememt he might reach 90/91 and cesar has a futuere ahead of him but he wont rise as quickly.:D

its just what i think tho:p

hi ive just sold vorinin wiv my liverpool team and now ive bought bendtner to replace him have a made a good desicion?

Yer pretty good deal there. Vorinin was good with Hertha, with looks terrible again with Liverpool.... Bendtner mightn't be everyones cup of tea, but hes decent and Wenger likes him - so he will play this season and probably get the 89 he has deserved for a while now. Has much more potential to reach the 90's than Vorinin too.

I have just had an offer for van persie accepted..

i offered cambiasso and del piero..

is this worth it?

No, no, no; what the hell are you doing?!?!

Just look at it on paper - you are offering a world-class, 95-rated central midfielder who plays for the Italian Champions, who are one of the best teams in Europe, and is a regular for Argentina, who are one of the best countries in the world. Not only that, you are offering a world class striker on top of that, even at his age, who plays for one of the top clubs in Italy, a club who will be playing Champions League football again this season. Del Piero is still mint and is good enough to keep his rating of 94 this season, although I wouldn't be surprised if he did drop to 93, but things would have to go against him.

In return, you are getting a 93-rated player in Van Persie who is, granted, a great player. He's Arsenal's best striker and a member of the Dutch National team, but I really don't predict him rising any time soon, unless Arsenal continue their early season form (which I can't see happening, personally).

93 = 95 + 94.....NO DEAL!

what setups you in? Wanna do a deal or 2!! :eek:

Lol, I was thinking that!

Josh, if you want to get rid of Cambiasso, you should be looking for a much better deal. Something like a 94 + cash, a 93 + a 92 or you could even swap him for 96/97 by offering some cash on the side. Don't throw away your best players!

what setups you in? Wanna do a deal or 2!! :eek:

Haha i knew the deal was a bit 2 far.. just my setup is really tight.. lol theyr all and i aint thick when it comes to these deals.. i just wanted someone to back upmy opinion. so cancelled the deal.

And im in a world championship.. took over boca juniors 18th in div 3.. got them promoted in same season.. then won div 2 and now im a top div 1 team B)

Lol' date=' I was thinking that!

Josh, if you want to get rid of Cambiasso, you should be looking for a much better deal. Something like a 94 + cash, a 93 + a 92 or you could even swap him for 96/97 by offering some cash on the side. Don't throw away your best players![/quote']

Yeah i know mate i kinda realised i was being stupid.. hence me posting on here for opinions :)

Yer pretty good deal there. Vorinin was good with Hertha' date=' with looks terrible again with Liverpool.... Bendtner mightn't be everyones cup of tea, but hes decent and Wenger likes him - so he will play this season and probably get the 89 he has deserved for a while now. Has much more potential to reach the 90's than Vorinin too.[/quote']few im glad you think so i was a bit worried that bendtners rating might go down but hopefully 52 brings him luck;)

I have Peter CECH and I'm thinking of swapping him for Rene ADLER and Sergio RAMOS

Thoughts?

I would definetly do just because your getting Sergio Ramos, goalkeepers to me aren't to important anyway, and Ramos is class, and as a bonus your getting another good keeper, definetly do, great deal

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Cata Diaz and Albin for Mexes... am getting Mexes to Getafe... what do you think?

Okay. . . I don't really understand what you mean by "am getting Mexes to Getafe", but never mind.

If you had Mexes, and someone offered you those two players for him I would reject it. Is that what you mean ?