Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Rodwell or Poli?

Poli

Are any of these players likely to rise...? (And what to)

Diego Costa' date=' Jordi Alba, Isco, Neymar, Javi Martinez, Gundogan and Mkhitaryan.

Thanks! :)[/quote']

Costa and Isco will probably get +1 the rest should stay

hi!

montoya +6M for kyle walker??

i have montoya!who is better!?

I don't like him but he is young and 90 so go with Walker if he starts

Stumped with this one... Lukaku or Carvajal and Morata? Reasons would be appreciated' date=' thanks.[/quote']

Lukaku is a beast and adapt pretty quickly on the other hand Carvajal starts for Real and his chances to start for Spain aren't bad and Morata is good but for me I would go with Lukaku

what one should i buy that will become good BERARDI' date=' Domenico or OCAMPOS, Lucas or ÓLIVER, Torres[/quote']

I think I saw this question before , easily Torres for 2nd time

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

what one should i buy that will become good BERARDI' date=' Domenico or OCAMPOS, Lucas or ÓLIVER, Torres[/quote']

Torres

Berardi

Ocampos

They are close.

Stumped with this one... Lukaku or Carvajal and Morata? Reasons would be appreciated' date=' thanks.[/quote']

Easily Lukaku for me. The next Drogba in my opinion, 93+ material. I don't like Carvajal, Morata is a great talent but he can't be a starter in Real Madrid because there's Benzema and Real Madrid will probably sign a top striker in summer.

Diego Costa' date=' Jordi Alba, Isco, Neymar, Javi Martinez, Gundogan and Mkhitaryan.

Costa should stay for now, but will get a +1 (or +2) at the end of the season.

Alba same thing of Costa.

Isco should definitely get +1.

Neymar stay.

Martinez stay, but a +1 isn't unlikely.

Gundogan stay.

Miki stay.

Rodwell or Poli?

I'd go for Poli for now, but Rodwell is a great talent in my opinion. Poli for now, Rodwell for the future.

P.S. 4000 :D

Matija Nastasic, Emre Can and Hakan Calhanoglu or Philipp Lahm?

That's not the exact deal, but I've got an offer to swap Nastasic and Nuri Sahin for Philipp Lahm. Lahm would go into my first team initially ahead of Isco, but would replace Pepe when Isco gets to 92. Have Varane on my bench so it's unlikely Nastasic would be a guaranteed first choice player in the near future.

I probably would have accepted this already, but I've currently got a counter offer out on Nuri Sahin that could bring in Emre Can and Hakan Calhanoglu, but if I did that it would be unlikely a deal for Lahm could be found. So would people prefer the 3 players or Philipp Lahm? If it's Lahm, I can forget about the Sahin deal and go ahead with the bid for Lahm.

Thanks in advance!

Matija Nastasic' date=' Emre Can and Hakan Calhanoglu or Philipp Lahm?

That's not the exact deal, but I've got an offer to swap Nastasic and Nuri Sahin for Philipp Lahm. Lahm would go into my first team initially ahead of Isco, but would replace Pepe when Isco gets to 92. Have Varane on my bench so it's unlikely Nastasic would be a guaranteed first choice player in the near future.

I probably would have accepted this already, but I've currently got a counter offer out on Nuri Sahin that could bring in Emre Can and Hakan Calhanoglu, but if I did that it would be unlikely a deal for Lahm could be found. So would people prefer the 3 players or Philipp Lahm? If it's Lahm, I can forget about the Sahin deal and go ahead with the bid for Lahm.

Thanks in advance![/quote']

I would go with Lahm , you already got Varane on your bench so you can do without Nastasic and maybe try to offer someone else for the young duo seems like the other manager wants a starter

I would go with Lahm ' date=' you already got Varane on your bench so you can do without Nastasic and maybe try to offer someone else for the young duo seems like the other manager wants a starter[/quote']

There's no guarantee the other manager will take the Sahin deal, but I'm 95% certain he's building an all-Turkish team. I don't think anyone else is an option. With that in mind, still Lahm and forget the Sahin deal?

I'd rather have a solid 95 than to wait for a couple of years for those young players to establish themselves and there's no guarantee that they will do remarkably well.

Definitely Lahm. Nastasic is good but I'd definitely have Varane over him and you have him on your bench. Lahm's amazing, he can play as RB and LB which is very useful and the 95 rating isn't too bad either :P

Oliver Torres

The duo. Lukaku's amazing but so are Carvajal & Morata. Both will rise soon, Carvajal will get a +1/2 and Morata will get a +1 because of hype + talent. Defenders are incredibly hard to get on SM especially incredibly talented defenders like Carvajal. You get a very good young forward as well in Morata so I'd go for the duo.

hi!

montoya +6M for kyle walker??

i have montoya!who is better!?

Easily Montoya

Diego Costa will definitely get a +1

Alba - Stay

Isco - Definite +1

Neymar - Stay

Martinez - Stay/+1

Gundogan - Stay

Mkhitaryan - Stay

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I'd go for Lahm without doubt.

More of a buy' date=' sell, keep question but this thread gets far more replies.

I have Cavani, Suarez, Neymar, Falcao, Diego Costa and Benzema.

I cannot play them all and need to sell one.

It has to be Benzema right?[/quote']

Yes, it does. Behind Giroud in the French pecking order, which says something.

1.7m + sahin or g rossi

Rossi

More of a buy' date=' sell, keep question but this thread gets far more replies.

I have Cavani, Suarez, Neymar, Falcao, Diego Costa and Benzema.

I cannot play them all and need to sell one.

It has to be Benzema right?[/quote']

tough one but sell Benzema and you really have to get better forwards

Ok' date='

I offered B.Zuculini + J.Butland and money for K.deBruyne and got countered for J.Butland + Ginter and 9m ...

so I went back with J.Butland + Ginter for K deBruyne.

Fair offer? Whats your opinion?[/quote']

It's probably about fair to be honest.

Butland has stalled since his move to Stoke really, and Ginter has talent but until he moves to a bigger club he'll struggle to rise.

De Bruyne has made a big money move back to Germany and has the chance to shine now, but could take a hit back down to 89 if he doesn't perform well.