Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Zenit have made a counter offer to Arsenal to exchange Tomáš ROSICKÝ for Yuri LODYGIN .

I'm Arsenal..

Lodygin is an interesting one, he is getting minutes at Zenit but I just don't feel that great about them to be honest.

Rosicky is still absolutely class so for me its him.

I've seen people say they would swap De Bruyne for Pirlo and he's only 20.

So assuming some people would swap Cabaye for Pirlo if the offer was there? Cabaye just gone up to 91 but unlikely to get higher. Problem is how soon is Pirlo (at 94) likely to go down and by how much/how fast?

Don't wait' date=' just accept the deal as quickly as you can! Great deal for you, Moreno alone is better than Hermann & you're getting a decent defender in Jung as well for Herrmann so great deal for you IMO[/quote']

Perfect. I countered with that offer and he accepted so i just wanted some last minute opinions.

I would keep the two players. I think Ben Arfa could drop to 89.
This is what I thought... although he might of just done enough to keep it considering Newcastle's form.... Cabaye recently rose' date=' so surely they'd have dropped Ben Arfa then??
Rode, Ginter + 10m for Lukaku???

What about, ter Stegan, Rode and Ginter??

What about' date=' ter Stegan, Rode and Ginter??[/quote']

If the three at worst significantly strengthen your top 16 players then it is worth doing, obviously they need to be in or around your first team squad for it to really benefit you.

Koke or Nasri?

Nasri has had his best season in a City shirt for me and has gone a long way to silencing the critics in real terms as well as the boo-boys on here' date=' however saying that Koke could well get a +1 in the upcoming Spanish changes which would sway me towards him. Simply put a rating difference of 1 is neither here nor there and Koke still has the world at his feet, whereas one could assume Nasri is at the peak of his career.

I don't see Nasri ever going over 93 if he was ever to get his 93 back, Koke has the potential to go beyond anything Nasri can achieve if he makes the right career choices.[/font']

A little inquiry guys....

Put a bid in for a 'PLAYER THAT HAD REQUESTED A TRANSFER (level 5)' and his team countered me a ridiculous offer for 2 of my best players (didnt know you could even counter when a player asks for a transfer).

I went to reject with insulted, but I cant....instead, I get a message saying "Your Chairman is dealing with this transfer as the player has requested a transfer".

I cannot cancel or anything now, its just in my chairmans hands!! Is this a bug? Or have others found this problem?

TIA

A little inquiry guys....

Put a bid in for a 'PLAYER THAT HAD REQUESTED A TRANSFER (level 5)' and his team countered me a ridiculous offer for 2 of my best players (didnt know you could even counter when a player asks for a transfer).

I went to reject with insulted' date=' but I cant....instead, I get a message saying "Your Chairman is dealing with this transfer as the player has requested a transfer".

I cannot cancel or anything now, its just in my chairmans hands!! Is this a bug? Or have others found this problem?

TIA[/quote']

LOL......thats most definately a bug.On transfer requests the manager cannot counter you.Interesting to see what happens with that.